over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Brad Hollibaugh RIP

he was on dialysis, his kidneys had failed awhile ago amongst other issues
I read some other reports that did confirm heart trouble took his life. Heart attack/ cardiac arrest. It is so scary when a fatal arrhythmia sets in. It feels Iike you are drowning in a pool, clawing to rise up and tread water. Luckily I have my defibrillator. Once that fires off, I feel much better, but boy does it hurt. The panic that sets in is terrifying.

I read some other reports that did confirm heart trouble took his life. Heart attack/ cardiac arrest. It is so scary when a fatal arrhythmia sets in. It feels Iike you are drowning in a pool, clawing to rise up and tread water. Luckily I have my defibrillator. Once that fires off, I feel much better, but boy does it hurt. The panic that sets in is terrifying.
Sounds grim that

man...my dad went into cardiac arrest in '14 (it was a pretty miraculous story on how he survived). Anyway he had a defibrillator and it only went off a handful of times but man it scared the crap out of him. One of the times it was due to the doctors incorrectly prescribing him some medication which made his heart rate go through the roof into an arrhythmia and it went off like 17 times in a short time period and we had to take him to the hospital. Get this...he had an overactive thyroid and generally higher heart rate and they incorrectly prescribed him 200mcg of synthroid (which is for underactive thyroid function).

He passed away a few years later from cancer at the age of 63 from lung cancer (40 year chainsmoker with uncontrolled hbp most of his life). Interestingly, he had no blockages and his arteries looked great but the consensus is/was stress + smoking + chronic high bp and his heart just went into a deadly arrhythmia.

man...my dad went into cardiac arrest in '14 (it was a pretty miraculous story on how he survived). Anyway he had a defibrillator and it only went off a handful of times but man it scared the crap out of him. One of the times it was due to the doctors incorrectly prescribing him some medication which made his heart rate go through the roof into an arrhythmia and it went off like 17 times in a short time period and we had to take him to the hospital. Get this...he had an overactive thyroid and generally higher heart rate and they incorrectly prescribed him 200mcg of synthroid (which is for underactive thyroid function).

He passed away a few years later from cancer at the age of 63 from lung cancer (40 year chainsmoker with uncontrolled hbp most of his life). Interestingly, he had no blockages and his arteries looked great but the consensus is/was stress + smoking + chronic high bp and his heart just went into a deadly arrhythmia.
Yeah, many of times it's the arrhythmia that kills. My defibrillator has saved my life many times now, I lost count. Probably around 9 to 10 times. They had the threshold for it to go off once set a bit low and my heart rate got up fast doing squats. I ended up having it go off 7 times in about 1 minute. Thought I was dying. That was what you call an "inappropriate shock". I was in normal sinus rhythm.

That's crazy that the doctor messed up and prescribed your dad thyroid medicine. Wow.

Years ago I went with Wyldone and met up with Brad and got drunk with a bunch of people. More recently I also know a guy who was working with him for contest prep.

Yeah, many of times it's the arrhythmia that kills. My defibrillator has saved my life many times now, I lost count. Probably around 9 to 10 times. They had the threshold for it to go off once set a bit low and my heart rate got up fast doing squats. I ended up having it go off 7 times in about 1 minute. Thought I was dying. That was what you call an "inappropriate shock". I was in normal sinus rhythm.

That's crazy that the doctor messed up and prescribed your dad thyroid medicine. Wow.

It's a pretty wild thing to consider those times it went off that thing may well have totally saved your life, huh? Glad you have been doing so well man I think we all like to follow you and your updates.

It's a pretty wild thing to consider those times it went off that thing may well have totally saved your life, huh? Glad you have been doing so well man I think we all like to follow you and your updates.
It certainly is a life saver, literally. It's like having your own private EMT squad with you 24/7. Anyone with an ejection fraction below 35% and having their cardiologists approval should get one. It only takes one episode of V tach to kill you if it's not stopped.

Damn...Guys just keep dropping at a young age!

Never really followed him, but from what I remember reading, he was always pissed at someone on here lol?!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws