over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bostin Loyd - Dead at 29 Years Old

when your kidneys off; it throws off everything. Especially your potassium. He probably passed away from hyperkalemia which caused an arrhythmia.

we coded so many dialysis patients due to it.

Rest In Peace Boston.. I liked his podcast with Leo even though I disagreed with everything they said. entertaining nevertheless

He needed dialysis but didn’t start it. Kidneys were toast.
R.I.P.

I hope you really don’t find this offensive because I have been impressed by your physique at your age for over a decade here and I have to ask at this stage do you think you are on borrowed time or the end is right around the corner?

I sincerely hope you live to be over 100 but just a few years ago I honestly wouldn’t have thought you would still be with us here in 2022.

Bottomline, Guys need to know when to shut it down and its not easy its a gut check. These guys dying truly bothers me so much. bostins passing is really sad, so much so that I went back to read Rachel porters post on when Matt past. These guys left wife's and kids behind to be BIG....I have been on this board for a couple years, I juiced for many many years 20 plus, but I could never mega dose because it made me feel sick. So I allways cruised with many different things. Until it came to a point that I couldnt stay healthy on the smallest dose. And I work at a hospital and I have access to various types of doctors So I quit and it was mentally brutally hard, but I choose my kids and longevity over death.....the gym sucks but I still get there training is not the same and it sucks...but I'm breathing and I'm here...
Thank you for listening

Sorry to hear the news. Everyone knows he was into dangerous mega-dosages but I can't help but wonder if there is some connection between Covid and all the bodybuilder deaths over the past two years. Not trying to go tinfoil hat here but everyone knows there has been an absolute spike in deaths the last two years. Dorian Yates said in an interview recently that he knew of over 100 fitness pros who've died in the last year or so.

Whatever the reason, this is just one more reminder to the rest of us - be safe.
RIP BL

I like the story he told of having a bedroom just for the drug storage and how one day he went in for a quick in and out shot of something and while taking his shot he saw something else, “eh, why not!?” He said almost two hours went by before he was done.

It’s my understanding that Boston Loyd was in stage 5 kidney failure and waiting for a kidney transplant. He probably should have been on dialysis. Boston was like Dan Duchaine x 100 when it came to experimenting with various drugs. He had an obsession with getting big muscles. We can all relate. And we can all learn a lesson from what his excessive drug usage did to him. My condolences to his family.

Sorry to hear the news. Everyone knows he was into dangerous mega-dosages but I can't help but wonder if there is some connection between Covid and all the bodybuilder deaths over the past two years. Not trying to go tinfoil hat here but everyone knows there has been an absolute spike in deaths the last two years. Dorian Yates said in an interview recently that he knew of over 100 fitness pros who've died in the last year or so.

Whatever the reason, this is just one more reminder to the rest of us - be safe.
RIP BL
He should have been on dailysis, kidney issues. Most of the others were heart or kidney

Bostin was a true friend of mine. I talked to him less then 24 hours before this incident. He had Covid few short weeks ago, which heavily impacted his health, though he supposedly overcame it properly.

Such a shocking news

didnt like him at all when he first came on the scene
over the years he seemed to mature
i think he was in super denial of his health probs....
i am DEF sad to hear this.
big name in the game.
pushed limits...

Maybe I am being selfish, but at 62, I like to live another 20 years, don't know if I will or not. Just wishful thinking. I just know at 29, my life was just beginning. Prayers for his family and RIP Bostin. 🙏

When he announced that he was in late stage kidney failure and wasn't going to do dialysis, it was only a matter of time. Hopefully people can learn from his mistakes and those that knew him well will remember him for his positive qualities.

When he announced that he was in late stage kidney failure and wasn't going to do dialysis, it was only a matter of time. Hopefully people can learn from his mistakes and those that knew him well will remember him for his positive qualities.
I always wondered if he was being passively suicidal, behaving like you said. @b-boy said something similar on page 3 which makes me think it too. I’m Switzerland on him. I do feel terrible for his wife and kids. Hard road ahead!

Bodybuilders are misunderstood. Bostin was reckless and why? Guess we will not know. At the end of the day, he left a family behind at a young age. He lived life to the fullest and died doing what he loved while being honest about it. Commendable. RIP again and I always avoid speculating and discussing the cause because it’s respectful to allow at least a week or two so the family can cope without all the negativity. Prayers go out to the family

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ploz
NapsGear