over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bostin Loyd lays out the truth about Dallas McCarver and the BB industry

:rolleyes:

Well with all due respect you are deluded , it's the nature of BB's at that level, drugs and food come first , never said they don't use your stuff but you can bet your bottom dollar they do on sell your stuff that is given to them to make cash for food and drugs.

Your point was you knew pro's that sold supps given to them from there sponsors - in an effort to self promote yourself perhaps ? - my point was "and yours don't ?" they all do it.

Not saying your product is bad and in fact think it is good for a quality protein source , but get real here they all sell excess product given to them
, BB costs big money in the AM and PRO level just for food and drugs way more than "most" can afford on a normal job hence why lot's turn to the darker areas to make $, selling drugs, gay shit and of course selling sponsored product given to them without sponsors knowing.

edit: Not running down your product, just stating facts. :)

Aaaaaaand.....credibility (not that there was any) is gone!

If only the physical risks from PEDs were the only thing bodybuilders had to concern themselves with. Chances are, if you become a successful bb you will also become a rec drug junkie and a gay whore. Those are some risks these health conscious bodybuilders should also warn beginners about. Competitive bodybuilding is bad for your soul.:D

Bostin must have one of those crystal balls that many members here have that has the incredible ability to know exactly what every Pro runs.

Lenny you are missing some of the all important advice this sage said like "if you are at the end of a prep and you are running out of money...and you need 250 bucks, you have to do what you have to do.....perform a jack off video online to get by"

kai greene did it

Well with all due respect you are deluded , it's the nature of BB's at that level, drugs and food come first , never said they don't use your stuff but you can bet your bottom dollar they do on sell your stuff that is given to them to make cash for food and drugs.

Your point was you knew pro's that sold supps given to them from there sponsors - in an effort to self promote yourself perhaps ? - my point was "and yours don't ?" they all do it.

Not saying your product is bad and in fact think it is good for a quality protein source , but get real here they all sell excess product given to them
, BB costs big money in the AM and PRO level just for food and drugs way more than "most" can afford on a normal job hence why lot's turn to the darker areas to make $, selling drugs, gay shit and of course selling sponsored product given to them without sponsors knowing.

Like I said there is nothing worse than a guy coming online and saying something matter of factly when he doesn't know jack shit what he is talking about.

How much product do you think I give to sponsored athletes? 100's of pounds a month?

Lets use Ken Skip Hill for example shall we? Ken Skip Hill gets 8 pounds of Team skip, and 1-2 pound of BCAA's a month.....holy crap break open the bank!

I hope John Meadows doesn't mind but Im going to cut and paste his last sponsored athlete order from me ok a couple days ago

Hi Dante - order attached. Hope all is well. I am a bit brain dead :)

4 lbs of cold filtered whey iso - premium choc peanut butter cup
4 lbs of cold filtered whey iso - French vanilla cream

2 of the Detox 692 mg caps

thank you for all you do for me.

JM

HOLY MOLEY 8 pounds of protein powder and 2 bottles of capsules!!!! He must of sold that off and deposited 5000 dollars!!!! How he took 100 dollars in supplements and turned that into 5000 I don't know but its just amazing!
Im trying to figure out how he sells 4 pound buckets for 200 dollars each and 9 dollar Detox caps for 100 each?

Look if you are going to come in here and state something matter of factly, don't put yourself in a situation where you are going to look like a complete idiot when the true facts are presented.

Last edited:

Do you actually know a TN sponsored athlete who does this...I mean, do you have an actual name to back up your self-proclaimed fact, or are you just throwing out bullshit?

look! a thread about bostin lloyd.. i can sum it up without reading it all or watching the vid.

bostin will say drugs build pros, food and training are a thing of the past.

then there will be 10-15 noobs who go YEA bostn yea hes the tell all tell more of bodybuilding truth..

then the vets or guys with real BB exp will attempt in vein to reiterate the same points that we explain to the new/ignorant guys 100x a day...

goodnight.

keep it up

I work 10 hours a day and 2 hours either at the gym or in the kitchen. if i have some time, i will go online for bodybuilding vids or articles (promuscle, muscular dev, flexon, rxmuscl) but things can get boring sometimes for me.

I have little time for TV but sometimes i like to watch what i call drama shows (jersey shore or Kim kardashians ass) bunch of kids and sluts fighting and bitching. Adds some humor to my life

BUT THIS BODYBUILDING DRAMA THAT HAS BEEN GOING ON LATELY IS SOOO COOL.
It’s the bitching plus bodybuilding, it is entertaining

At least Bostin acknowledged that at the top level, everyone has good/great genetics. For me, it's a toss up between genetics and drugs which makes great bodybuilders.

I do actually agree with this (even though I wrote the previous post) as without one, things would be pointless. I remember when I was asked years ago about percentages for each and people were putting stuff like 40 for training and 40 for diet and 10 for drugs etc. I put 100% for each and that should be how people look at things. Anyone who puts training and diet first is on the right path.

There is only so far you can go without effective training and diet. Anyone who follows a great natural plan then adds drugs will look great. But I repeat imo when we are talking about freaks drugs is definitely no.1 imo. I know quite a few freaks and their diets are shit. Their training is good but pretty basic. They take so many drugs their bodies burn off fat at a imcredible rate. They get the protein in so they build muscle. I am far from one of these all drugs guys... far away. Plus I am not saying this is the right way (it's an awful way to doing things). But these guys will take 20IU gh and 100-300mg tren a per day and they are ripped whilst eating hamburgers and pizzas all day. Sure it's because they carry tonnes of lean muscle so their bodies are like a furnace.

Obviously if you push the drugs and eat and train optimally results will be maximized. There is only so far you can go when one element is not right. Training and diet should be no.1 for every bodybuilder otherwise they start taking more and more drugs to compensate for their lack of progress.

My thinking is different I guess.
I am thinking... take all the stuff in the world but if you do not train you do not gain. If Drugs ONLY could do it the forum would be full of Monsters!

If looking at each thing individual...

1.Lifting alone = results (I have seen naturals That can eat correct better then many lazy juicers)

2. food-fuel. Proper nutrition and strict diet= results (I have seen people transform)

3. Steroids alone with out ANY of the above = Little or no result

A LOT of the general public or beginners with no Knowledge I have found Often think Different. They think you eat this pill, or take this shot and your On your way to being SWOLE. From my experience not the case at all.
Its only a part. Important, Hell yes. But so are the others Equally imo

I think if a Guy mega doses to the gills and does not touch a weight, he will not even look like a bodybuilder.

Now add it all into a package and maybe the order changes?
I am not sold that one is any more important then the other.

Last edited:
Like I said there is nothing worse than a guy coming online and saying something matter of factly when he doesn't know jack shit what he is talking about.

How much product do you think I give to sponsored athletes? 100's of pounds a month?

Lets use Ken Skip Hill for example shall we? Ken Skip Hill gets 8 pounds of Team skip, and 1-2 pound of BCAA's a month.....holy crap break open the bank!

I hope John Meadows doesn't mind but Im going to cut and paste his last sponsored athlete order from me ok a couple days ago

Hi Dante - order attached. Hope all is well. I am a bit brain dead :)

4 lbs of cold filtered whey iso - premium choc peanut butter cup
4 lbs of cold filtered whey iso - French vanilla cream

2 of the Detox 692 mg caps

thank you for all you do for me.

JM

HOLY MOLEY 8 pounds of protein powder and 2 bottles of capsules!!!! He must of sold that off and deposited 5000 dollars!!!! How he took 100 dollars in supplements and turned that into 5000 I don't know but its just amazing!
Im trying to figure out how he sells 4 pound buckets for 200 dollars each and 9 dollar Detox caps for 100 each?

Look if you are going to come in here and state something matter of factly, don't put yourself in a situation where you are going to look like a complete idiot when the true facts are presented.

I would happily let you sponsor me for half that:)

I haven't watched the video but I read Dallas' response and tmuscle's original recap of it all.

My take on it all is this is beyond embarrassing. Without watching the video I already know Loyds intelligence level. Dallas' response is completely lame and makes him look like he has intelligence issues as well.

I think of what the best bodybuilders in history would say to these guys?

Like I said, it's completely embarrassing. And to think this is all because of my generation... Not surprising though unfortunately.

Even though Loyd may be "speaking the truth", his delivery ruins it. Not to mention his limited experience level. He won a state show right? Dallas makes himself look just as stupid.

I respect guys like Big A for telling us how it is.

These clowns need to just be ignored and we all pray this shit stays as "underground" as possible and not make it to any of the general public's eye (kind of what Dante was eluding to)...

I seriously can't think of any other word than embarrassing... It's a shame.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

I don't care who says what about who. BUT Bostin talks about making freaks. Not bodybuilders. What defines a bodybuilder, Bodybuilding shows have weight classes ranging from 120-225 lbs.

I for one absolutely agree with what a lot of what Bostin says. Its all drugs. To be a true freak your not even human anymore your just chemicals. Genetics determine your shape and how much your body can actually handle without you becoming ill or dying.

You have the people who hate, and say you think you know it all, not everyone takes a ton of shit, it has a lot to do with genetics. Ok fine keep telling yourselves that.

Your only as big as your dose is the truest statement in bodybuilding. That and take as much GH as you can afford. GH makes you a freak. Take 20 or more IU's of gh a day and you'll see

I don't care who says what about who. BUT Bostin talks about making freaks. Not bodybuilders. What defines a bodybuilder, Bodybuilding shows have weight classes ranging from 120-225 lbs.

I for one absolutely agree with what a lot of what Bostin says. Its all drugs. To be a true freak your not even human anymore your just chemicals. Genetics determine your shape and how much your body can actually handle without you becoming ill or dying.

You have the people who hate, and say you think you know it all, not everyone takes a ton of shit, it has a lot to do with genetics. Ok fine keep telling yourselves that.

Your only as big as your dose is the truest statement in bodybuilding. That and take as much GH as you can afford. GH makes you a freak. Take 20 or more IU's of gh a day and you'll see

This is exactly right...but many use an example to prove the rule so to speak..meaning they will take one bodybuilder who may have top top genes and not have to use too much gear and say well if he can get there then everyone can lol nope...the vast majority of pros use a TON and I know that personally as I'm sure many of you do as well.

I haven't watched the video but I read Dallas' response and tmuscle's original recap of it all.

My take on it all is this is beyond embarrassing. Without watching the video I already know Loyds intelligence level. Dallas' response is completely lame and makes him look like he has intelligence issues as well.

I think of what the best bodybuilders in history would say to these guys?

Like I said, it's completely embarrassing. And to think this is all because of my generation... Not surprising though unfortunately.

Even though Loyd may be "speaking the truth", his delivery ruins it. Not to mention his limited experience level. He won a state show right? Dallas makes himself look just as stupid.

I respect guys like Big A for telling us how it is.

These clowns need to just be ignored and we all pray this shit stays as "underground" as possible and not make it to any of the general public's eye (kind of what Dante was eluding to)...

I seriously can't think of any other word than embarrassing... It's a shame.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

Can't agree more bro and also in this screwed up generation of let me have it all now instead of working ur ass off for it like your elders. This is some real TMZ shit! Media would have a field day.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

My thinking is different I guess.
I am thinking... take all the stuff in the world but if you do not train you do not gain. If Drugs ONLY could do it the forum would be full of Monsters!

If looking at each thing individual...

1.Lifting alone = results (I have seen naturals That can eat correct better then many lazy juicers)

2. food-fuel. Proper nutrition and strict diet= results (I have seen people transform)

3. Steroids alone with out ANY of the above = Little or no result

A LOT of the general public or beginners with no Knowledge I have found Often think Different. They think you eat this pill, or take this shot and your On your way to being SWOLE. From my experience not the case at all.
Its only a part. Important, Hell yes. But so are the others Equally imo

I think if a Guy mega doses to the gills and does not touch a weight, he will not even look like a bodybuilder.

Now add it all into a package and maybe the order changes?
I am not sold that one is any more important then the other.

And heres how Dorian Yates ranks the importance:

1.training
2.genetics
3.nutrition
4.steroids

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4Nh3HGLCwY[/youtube]
(skip to around the 20 min mark)

and in one of the other parts he talks about what he used which is nowhere near some of the amounts being talked about here....

And heres how Dorian Yates ranks the importance:

1.training
2.genetics
3.nutrition
4.steroids

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4Nh3HGLCwY[/youtube]
(skip to around the 20 min mark)

and in one of the other parts he talks about what he used which is nowhere near some of the amounts being talked about here....

His stuff was all human grade I would dare venture to say. Far different than the UGL stuff others are taking. 1g of test Ugl is far different than 500mg of human grade. Same with the growth.

I find it ironic that these two are both named after two major cities in America. :D

LOL, yeah I noticed that too. Its a good thing for them that neither one was named after Detroit!

Maybe it was a classy jack off video, done tastefully.

LOL. Maybe it featured some watermelon or some kinda shit like that, done to Beethovens 5th!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI[/ame]

Last edited:

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
camp3r
NapsGear