over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bostin Loyd lays out the truth about Dallas McCarver and the BB industry

You all Big A posted a truth thread a long while ago...again, why is this such a hot topic! Big A = proven! He laid it all out there!

Lenny you are missing some of the all important advice this sage said like "if you are at the end of a prep and you are running out of money...and you need 250 bucks, you have to do what you have to do.....perform a jack off video online to get by"

I havent watch one of the vids and wont the more people watch his shit the more it fuels his never ending ego hes doing a good job at getting popular .

Lenny you are missing some of the all important advice this sage said like "if you are at the end of a prep and you are running out of money...and you need 250 bucks, you have to do what you have to do.....perform a jack off video online to get by"

WTF! Now, I may have to watch this video...so I say WTF out loud while my wife just shakes her head at all of this...def not worth it, time to choose another hobby, if you are going bankrupt and need to any shit like that!

One of the dumbest things I've heard in a while. Why would someone get rid of a product from the place that manufactures supps for a lot of the other companies to go and buy something of equal / less quality for twice the price?
They don't use the legal sups, they buy the illegal stuff.

WTF! Now, I may have to watch this video...so I say WTF out loud while my wife just shakes her head at all of this...def not worth it, time to choose another hobby, if you are going bankrupt and need to any shit like that!

Maybe it was a classy jack off video, done tastefully.

pretend you're a wealthy philanthropist?
c'mon, man. people who would watch this, or even give a slight shit, are all young and dumb wannabe-big-time kids. their lives are based on selfish endeavors. only reason I watched it was cuz it was posted here.

this is he said/he said catfighting, drugged up bodybuilder style.
much like chicks in beauty pageants. which, let's be honest, is all bodybuilding is. not a sport, a pageant. not even a pageant, since the chicks have to actually show a talent and personality.
bodybuilding is more like a druggy, big muscled, hot bod contest. with the corresponding egos and indifference to anything important. oh, to be young again!

I actually watched it, it's not that bad but def not worth the 250 bucks that I paid an hour...

My protein?

Exactly people shouldn't be so bothered. I understand why guys like and dislike what he has to say. I completely agree with what DC wrote too. Many BB's are quite pathetic in numerous ways. Although I just watched the video and I found it quite amusing and well most things he says are 100% spot on. This industry is full of liars and it's full of abuse. Many posters don't believe there is such abuse but it is everywhere. This is why very young guys are weighing 250 (and over) at 7% these days. No one says diet and training are not vital but the guys who say it's all about training and diet are abit deluded and lying to themselves. That subject is old though so no point going into.

my protein indeed sir :) you know my brother ironman whose on here :) i think u two speak?

No way Training is #4.

No training = no muscle for me.

Big RC will tell ya. Wanna be a bodybuilder gotta lift them heavy ass weights.

No way Training is #4.

No training = no muscle for me.

Big RC will tell ya. Wanna be a bodybuilder gotta lift them heavy ass weights.

It's more an order as long as each is done. Training, diet, supps and recovery are all vital. They all account for 100% in a sense. Without one of them no one would be a bodybuilder. If you don't train and do the rest and you will be bigger but never look like a bb. If you take away diet then obviously you die cos your not eating. But it's more about if your diet is bad then you could still look great but you will never be a top bodybuilder. How many good bodybuilders do you know who eat lots of crap but still look great... I know loads. The definition of a crap diet is different for everyone though. Most guys I know who eat lots of crap also eat lots of protein so still an effective bodybuilding diet. Recovery is vital and without it you would never grow so again vital.

I would have to agree in regards to looking like a freak (big and lean) training is definitely behind the others imo. So many guys train differently and if you have elite genetics any training will be effective. I train harder than most... probably too hard and that's why I have so many injuries. But sure in order to look like a freak drugs are no.1 imo. Say you do everything well but only take 500mg test then there will only be so far you can go. I think many can go really far on a good diet and tonnes of drugs even if they are not training with insane weights and pushing it every workout. The same for hard training and lots of drugs and a not so good diet.

Slacking on either one though would be bad and you will never go as far as you could with everything in place. It's all abit silly putting them in order though as they are all vital.

my protein indeed sir :) you know my brother ironman whose on here :) i think u two speak?

I do :) Shame he couldn't make it to the expo. My protein are great but there are quite a few coming up that are similar. I am a fan of matrix products.

While at the end of the day, nobody really "knows" anyone's business...

It's sad because most of O'Regan's clients are all the same. I would agree with 50% of what Bostin assumes/knows. I was mentioned earlier in this thread without being mentioned directly. Bostin isn't far off with half of it. Otherwise, he just seems cunty.

It's this type of behavior (of Dallas, Bostin, and bodybuilders in general) that has lead me away from the people of this sport. It's embarrassing. I'm lucky to have met the friends I have left in bodybuilding. We were definitely cut from a different cloth.

You like lifting weights? You like clean food? Great! Shut up and go enjoy it. Not in a "Go do work son!" kind of way either. Enjoy your training sessions. Enjoy your meals. Enjoy the fact that you weren't born in a third world country and that you have many advantages in life. Enjoy your friends (real life, not other egomaniacs) and family and kids and dogs and jobs and schools.

Bodybuilding isn't special. We essentially spend the same amount of time in the gym that everybody else does. We still have to feed our faces like the rest of society. You should have plenty of time for LIFE. Look at John Meadows. He has a wife, kids, and (did have) a real job, AND a successful business giving back to idiots like us... Scott Stevenson has more education and life experience in his 40's than most of use will have in 3 life times...

I'm not anti-bodybuilding... I love this sport and have for 10+ years of my life. I'm just at the point where I see where people go wrong and why. I wish I had made better choices when I was younger. I'm able to have so much more in my life now than I did before, yet my results in the gym are still fantastic. I probably look better now and am a healthier individual than when my brain was 100% wrapped around my next show.

Imagine the amount of effort a heroin addict puts forth in his or her life to get high. If that effort was put towards building a good life, the possibilities are endless. Now replace heroin addict with bodybuilder. There's no difference.

My thinking is different I guess.
I am thinking... take all the stuff in the world but if you do not train you do not gain. If Drugs ONLY could do it the forum would be full of Monsters!

If looking at each thing individual...

1.Lifting alone = results (I have seen naturals That can eat correct better then many lazy juicers)

2. food-fuel. Proper nutrition and strict diet= results (I have seen people transform)

3. Steroids alone with out ANY of the above = Little or no result

A LOT of the general public or beginners with no Knowledge I have found Often think Different. They think you eat this pill, or take this shot and your On your way to being SWOLE. From my experience not the case at all.
Its only a part. Important, Hell yes. But so are the others Equally imo

I think if a Guy mega doses to the gills and does not touch a weight, he will not even look like a bodybuilder.

Now add it all into a package and maybe the order changes?
I am not sold that one is any more important then the other.

If Drugs ONLY could do it the forum would be full of Monsters!

You'd think so but there are those who use their popularity to preach one thing meanwhile they do (or used to do) another . I see it here on a daily basis and it shocks me that people buy into this stuff. Then BigA steps in and says, "What's with all this low-dose nonsense..." and those same guys that were espousing and co-signing are now parroting BigA... until a little bit of time passes and then the cycle repeats itself. There are a small handful of very convincing guys here and a whole bunch of gullible followers hanging on their every word.

Last edited:
Dallas McCarver's response to Bostin's video:

IFBB Pro Dallas McCarver said:
In response to the recent YouTube video from Bostin Loyd regarding me... first off I did not in any way choose to talk shit about him or single him out. Read the article yourself I simply gave an answer to a question that was asked regarding him and I gave my honest opinion. Yes I think he's sending out the wrong message, and yes I think there's a better way to get attention. However he has no idea what I have or have not done with my body. His facts are fueled by nothing but his dislike for my answer to this question. The trainer in question he speaks of I no longer work with but I have spoke to him personally to see if he gave him all these false facts and he assured me he said nothing of the sort. Also regarding my finances my entire NA prep I had my own house my own job and paid ALL my own bills. I was working 50 hours a week to ensure i could support MYSELF! Anyone who knows me will tell you I've always supported myself and worked my ass off. That's really the only part of the whole thing I have a problem with. The rest are just very false facts and numbers fueled by his dislike for my response to a question regarding him. I'm not guna fall into the he said she said bull and go back and forth with anyone. Obviously anyone with common knowledge of the sport can look at my physique and tell that the "numbers" and other things he speaks of are bull. I'm just truly thankful that for everyone one of him out there that wants to bash my name and run me down there's thousands of true fans who support me and bring me back up. Its not easy to watch someone run your name through the mud. Especially with such false and negative words. I pray my true fans out there have my back and can understand that this is just an attempt to harm my image by someone who didn't like my response to a damn simple question. To you guys who do support me and help bring up out of lows like this. THANK YOU SO MUCH! true fans are the fuel and inspiration I run on and I love you guys for that reason!

IFBB Pro Dallas McCarver said:
How do you guys get about thinking I had he goal to single the kid out or talk shit about him? lol Hell I just answered a question asked about him. I mean honestly read the article I never talked shit I never said how much of anything I do or do not use or anything of that matter. OBVIOUSLY there is gear involved in bodybuilding NO SHIT!! Point that I was trying to make is that as a whole bodybuilders are looked down upon by the general public for our lifestyle. So why make it worse by throwing around all the drug talk online? My thing is why make the drugs and what not the main point of focus? Then you just get a bunch of young kids who dont know how to train or eat correctly loading up on a bunch of drugs that they dont even know how to correctly use.... thats just not what I want to do, thats not my goal to get people on a load of gear. Im not going to sit here and defend how much of this or that I do or do not take because honestly it doesnt matter, but I will say the numbers in this video are a bit far fetched. Also as far as my mother paying for stuff, I mean really? my entire prep I hadmyown house worked 50 hours EVERY week and made sure I paid all my own shit. The only time I have lived in my mothers house recently is back in April when I moved back home with her when my grandfather passed away soon after I moved back to my place in chattanooga. I mean really how would that conversation go? MOM... can I get a few hundred for some gear.. Im running low lol. oh and also while your at it I need some cash for a twenty sack... My mom would slap me into next week! And there were judges paid off? really.... thats interesting. Synthol in my glutes is my personal favorite one haha. Look guys obviously I wasnt saying im a natural and gear isnt a part of the sport but my thing is why push that out to the public like that? to me I would rather people to get the basics down first and get into things such as gear for themselves. Why would you want someone who doesnt even know how to train or eat just loading up on gear and then trying to figure everything else out? I mean hell if nothing else theyd just be waisting their goodies lol. I just think theres a better way to help people out there that was my only point.

:s'ar-wars

Dallas is totally correct, injecting yourself is the easy part, anyone can do that, the hard stuff, the stuff you need to focus on, is the training, nutrition, and taking care of your body so you can keep pushing hard.

That is the point of the ebook, The Healthy Bodybuilder, that Shelby and I wrote. It doesn't matter what your goals are, or what you are taking, health is directly connected to performance in this sport. The guy who can stay healthy the longest will make the greatest progress in the end.

This Bostin Loyd is a nobody little dweeb who looks like he is on his way to having miniature Greg Valentino arms, the rest of him looks like your average high school athlete. All he is after is attention. It is unfortunate that the has 1% of the population that believes his crap.

I have never watched any of his videos, he's that easy to analyze.

Well when the very guys you sponsor ask to design their own product with their name on it such as John Meadows GDA, and Matt Porters cyclic Dextrin product....heck Dan Newmire is the one that came up with strawberry coconut flavor for Team Skip.....Skip Hill using Team Skip......You don't think they use their own products that they personally designed and have their name on? LOL

Well with all due respect you are deluded , it's the nature of BB's at that level, drugs and food come first , never said they don't use your stuff but you can bet your bottom dollar they do on sell your stuff that is given to them to make cash for food and drugs.

Your point was you knew pro's that sold supps given to them from there sponsors - in an effort to self promote yourself perhaps ? - my point was "and yours don't ?" they all do it.

Not saying your product is bad and in fact think it is good for a quality protein source , but get real here they all sell excess product given to them
, BB costs big money in the AM and PRO level just for food and drugs way more than "most" can afford on a normal job hence why lot's turn to the darker areas to make $, selling drugs, gay shit and of course selling sponsored product given to them without sponsors knowing.

edit: Not running down your product, just stating facts. :)

Hmmm...

Sounds like bitches being bitches...

STFU and do your thing...if all you need to do to put you over the edge is more of one thing than the next guy is taking then do it if that is what you want...

People are gonna pose...

People are gonna lie...

Everyone has skeletons in the closet...

JUST STFU ALREADY....shit is getting old

Well with all due respect you are deluded , it's the nature of BB's at that level, drugs and food come first , never said they don't use your stuff but you can bet your bottom dollar they do on sell your stuff that is given to them to make cash for food and drugs.

Your point was you knew pro's that sold supps given to them from there sponsors - in an effort to self promote yourself perhaps ? - my point was "and yours don't ?" they all do it.

Not saying your product is bad and in fact think it is good for a quality protein source , but get real here they all sell excess product given to them
, BB costs big money in the AM and PRO level just for food and drugs way more than "most" can afford on a normal job hence why lot's turn to the darker areas to make $, selling drugs, gay shit and of course selling sponsored product given to them without sponsors knowing.

edit: Not running down your product, just stating facts. :)

Do you know who you are talking to? What are facts? Things YOU deem factual? Has anyone Dante sponsored or helped out probably sold something before? Probably SOMEONE. But I'd bet that 95-99% of the things that are given as sponsored supplement allowance is USED by the athlete. Im sure some athletes have even given some of their personal stash or sampled out their product to allow others/friends/training partners to try it out while spreading the good word on products that can be had from True Nutrition. I don't see where you get off telling anyone how it is when you are simply guessing.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
I am Annie
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws