advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bout to run test cyp 200mg, deca 200mg, injectable dbol 45mg, injectable anadrol 50mg, injectable superdrol 10mg

Thanks and I'm wearing elbow sleeves so not raw. My elbows ache too much without them. I don't usually weigh 210. Its bulking season

I'm 39 and I'll always be on trt. I know injectables still pass through the liver but they don't get hit with the 1st pass like orals. I've run both and had bloodwork done on both. Orals caused my liver enzymes to be up at 6 weeks. Injectable dbol and drol were ran for 12 and didn't cause near the spike in liver enzymes that the oral versions did. Superdrol is the same thing as drostanalone with a methyl group added to which would make me think it would block estrogen the same. Idk that's why I'm asking questions? I'm not try to come off as a dick I'm here to learn and maybe help some others along the way. Thanks for the answers fellas
Superdrol and masteron are nothing alike the same as dbol and equipoise. That methyl group completely changes the compound. Superdrol is not a form of ai in fact masteron isn’t a good ai either. Equipoise has shown to lower estrogen in some people but even then I wouldn’t rely on something with a weak secondary action to control my estrogen

I'm 39 and I'll always be on trt. I know injectables still pass through the liver but they don't get hit with the 1st pass like orals. I've run both and had bloodwork done on both. Orals caused my liver enzymes to be up at 6 weeks. Injectable dbol and drol were ran for 12 and didn't cause near the spike in liver enzymes that the oral versions did.
apologies if I came off like a jerk. It wasn’t my intention.

I’m glad you don’t experience quite as much stress to your liver from the injectables, but they still stress your cardiovascular and renal systems. Personally, I’d be more concerned about those than elevated liver enzymes. But that’s just my opinion.

Anyways, as long as you keep the length of time that you use the c17-aa drugs under control then it’s likely manageable.

Superdrol is the same thing as drostanalone with a methyl group added to which would make me think it would block estrogen the same. Idk that's why I'm asking questions? I'm not try to come off as a dick I'm here to learn and maybe help some others along the way. Thanks for the answers fellas
Thst added methyl group changes the effect of the drug pretty radically. The most well known comparison is that Dianabol is boldenone with an added methyl group. And those drugs have pretty dramatic differences as well.

While masteron does have some anti-estrogenic properties, different people experience it to varying degrees (if at all). But superdrol does not share that trait. Still, I think that if you know you’re going to have that much trouble with estrogen buildup, then it’s probably better to have less of your total mg’s composed of aromatizing drugs and use non-aromatizing drugs to make up the difference. Again, that’s just my opinion. Best of luck.

OP you say your not a powerlifter I'm curious what your reasoning is for wanting to increase your bench press?

I don't really go heavy anymore don't see a reason to destroy my body but shit I wish I had to lift even less than I do to get anything out of it. I envy the guys who can push 235 for reps and still get something out of it....

Well, I just love being able to bench a lot. I know at my age I'll probably have to back off lifting heavy cuz I'm almost 40. I don't have a problem managing my estrogen. I only use DIM, Calcium d glucarate and methyl folate while on trt. I have arimadex on hand if I need it but I'd rather run proviron because of the way it hardens me up and the way I look. I'm trying to put on as much mass as possible because next year I might be doing an NPC bodybuilding show. I'm not planning the show yet because I have to get carpal tunnel surgery soon too. I'll know when at my next Dr. appointment which is the 24th. I know I'll have to take a month off to recover from that. Hopefully muscle memory will kick in after surgery then I'll make plans to compete in my first show. When I turn 40 I'm gonna start cycling growth hormone 1-2/iu, 3 months on and 3 off. These are some of the plans I have I just can't commit til I get this surgery. Carpal tunnel sucks ass

Well, I just love being able to bench a lot. I know at my age I'll probably have to back off lifting heavy cuz I'm almost 40. I don't have a problem managing my estrogen. I only use DIM, Calcium d glucarate and methyl folate while on trt. I have arimadex on hand if I need it but I'd rather run proviron because of the way it hardens me up and the way I look. I'm trying to put on as much mass as possible because next year I might be doing an NPC bodybuilding show. I'm not planning the show yet because I have to get carpal tunnel surgery soon too. I'll know when at my next Dr. appointment which is the 24th. I know I'll have to take a month off to recover from that. Hopefully muscle memory will kick in after surgery then I'll make plans to compete in my first show. When I turn 40 I'm gonna start cycling growth hormone 1-2/iu, 3 months on and 3 off. These are some of the plans I have I just can't commit til I get this surgery. Carpal tunnel sucks ass
Do you have any idea why you have carpal tunnel syndrome? Is it job related?

So hopefully you are no longer doing that. It sounds like past tense.
Yeah that was years ago. I'm native American so I get free healthcare and they are finally doing something for my carpal tunnel. I was about to go ahead and pay for surgery myself its gotten so bad. I just hope I retain my grip strength after the surgery. I'm starting to lose feeling in my ring and middle fingers...

Gotta say it’s quite a fruitless and actually extremely harmful endeavor but it sounds like you know what the deal is....

Also you’re the reason why my insurance premium is so damn high!

😂😆

Yeah that was years ago. I'm native American so I get free healthcare and they are finally doing something for my carpal tunnel. I was about to go ahead and pay for surgery myself its gotten so bad. I just hope I retain my grip strength after the surgery. I'm starting to lose feeling in my ring and middle fingers...
Maybe some others that have had the surgery can lend you their experience. Its good you are getting the surgery sooner rather than later. Good luck.

I’m curious, have you ever used GH and if so how did it affect the carpal tunnel?

Well I think my cycle has some logic to it. Testosterone is always the base. DECA is used to keep the joints feeling good and lubricated. Injectable dbol and anadrol can be used longer because they aren't oral. I've run the two together at lower doses for 12 weeks in the past. Proviron or Superdrol would be used to keep estrogen low. Why wouldn't you wanna run a cycle with something from every aas family? I'll ask again, should I drop the superdrol and run proviron instead for anti estrogen?

100% route of administration has nothing to do with how your body metabolizes methylated compounds. Popping it or pinning it is equally as toxic unless there is some newer research Im unaware of.

Ive ran dbol and drol together but when I did many years ago I took a lower dose of both. 25mg drol, 15mg dbol and some Test Enan and I did like the results and I felt it was different than running 50mg of either. Maybe not better for muscle growth, but the pumps were insane.

And I dont mind running the two together at lower doses, but certainly not for 12 weeks. Especially any compound with the word drol in it. Just my $0.02

I'm 39 and I'll always be on trt. I know injectables still pass through the liver but they don't get hit with the 1st pass like orals. I've run both and had bloodwork done on both. Orals caused my liver enzymes to be up at 6 weeks. Injectable dbol and drol were ran for 12 and didn't cause near the spike in liver enzymes that the oral versions did. Superdrol is the same thing as drostanalone with a methyl group added to which would make me think it would block estrogen the same. Idk that's why I'm asking questions? I'm not try to come off as a dick I'm here to learn and maybe help some others along the way. Thanks for the answers fellas

Touche'... Maybe there is some truth to this. And you arent coming off as a dick bro. No hate here my man.

Eyecantstop sounds like a hard worker, working up on cell towers. He cant be a bad guy! I hope your surgery goes well. Do not try to rely on drugs too much to increase your strength and size. I would also not worry too much about how much you can bench. How about your other lifts like squat and deadlift? Are they just as strong as your bench? I would concentrate on getting those up to match, and also it sounds like you are more interested in bodybuilding.

If you are benching over 400 lbs, you should be squatting quite a bit over 600.

dude, its a really good thing you asked this quest as 100% you will not be able to bench 405 without proviron. i would go so far as to say it and it alone will be the key component to seeing any gains from this cycle.

good thing you thing you did this home work!

Dal
dude, its a really good thing you asked this quest as 100% you will not be able to bench 405 without proviron. i would go so far as to say it and it alone will be the key component to seeing any gains from this cycle.

good thing you thing you did this home work!
damn now I know why my bench is stuck at 350

im glad you have like 3 diff goals. But let me ask what I already asked but in a different way....HOW ARE YOU TRAINING?
Because once again, covering the bases with test/deca/injec orals/proviron/etc isn't the best way to get strong.

You sound like you've been at this for awhile, but this is a basic question and I'm not sure if you understand that drugs are the last 10-20% of what you have to do to get brutally strong.

No I've never run HGH before but mk677 causes my carpal tunnel to get worse. HGH would probably do the same but worse. I'm planning on running hgh when I'm 40 which is next year. My squat and deadlift are both 500ish lbs. I haven't tried to max out on either of those in a while. My workout routine is push, pull, legs and the first 3 days are strength training everything in the 6 reps range. The next 3 days are focused on hypertrophy, working everything in the 12 rep range. I'm sure glad I have a bunch of proviron cuz I wanna bench a lot more than 405. Today I pushed 355 6 times and I'm only on trt. Glad to know provirons gonna put me in the 500 club...

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws