over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bostin Loyd lays out the truth about Dallas McCarver and the BB industry

There is something creepy about an old man with an intense interest in young bodybuilders. He has apparently turned quite a few guys pro though including Kevin Levrone, so he must know what he's doing.

I think anyone would be down to make a nice chunk of change by telling people what to do..

There is something creepy about an old man with an intense interest in young bodybuilders. He has apparently turned quite a few guys pro though including Kevin Levrone, so he must know what he's doing.

Same could be said of Joe Weider....

I watched all his videos. Smart kid. Too many haters on this thread.

There is absolutely no way you could watch his videos and say, "Smart kid." He presents himself like a fucking moron. Call me a hater all you want, but he's an idiot and his videos just prove it. I don't even mean the material he discusses, I'm referring to the way he chooses to lay it out.

"I get up in the morning, drink my water, swallow it, draw up my peptides, inject into my muscle. Then I take my synthrol inject 4cc here, 4cc here, 4cc here...."

Fucking kill me!

Goodluck to bostin getting a sponsorship now lol. I do respect the truth tho! But ya gotta make money somehow.

i dont want to sound like an ass but he doesnt seem to have allot of interest any more in competing and never says he wants to turn pro. He never said he wants a sponsor really.

i dont know why anyone is really interested in this video.. what you have is a guy who has less than stellar genetics who is talking shit about someone who will progress further than him.. happens everyday in every sport..

this is a typical he said / she said standoff where one party casts accusations at another guy using less than reliable sources and the other guy then has to come on and try and defend him self.. yet, some will choose to believe this bostin character many cause they lack the genetics to be a "bodybuilder" and its easier to believe..

as for g4p.. lord guys.. nothing new.. arnold, bill grant, dickerson, birdsong, callard and numerous other "golden agers" lived off of g4p for a while.. you can still find many pics on the internet of many ironagers with their dicks hard and looking longingly into the camera.. this game attracts gays.. been that way from teh start.. some are willing to pay.. 1 + 1 =2... and by the way the biggest schmoe that ever lived was joe weider and some of his croonies.. just saying..

i dont know why anyone is really interested in this video.. what you have is a guy who has less than stellar genetics who is talking shit about someone who will progress further than him.. happens everyday in every sport..

this is a typical he said / she said standoff where one party casts accusations at another guy using less than reliable sources and the other guy then has to come on and try and defend him self.. yet, some will choose to believe this bostin character many cause they lack the genetics to be a "bodybuilder" and its easier to believe..

as for g4p.. lord guys.. nothing new.. arnold, bill grant, dickerson, birdsong, callard and numerous other "golden agers" lived off of g4p for a while.. you can still find many pics on the internet of many ironagers with their dicks hard and looking longingly into the camera.. this game attracts gays.. been that way from teh start.. some are willing to pay.. 1 + 1 =2... and by the way the biggest schmoe that ever lived was joe weider and some of his croonies.. just saying..

Quoted for truth.

O'rly? What type of testing and where?

Seriously?

Well lets see, I take my prescription test dosage that I have been tested on many times, switch to my UGL for a couple months at the exact same amount, get bloodwork done with the exact same time period after injections and BAM exact same testosterone level AND estradiol level.

How else would testing be done? With a GC/MS? lol

Same procedure with GH only I get serum GH tested AND IGF-1 tested. Testing only serum GH isn't enough, as this only means the GH molecule is of correct weight, not that it has the correct 3D structure required to make it work.

lol famous quotes of the vid to remember

' we have the same trainer, im not going to say the trainers name'

....'this trainer john, ohhh shit i said his name'

'ive never shown myself injecting gear, thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard'

'some call him a moron, uhhh, erghhh, yea his grammar sucks'

'i cant be friends with bodybuilders, they have huge egos and live alone'
....'what up guys its big daddy b,' 'im gonna sit at my house and get big, just gonna go to my dungeon, my gym'

Last edited:
Seriously?

Well lets see, I take my prescription test dosage that I have been tested on many times, switch to my UGL for a couple months at the exact same amount, get bloodwork done with the exact same time period after injections and BAM exact same testosterone level AND estradiol level.

How else would testing be done? With a GC/MS? lol

That is very different for your first statement. Your getting bloodwork done for free test levels - not testing your "compounds".

This might be true for you, I suggest you find a different UGL. I test my UGL compounds, they are 100% potency.

:rolleyes:

we have discussed this ad neaseum in the past.. but i dont care if it is ug or hg.. if the dose is correct they give the same result.. test is test.. now sterility ect is a different matter.. but 500 ug is 500 hg if the dosing is correct.. if your source is using good powder the amount onm the label should be in the bottle.. again, all things being equal..

we have discussed this ad neaseum in the past.. but i dont care if it is ug or hg.. if the dose is correct they give the same result.. test is test.. now sterility ect is a different matter.. but 500 ug is 500 hg if the dosing is correct.. if your source is using good powder the amount onm the label should be in the bottle.. again, all things being equal..

Agreed.

FWIW - I believe it is easier to get quality UG gear. Real HG gear in certain parts of the world is scarce, and often fake.

amen.. hg actually worries me way more than ug these days..

I think I lost some IQ points reading through all 7 pages of this bullshit.

Both of these little boys need to get their ass kicked so far up around their shoulders they can wear their pants for a hat , just to learn to keep their dick sucker shut.

That is very different for your first statement. Your getting bloodwork done for free test levels - not testing your "compounds".

:rolleyes:

You've got to be kidding me, how is that NOT testing my compounds?! My natural test level is under 50 on nothing. And I'm testing total test, NOT free test. How does that not DIRECTLY test my compounds?! I even test my E2 level which comes DIRECTLY from the breakdown of my compounds, and can't possibly come from anywhere else.

Dense.

Agreed.

FWIW - I believe it is easier to get quality UG gear. Real HG gear in certain parts of the world is scarce, and often fake.

You contradict yourself.

You've got to be kidding me, how is that NOT testing my compounds?! My natural test level is under 50 on nothing. And I'm testing total test, NOT free test. How does that not DIRECTLY test my compounds?! I even test my E2 level which comes DIRECTLY from the breakdown of my compounds, and can't possibly come from anywhere else.

Dense.

Although I agree with your method of testing, I think he was looking for actual testing of the products. I.e XYZ's test E contains 244mg of testosterone with a claim of 250mg/ml..... Or Testing a vial of Deca to prove that it's actually Deca.

I'm pretty sure that's what he had in mind.

id just like to see them get naked with each other and take their frustrations out on each other....

Pretty much acting like mo's so might as well do each other already.

id just like to see them get naked with each other and take their frustrations out on each other....

Pretty much acting like mo's so might as well do each other already.

:yeahthat: minus the getting naked part.;)

IHS.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
TheDude94
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner