over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

broken foot= eq or decca?

ttommy

Newbies
Hope this is the place to post this
I broke my foot pretty bad waiting to see if surgery required. Have been on test up til now for a few weeks. Was thinkng I needed to stop all together, but also wondered if eq or decca would hELP the recovery. Please advise!

I'd just stop all aas. You will heal up completely within 6-8 weeks on your own. The excess water from any aas isn't really what you want right now.

Most all professional athletes silently take HGH to help heal from serious injuries, but that is more than you should worry about with just a broken "foot."

. . . next time, maybe post something like this in the "beginners forum or main forum." It will probably get moved for you though. :)

why would you add AAS when you obviously cant lift.. rest and time will heal your broken foot man..

:D this thread made me laugh

rest will help your recovery not gear.

life is a marathon not a sprint

a cast would be far better than both EQ and Deca.

i can lift have on a boot(like a cast) have not missed a workout cant do legs except extensions(fyi) thats why i thought say 1cc twice a week of deca or eq would help it recover faster plus i am 56 years old but have been lifting for 35 years religiously

i can lift have on a boot(like a cast) have not missed a workout cant do legs except extensions(fyi) thats why i thought say 1cc twice a week of deca or eq would help it recover faster plus i am 56 years old but have been lifting for 35 years religiously

God Bless bro, heal quickly. Personally I would go with the deca at 300 - 400 a week.

Hey

I will have to dig through my research files but I am pretty sure Stanazolol (winny) increases bone density and will help heal the bones faster also Oxandrolone will help especially if you had any tendon damage as is common with foot and ankle injuries. I had a bad break and did both, same boat no legs, for weeks but could do everything else. I would say it helped me and when I came back I rehabbed the leg and only weeks and was back at it hard.

Best Regards !

This is NOT a stupid question at all. In fact, I even know of a doctor who said all surgery patients should get on steroids, yes anabolic steroids, before a surgery and stay on them until a couple of months after because they will always heal faster. Always. His exact words.

This is NOT a stupid question at all. In fact, I even know of a doctor who said all surgery patients should get on steroids, yes anabolic steroids, before a surgery and stay on them until a couple of months after because they will always heal faster. Always. His exact words.

Finally a voice of reason!

Of course roids help healing! They are medicine, after all.

They help athletes recover from their workouts faster, why wouldn't they help expedite healing from injuries too?

Anabolic Steroids And Osseointegration

R. RODRIGUEZ Y BAENA1, S. RIZZO1, C. BRUSOTTI1, D. ZAFFE2, A. ADDIS3, and F. MARZATICO1, 1Pavia University, Italy, 2Modena University, Italy, Milan University, Milano, Italy

Objectives: Implantologists have been using many materials to achieve a quicker bone healing. BMPs seem to be highly osteoinductive but they suffer of supply difficulty. Platelet growth factors concentrated in the PRP, mixed with either autologous bone or bone substitutes, have recently reported to allow good results in bone healing; moreover these factors stimulate the soft tissues regeneration. Testosterone is a natural steroid that is effective on the metabolism. The synthetic steroids are classified on the basis of their anabolic/androgenic (A/A) ratio compared with that of testosterone (A/A=1/1). It has been postulated that steroids can boost the bone regeneration after fractures. The aim of our work was the study of the effect of steroids on bone healing processes. Methods: Stanazolol (A/A ratio=10/1) was choosen for this test because of its low androgenic action. Four commercial 14x3.75mm titanium fixtures with blasted surface (Hofmann, Italy) were installed in the proximal epiphysis of each tibia of 4 adult minipigs (40 kg). Stanazolol was daily (4 mg) supplied to two minipigs for 20 days after the surgery (steroid treated minipigs). As a control two minipigs were left heal untreated. Minipigs were sacrified after 21 days from surgical treatment and the bone specimens were harvested, fixed in paraformaldeyde, included in PMMA and serially sectioned. Microradiography, Optical and Scanning Electron Microscopy were performed to analyze the sections. Results: All the specimens show a good amount of newly formed bone but TBV of periimplant bone is statistically higher in steroid treated minipigs. Zone of several erosion of the pre-existing and newly formed bone are recorded in control minipigs, whereas osteoblasts active on several surfaces can be seen in steroid treated minipigs. Conclusions: Within the limits of the present research the steroid treatment seems to boost the bone metabolism. However further studies must be performed to evaluate their use in humans.

Seq #267 - Implants and Tissue Regeneration II
3:45 PM-5:00 PM, Friday, 8 March 2002 San Diego Convention Center Exhibit Hall C
Back to the Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Program
Back to the IADR/AADR/CADR 80th General Session (March 6-9, 2002)

Gear like Deca may help with muscle tears and connective tissue injuries, but it's not going to help with bone repair. If anything, water retention from Deca, test, etc. will hinder recovery of a bone injury and cause quite a bit of discomfort if you're in a boot or cast.

Rest, supplementation (i.e. calcium, minerals, etc.) and eventually rehab are going to help you the most.

thanks for the help I have a week til i get it xrayed again to see if the boot is all i need or surgery i am going to do 1cc 2x a week of deca unless i get some eq winnny seems like the last thing i would do it causes my joints to ache and i thought it pulled the water of of you.
am wearing boot 24/7 taking a good bit of calcium and other vitamins my wife has for me and praying for NO CUTTING ! thanks again for advice !

holy crap 1cc x / week. i got a limp noodle on 600mg deca a week. let alone 2000mg. or did i read it wrong..

First: . . . as to the implant coated BMP study using Winny and hoping it increased angiogenesis . . . . this is a MAJOR unknown and they are postulating that it may help in angiogenisis, but it would take a signigicant amount of controlled studies to even come close to isolating that answer. I'm quite familiar with this and I highly doubt it would be a significant factor. And Winny vs. Deca/Eq is quite a different story.

Second: the op was taking test and considering stopping it and was wondering if he should add deca or eq to help his broken foot. The answer is NO. By the time deca or eq blood levels were consistent enough to even be a factor in the remodeling equation (which I seriously doubt it would have any role even then), half the remodeling process is already over.

Third: the body does a good job of healing itself and the bone will be twice as strong in 8 weeks as it was before the fracture. you don't need aas for this. It's a waste of time/money/ and possible problems with the law if you live in a country where it's illegal. Be safe and smart.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear