over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bostin Loyd lays out the truth about Dallas McCarver and the BB industry

^ lol!

dude you gone outside recently?

most people are alive because we are not allowed to kill them! and we cater to weakness!

our society brings it down so that the weak old gazelle with a broken leg has to play by the same rules as the biggest baddest lion out there, or we lock up the lion.

we let that old weak delusion gazelle talk shit to lions all day, this just doenst happen in nature.

anyone misrepresenting themselves or not telling the truth is basically a sick gazelle, in bb just like life we seem to encourage the sickness.

fuck weakness go be a lion!

this kids a goofball but at least he has some honesty

sad but true *sigh*

Do you think your sponsored athletes would be doing the same also ? I would bet my life on yes. :)

Well when the very guys you sponsor ask to design their own product with their name on it such as John Meadows GDA, and Matt Porters cyclic Dextrin product....heck Dan Newmire is the one that came up with strawberry coconut flavor for Team Skip.....Skip Hill using Team Skip......You don't think they use their own products that they personally designed and have their name on? LOL

... initially i thot this guy was a bit of a douche for posting all his gear but i have to admit i have some respect for being so honest and fwd about his views.

Do you think your sponsored athletes would be doing the same also ? I would bet my life on yes. :)

NO...seeing as how the supplements are top top quality....I know I personally plow through the protein,karboload, and a few of the other supps....believe it or not otc supps do work....True Nutrition doesn't make supplements that claim to increase strength by 500% or anything crazy...they are supplements that have been proven to work and can only help you in conjunction with food training and aas...so in other words you would lose your life on that bet :)

I just watched that entire video. Do you know there are 200000 guys across this nation with suckass genetics who would say the same thing this guy would say but you young guys wouldn't listen to those guys would you? You rank "intelligence" in bodybuilding with "great drug response" ..... I cannot stand people who (especially who are 22 years old and think they know it all) put out their opinions as FACTS because that's the way they did it so now its written in stone as "the way it is" for everyone. This guy abused drugs, so have thousands of guys who wanted the dream who didn't win jack shit. But when you place 8th in the Mr Jacksonville lightheavy class out of 9 competitors it really doesn't give you a great platform to spew your onesided opinions. This guy abused himself and won because of his great drug response....luckily for him it now gives him a soapbox to shout on.

If you let a person outside of the bodybuilding arena who had their life together and was of high intelligence watch that video....could you even imagine the words that would come out of their mouth after? I couldn't even imagine showing that video to some of my friends who have their life dialed in correctly.....its pathetic...the value system

So try this for anyone who hasn't watched that video yet...pretend your a highly valued productive member of society outside of bodybuilding....lets say you are a wealthy philanthropist who helps poverty stricken kids find their way into college degrees, or you have developed a program to help injured (mentally or physically) veterans get back into society.......watch that video as that guy......

Anybody in here past 28 years old....who doesn't want to watch the whole video...just do this.... pause for a second to think what your life will be at 35-45 years old and all it will entail and then simply watch
18:00 to 19:30

there is some awesome advice for 250 bucks.

I need the 20 minutes and 20 points off my IQ test that just dropped off back

Last edited:
Boston uses 8IU of Hgh a day... not 4 :rolleyes:

I do think the drug use is crazy. I have cycled a few times don't compete never will. Personally if I needed 250 bucks id go door to door asking to mow lawns or whatever before I would do such a thing. I guess I have been blessed I may not make more than $25 an hour but I've never had that kind of problem. The problem with youth today is they want it now now now. Sure I had a 5600 sq ft home paid for when I was 28 yrs old but I worked 70+ hours a week for years straight and built most of it myself. I have a twin turbo mustang that makes 1500 hp. I wanted it so I worked as hard as I could to get it. I weigh 212 lbs now. I worked really hard for this extra 50 lbs of muscle. I can't contribute all my gains to drugs. I also know I wouldnt have reached my max natural potential so quick without them either. The kid is honest but the 250 bucks thing bothers me.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Well when the very guys you sponsor ask to design their own product with their name on it such as John Meadows GDA, and Matt Porters cyclic Dextrin product....heck Dan Newmire is the one that came up with strawberry coconut flavor for Team Skip.....Skip Hill using Team Skip......You don't think they use their own products that they personally designed and have their name on? LOL

I don't use this term often, but owned....

Don't forget about MG's test booster :)

I live in Little Saigon and we have massage parlor on every corner and in between. For $29/hr it's in the budget for most poor bodybuilders. I know exactly what he's talking about.

I wish I knew how to tell if they give the bonus massage. I'd hate to spend the money and the time just for a massage, so I have never had one.

I just watched that entire video. Do you know there are 200000 guys across this nation with suckass genetics who would say the same thing this guy would say but you young guys wouldn't listen to those guys would you? You rank "intelligence" in bodybuilding with "great drug response" ..... I cannot stand people who (especially who are 22 years old and think they know it all) put out their opinions as FACTS because that's the way they did it so now its written in stone as "the way it is" for everyone. This guy abused drugs, so have thousands of guys who wanted the dream who didn't win jack shit. But when you place 8th in the Mr Jacksonville lightheavy class out of 9 competitors it really doesn't give you a great platform to spew your onesided opinions. This guy abused himself and won because of his great drug response....luckily for him it now gives him a soapbox to shout on.

If you let a person outside of the bodybuilding arena who had their life together and was of high intelligence watch that video....could you even imagine the words that would come out of their mouth after? I couldn't even imagine showing that video to some of my friends who have their life dialed in correctly.....its pathetic...the value system

So try this for anyone who hasn't watched that video yet...pretend your a highly valued productive member of society outside of bodybuilding....lets say you are a wealthy philanthropist who helps poverty stricken kids find their way into college degrees, or you have developed a program to help injured (mentally or physically) veterans get back into society.......watch that video as that guy......

Anybody in here past 28 years old....who doesn't want to watch the whole video...just do this.... pause for a second to think what your life will be at 35-45 years old and all it will entail and then simply watch
18:00 to 19:30

there is some awesome advice for 250 bucks.

I need the 20 minutes and 20 points off my IQ test that just dropped off back

Honestly, Dante, I do not want to watch the video...I am 32 years old and I continue to train my ass off and eat...I would rather keep working my ass off! Just saying....

NO wonder people in general think of bodybuilders as clowns LOL

Fucking pathetic.

im also a sponsored athlete with a UK company, i don't use their products NOR do i sell them, as i dont believe in any of their products lol .
However we have a company over here which is similar to true nutrition, i use their whey protein, casien, creatine etc... if i was sponsored by them and got bucket loads through, ( and got their supplements for free ) i would sell on the excess amount to help fund other things ( food, lifestyle and drugs yes )...

My personal opinion on the video, is its a matter of someones opinion, the guy has said how hes felt, and what he thinks on this sport and certain aspects, but it really dont mean jackshit either to any of us does it?

I watched the video and it doesnt make me want to go n do tons n tons of gear? it really shouldnt bother anyone.. im sure people have much more important stuff to get on with.....

:)

Honestly, Dante, I do not want to watch the video...I am 32 years old and I continue to train my ass off and eat...I would rather keep working my ass off! Just saying....

but that video has nothing to do with training your ass off and eat... that's why you should watch it !

he spits the truth

im also a sponsored athlete with a UK company, i don't use their products NOR do i sell them, as i dont believe in any of their products lol .
However we have a company over here which is similar to true nutrition, i use their whey protein, casien, creatine etc... if i was sponsored by them and got bucket loads through, ( and got their supplements for free ) i would sell on the excess amount to help fund other things ( food, lifestyle and drugs yes )...

My personal opinion on the video, is its a matter of someones opinion, the guy has said how hes felt, and what he thinks on this sport and certain aspects, but it really dont mean jackshit either to any of us does it?

I watched the video and it doesnt make me want to go n do tons n tons of gear? it really shouldnt bother anyone.. im sure people have much more important stuff to get on with.....

:)

My protein?

Exactly people shouldn't be so bothered. I understand why guys like and dislike what he has to say. I completely agree with what DC wrote too. Many BB's are quite pathetic in numerous ways. Although I just watched the video and I found it quite amusing and well most things he says are 100% spot on. This industry is full of liars and it's full of abuse. Many posters don't believe there is such abuse but it is everywhere. This is why very young guys are weighing 250 (and over) at 7% these days. No one says diet and training are not vital but the guys who say it's all about training and diet are abit deluded and lying to themselves. That subject is old though so no point going into.

Is the trainer he's referring to that creepy old dude in dallas's vids?

And there's 20 minutes of my life that where 100% wasted.

but that video has nothing to do with training your ass off and eat... that's why you should watch it !

he spits the truth

What truth...you mean bodybuilders take AAS, some take more, some take less...some abuse, some abuse less. That is nothing new or no new truth to any bodybuilder who has been training their ass off and eating their ass for a long while...and i get it not all train and eat their ass off...call me a hard worker for what that is worth. What, I assume Dallas is down playing his usage...prolly not a bad idea!

He can say whatever he wants, I am all good with that...I am not here to judge him, he can keep doing all the videos he wants, some will watch, some will not. But, then again, is this really all new to us all and the truth!

and....progression in all facets of bodybuilding exist and has to happen...but so does health.

When guys come on who are open about drugs I think many mistakenly assume they don't work as hard. Many won't but many will they are just more open about how important drugs are. I understand why they are downplayed... obvious reasons. I just don't get when people bullshit and preach like Dallas did when he is doing tonnes himself. Discussing this is completely pointless though.

Boston is awesome. I love the truth he speaks. So many people in BB and on this site flat out lie and downplay what they use and the ones who say they use more than 2 grams a week get jumped on for using so much. chemical warfare is what bb is all about.

You all Big A posted a truth thread a long while ago...again, why is this such a hot topic! Big A = proven! He laid it all out there!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131