over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Brad Castleberry

I've seen this guy on Instagram for awhile...looks legit.

The one question I have is...why has this guy just STOPPED competing in BBing and never competes in anything?? I remember Dante bringing this guy up YEARS ago...saying he had a big future ahead of him.

From what I can tell he's a mutant and is just sitting in a gym in Carlsbad with people filming him...

He is legit.
He is strong at everything he does.
I put a vid up of him smythe pressing with 4 45's on each side military press.
He will never powerlift again
He will probably never compete in bodybuilding again (he just doesn't have the mentality to do it correctly or get down to the bodyfat percentage you need to be successful).
Ive trained in the same gym as him for close to 10 years, there are no fake weights there....we all use the same weights. He is insanely strong on every single movement you can think of. I don't care if its deadlifts or dumbbell kickbacks, he will use weight that will make you shake your head.

He just likes to lift real heavy, have fun, he can jump thru the roof, he can dunk a basketball at 5'9"....insane genetics.
Ive seen him deadlift 5-7 plates a side in probably 100 workouts now.
Seen him squat 500-765 in about 100 workouts now
Seen him incline press 405 for reps too many times to count. Seen him do 455 incline for I think 4-5 reps by himself at his best
close grip bench press 405 for reps too many times to count.
A lot of times he uses spotters to keep the weights moving...he really doesn't care about all the people who say "that wont pass in a powerlifting contest".....you could say it to his face 20 times...he doesn't care.
It is what it is.
If I had those genetics I would do something special (Ive had long long talks with him about this)....but you can only give your opinion, whether someone follows your advice or not....is something out of your control.

You will never ever see him win his pro card or win a big national NPC show or anything like that....its just not in the cards because he doesn't understand how truly shredded you need to be to do that. I saw him start his diet for a show 9 days out on water and tuna fish...he placed second in his class (that's kind of the deal here with Bradley....there will never be a 16 week diet, there will never be him listening to a coach, or anything like that)....he just likes to do his own thing.

Myself if I had those genetics I could not allow myself to get to 40 years old and realize I didn't do something very special or attain something very special (YOU PUT THOSE GENETICS into someone elses fortitude (lets say someone like mentalflex or AJ Sims) who has the mindset of extreme dedication, pro card in 2 years guaranteed). I don't mean this as a putdown but Chris Aceto could go up to Bradley and say "I will train you and diet you for free for the next 20 weeks to do this show".....and Bradley would either turn him down or make it about 2 days before he started to do his own thing....its just who he is right or wrong.

Last edited:
Is he lazy Dante? Does he make good money?
Like you said he could do something very special and probably change his families financial future for several generations if he had the mindset for it...

Sounds like the dude is sure nuff strong and just an overall ATHLETE! Probably could have played in the NFL or MLB if he had wanted. Those videos are phenomenal.

Is he lazy Dante? Does he make good money?
Like you said he could do something very special and probably change his families financial future for several generations if he had the mindset for it...

a) No he just does his own thing. He really wont take advice. Its just his way of doing things.

b) No he does not.

(I don't want this as a putdown of Bradley...its just who he is. I don't fault anyone for wanting to do things their way. I only find fault in people who get to a point later on complaining about the past and they didn't take time to listen to the people who had their best interests in mind....(like a lot of these guys who abuse drugs who don't think anything will happen to them....and then when it does they come online with "oh woe is me, feel sorry for me, im going thru this gigantic health problem"...when the fact is they didn't listen to people years ago who warned them)

that's not Bradley though...he wants to do his path and only his path as it pertains to career/bodybuilding etc....where that leads him I don't know...its not what I would do...Im an extremely successful individual who has tried to tell him my opinion on how he should go about things but he wants to go about it his way....time will tell if that works out

Last edited:
Thats what life is about, if he wants to do what he wants to do then he has the free will. You cant make someone do something. Just like Ricky Williams, stud running back but wasnt what he wanted to do in the end. Waste of genetics yes but as long as he is happy thats all that matters

His body looks similar to Joey Swoll

That's what happens when things come too easily to people, they never have to develop the fortitude to make it happen. His stunting on Instagram with all the pics / quotes etc does annoy me I have to say, especially when you know it's all nonsense

Has anyone seen or heard of him? I searched in the threads but couldn't find anything. I'm calling bullshit on this guys lifts I mean its just getting ridiculous at this point. He's all over Instagram for those of you that have it if not I'll post some vids. Hes got to be using fake weights to boost his popularity. I saw a vid of him curling "315" for "6" and squatting 765 or something like that. I am by no means a "hater" I love the bodybuilding community and bodybuilders a like. This guy is big but hes not hyuuuuggee. Arnold is way bigger than he is and this guy trumps arnolds lifts. I mean this kid is "squatting" close to what Ronnie did with no wraps or squat suit? I mean cmon. Please look at other vids of this guy. Am I in the wrong here or is this guy really a clown with fake weights? It does seem the way to get famous is social media these days let me know what yall think.

MM

Bodybuilder squat 765lbs - YouTube

Call bullshit if you want but the guy is legit!!! Very strong and pretty much a good guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity