over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bostin Loyd - Dead at 29 Years Old

Well it’s not like this is surprising news…..but it’s incredibly sad to see. Guy was still a kid
I feel the same way, very sad news but it was not "shocking" news.

29... hard for me to paint a rosy picture over that glaringly low number. Too young. TOO young. RIP young friend.

I met this dude in 2014. It's damn sad.

Was there any follow up on his kidney issues? Bostin was the poster child for drug abuse and his death should be a solid data point for the rest of us.

Dead at 29 with his history...I would like to believe we wont be on page 20 of this thread with people pretending there is no elephant in the room.

You wanna bet? I am always amazed at the mental gymnastics people will come up with when these deaths occur.

Bostin Loyd did not have to die. The drugs and the lifestyle are addictive. He leaves behind a wife and children, not a legacy to be taken lightly. This is not worth dying for. The lucky ones figure it out eventually. Don't lie to the man in the mirror, be honest and objective - it may save your life and put you on a truer path in life.

I don't know if anyone feels incredibly surprised when they think about it but I still feel shocked. He was 29 and I've known of people putting down a bottle of vodka a day in and out of rehab who have made it to mid 40's. I've had people from high school that were pure drug addicts that died but they made it to mid 30's or lower 40's and they were in a drug induced fog for 20 years.

Same thing when Dallas died. It really shouldn't surprise anyone at all but when someone is in their 20's it's just hard to digest.

I got to know Boston recently. Joined his forum and he was just the nicest guy. Not a "know it all" at all. Really honest and open, including about massive mistakes he has made and taking such ownership of the position he put himself in with his health. He didn't skirt blame. Genuinely honest and caring guy.

Have to be honest this has me as shook as any other of the deaths outside of meadows.

R.I.P. brother Bostin you were a wild man! Thoughts and prayers go to him his family and friends. May we learn from him.

RIP

Really enjoyed his content and character.

Very sad that he leaves a wife and son behind.

RIP Boston. I commented on his Facebook post just a day or so ago. Sad, but not shocking. He used some peptide that destroyed his kidneys really fast. Dave Palumbo talked to him in detail recently about this on his YouTube. 😢

I mean, saw that coming. But i didnt think 29 "see it comin."
I thought another 10 years comin. Obviously heart attack but shit.

I also have heard the heart is the first to go on kidney failure too (no idea if that is accurate or not)

OMG ..shocked

..how incredibly sad

R.I.P.

..it's funny/odd some guys saying "it's not surprising" bc there are plenty of guys doing what he did (..& beyond) that would definitely fetch a "surprised" response here ..esp if they passed @29

^^^BL was just honest/open & vocal about what he did ..which holds some merit IMO ..at least he wasn't a phony/pretender

@29 ..damn ..it's really sad

I didn't follow him that much. I do know he abused aas and some fat burning peptide. But was he also doing rec drugs as well? Sad to see such a young person die like this.

I feel the same way, very sad news but it was not "shocking" news.
When I first saw the thread I thought it was an older thread brought back again. Sorry to hear about this, but I thought he might have already passed.

I hope his wife and kids can get along OK without him. Very sad.

I don't know if anyone feels incredibly surprised when they think about it but I still feel shocked. He was 29 and I've known of people putting down a bottle of vodka a day in and out of rehab who have made it to mid 40's. I've had people from high school that were pure drug addicts that died but they made it to mid 30's or lower 40's and they were in a drug induced fog for 20 years.

Same thing when Dallas died. It really shouldn't surprise anyone at all but when someone is in their 20's it's just hard to digest.

I got to know Boston recently. Joined his forum and he was just the nicest guy. Not a "know it all" at all. Really honest and open, including about massive mistakes he has made and taking such ownership of the position he put himself in with his health. He didn't skirt blame. Genuinely honest and caring guy.

Have to be honest this has me as shook as any other of the deaths outside of meadows.
Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if he died in his late 40s or 50s but 29 is so young.. usually drug abuse does not take a person out *that* young..

Prayers for his wife and kids... May the Lord comfort them and provide for them in this time

Sad news. Even if he was crazy you would think a 29yo body could take more beating.

Sadly I think there is many like Boston or with worse genetics that puts the pedal down and has to pay the price chasing a dream.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatgazer
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131