over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bringing up weak bodyparts, how to:

BossBrutha

Registered
I just finished my third bb'ing show and wound up third. I am going to take a year off to try to focus on my weaker bodyparts, delts (side delt particularly) and lats. I really need to bring more width since I am built blocky in the waist. I would like to hear what techniques you guys employ in bringing up any weaknesses you may have. I was thinking about pre-exhaustion, training the part twice a week- maybe one light session and one heavy, drop sets, rest pause and the like. Any suggestions? These areas have always been a bit behind my legs, chest, back thickness, etc. I really need to focus on width building in my time off.

Well

I just finished my third bb'ing show and wound up third. I am going to take a year off to try to focus on my weaker bodyparts, delts (side delt particularly) and lats. I really need to bring more width since I am built blocky in the waist. I would like to hear what techniques you guys employ in bringing up any weaknesses you may have. I was thinking about pre-exhaustion, training the part twice a week- maybe one light session and one heavy, drop sets, rest pause and the like. Any suggestions? These areas have always been a bit behind my legs, chest, back thickness, etc. I really need to focus on width building in my time off.

All in all............you cant change your structure.........you just cant.....unless you are not training correctly.......or carrying too much fat in those areas......but your shape is set in stone. You may try syntherol like everyone else uses to bring up lagging body parts for competition time. Pre exhaustion, one light, one heavy, drop sets, rest pause, pause rest, 5 times a week, no times a week, it will never change it, so focus on things you can change.

Congrat on getting trid for the comp bro. For side delts there are 2 ways that i find it very effective. First is, supersetting wide grip barbell upright rows with cable side lateral raise. Second would be side lateral raise with dumbells down the racks. I train it twice a week. For Lat width i would do, wide grip seated rows and one arm dumbell rows. I also did wide grip chins 3 times a week.

lots of wide grip pull ups. heavy one arm rows. i like to finish with seated rows close grip.really widenss the lats. remember heavy is the word.stay true to form though.good trainin

for wider thicker lats pull downs palms facing you feel the stretch at the top, pull overs same thing feel the stretch at the bottom, if you want to do twice a week do one heavy workout one lite, maybe superset your lite back workout with your chest workout?

All in all............you cant change your structure.........you just cant.....unless you are not training correctly.......or carrying too much fat in those areas......but your shape is set in stone. You may try syntherol like everyone else uses to bring up lagging body parts for competition time. Pre exhaustion, one light, one heavy, drop sets, rest pause, pause rest, 5 times a week, no times a week, it will never change it, so focus on things you can change.

I hear you, just hoping I might be able to build a little more muscle in those areas with some different training techniques.

Question regarding syntherol, can it be used in delts and lats successfully? I see most using in their biceps and calves with the best results. It is definitely something I considered, but it has been a last resort sort of consideration.

Thanks for the other suggestions guys, I will definitely try some. Keep them coming...

Phil, Emeric, B-Boy, and others are pretty good at judging a physique. Maybe post up a pic, the lagging bodyparts may be a posing problem, or maybe there not as bad as you think. Theres some information over at IM that Dante posted about bringing up weak bodyparts wiht widowmakers. maybe take a look at that.

options

rack chins for back, single arm side laterals for delts. plenty of examples for rack chins on youtube.

Just think, when you bring your back up then it's going to make your chest look small, and you can start the whole process over again :D

For me, when trying to get a wider look I focus a lot on trap work as it seems to create better separation from the shoulders.

Wide Grip Upright Rows are great for side delts. Wide Grip Pullups, Wide Grip Pulldowns for Lats. Also, I had never done pullovers until recently and they seem to work well as far as seperation and definition in the Lats/Posterior Deltoid/Teres Major region. This region behind my armpit always seemed to roll over into my lats until recently.

I though you used syntherol in the off season to streach the fascia of the muscle resulting in permenant growth, and using the stuff for a show was no a good idea because of the inflamation it caused. Am I wrong?

imo. if youre training them right with the basics and your weak points are not growing they will probably always be your weak points.

I though you used syntherol in the off season to streach the fascia of the muscle resulting in permenant growth, and using the stuff for a show was no a good idea because of the inflamation it caused. Am I wrong?

If used during competition you would stop the Syntherol injections several days to a week before comp to allow swelling and inflammation to go down.

It´s very important to see the diferece between lack of development, lack of simetry and proportion between bodyparts and bad atachments and muscle belllies...

It seems like nobody ever believes this post when somoene posts it. Everyone seems to be convinced that you can shape your body. Guys trying to build more peak on their biceps, get more sweep in the quads. Like you say, the only thing that really does much is syntherol. Maybe its just wishful thinking that we bodybuilders have.

Id say to the poster of the thread that its going to be just as hard to add mass just to the lateral heads of your delts and it is going to be to make your waist less blocky. If youre born that way, thats what you have to work with. You CAN make your shoulders bigger, but all parts of the shoulder are going to grow at the same rate and what you end up with is shoulders that are bigger than they are now but have the same general shape.

Syntherol injections in the side delts can DEFINITELY make a difference in offsetting a blocky waist.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws