over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Buying a suit

Check out Father Sons. They make clothes for bbers exclusively. I get compliments on every single shirt I have from them...(hint: its not the shirt LOL). Arash Rabhar was a model for them for a while. Im 5'10" and about 230, and the XXL and xxxl fits perfectly. Tailored Athlete is another brand with some good options, but obviously made in China somewhere as the quality isn't that great. Father sons makes their stuff in Morocco I believe...
I believe Regan Grimes models for them as well. They have pretty good stuff. Don't know about suits tho, would want a suit seem like it's spray painted on me.

This is the reason why, when I was working doors for a while, I wouldn't take jobs where I'd have to dress in a suit :') would hate to have it messed up.

Check out Father Sons. They make clothes for bbers exclusively. I get compliments on every single shirt I have from them...(hint: its not the shirt LOL). Arash Rabhar was a model for them for a while. Im 5'10" and about 230, and the XXL and xxxl fits perfectly. Tailored Athlete is another brand with some good options, but obviously made in China somewhere as the quality isn't that great. Father sons makes their stuff in Morocco I believe...
They ship from overseas don’t they? Like England.
I’ve looked at their stuff, looks great.

I just ordered from tailored athlete last Thursday or Friday. Crazy fast shipping considering it’s coming from England. Tracking shows it here Tuesday.
The chart where you put in height and weight, body shapes and age had me at XL but the measurement size chart had me at XXL so we’ll see.

They ship from overseas don’t they? Like England.
I’ve looked at their stuff, looks great.

I have about 8-10 of their shirts. Great stuff.

Something to keep in mind, sizing can be hard to figure out. Im 3X and 4X but all their guides told me to purchase XXL. I didn't even bother returning the first order because return shipping was so much.

Now that I've figured out my size ordering is a lot easier but it did take some trial and error.

Man, custom suits aren’t that much more than off the rack.

I get a new suit every quarter..Jos a bank for casual and indochino for something higher end..the most I ever pay is $580..but usually around $340 for a built for me suit.

Also, if you are in the Houston galleria area and have a suit you just want tailored there is an old Egyptian dude who owns a shop..name is saad..bro is amazing..I forgot the name of the damn place though

Man, custom suits aren’t that much more than off the rack.

I get a new suit every quarter..Jos a bank for casual and indochino for something higher end..the most I ever pay is $580..but usually around $340 for a built for me suit.
For a “made from scratch” suit?

This is mostly to vent, get some people to empathize with me...

Have a formal dinner party event this wkend and haven't worn any of my old dress clothes for a while. My arms barely could squeeze into my long-sleeved shirts, couldn't get the collar button even close, felt like moving around was gonna make it rip haha had to go buy some new clothes... what a shit show. They make clothes for fat people, they make clothes for skinny people, why don't they make clothes for muscular people? Historically I'd buy a huge fat guy shirt and have it tailored but my dumbass waited until the day before the event (today) to sort my outfit. Its like shocking to me what an outlier my body is compared to the public at large because i don't view myself as being very jacked. And it seems like guys today have no asses because getting pants in my appropriate waist size made the material around my butt/crotch totally stretch laterally looking funny around the zipper. Pants look like they're painted on my thighs haha FFFFF! The shirt looks like a balloon around my waist, thankfully they had a XXL vest and the back cinches in on those so it'll compress the poofiness of the shirt. Also this compounded by being 6"4"

Anyone else enjoy this fun experience?
I always have to get my suits custom tailored to fit right. It’s a hassle

I always have to get my suits custom tailored to fit right. It’s a hassle
This man I am training now has to have all his formal shirts and pants tailored.

He has already out grew 2 pair of soccer shorts.

He has a bunch of weddings to go to this year and that means a couple, minimum, of custom wardrobe changes based of his rate of growth now which is unreal, visible changes weekly.

His proportions are so freaky that off the rack clothing with his physique and in his business, it would not make a great first impression. (A clown comes to mind.)

So for him, buying clothes is like trying to hit a moving target, it’s always changing.

We all have our issues. I am 5'7 on a really good day in shoes. And my shoulders are the width of a guy well over 6' tall. An ortho i saw a while back walked into the exam room stopped in the doorway and said "do you know you are really wide". And my shoulders were even wider back when i was a kid in my 30's and 40's. Extra short and wide is never found off the rack or any where else really. We all have our burdens!

They have custom made ones online. You can get measured by a tailor or if you live in a big city they are usually have tailors or stores.

I indochino or propercloth are ones off the top of my head. Pick a shirt I was going to try because of the all options and nice price but it's foreign so will buy one and see.
There are bunch. If you find on IG and like it or two you will start getting them all suggested and can pick your price point. Usually it's the material that it's based on. I have a hand made one usually and just to make another and it's far from affordable if you're getting hand made Italians to do it, which is who did in Brooklyn traditionally. Check out pick a shirt even thou I haven't tried them yet, the customizable options are every detail. Go for no shoulders pads on anything, my new one has none and looks so much better. Also the pleated room in jacket and shirt are helpful. I would buy two pairs of pants since they will wear out faster, plus you can buy stuff that matches other pants or vests etc.

I couldn't buy pants till stretch came out. It's the greatest thing in the world. I'll try to find some links

Jeans at a fraction of the price but not custom but different fits and way worth the price is gustin.

You can find YouTube's on how to measure your body if needed and there are lots more companies but have to use instagram or google.

Very true I had the same problem years ago and I was much lighter then. Had just finished a physique show but I needed a suit fast for work. They couldn’t fit my biceps and shoulders into anything and the guy kept complaining about it, loudly too so I felt really awkward. I kept re-iterating that I was about to rebound and put on 20 lbs so everything needed to be a size up anyway. Well ended up getting everything ordered and when I came to pick it up it was already too small. I was pissed. Finally went to another location and got one that was a good fit. But of course eventually that was too small as well. I’ve replaced my entire wardrobe multiple times now. And now I’m gaining again, getting ready to push past my heaviest weight.

As far as father and sons, I wasn’t impressed. Their shirts are very tight fitting which for me is not comfortable. And you have to order a size or 2 up. I ordered just 2 shirts to try them out and for me the quality was not great.

So for years I would go to Nordstrom Rack or Saks off Fifth and buy Hugo Boss suits in a 48. So instead of paying $800-1000 they were $400-500 a piece. I would then take them to my tailor for a complete recut which would be around $150-200. The most work was the pants because I believe a 48 suit is a 44inch waist pant so my dude would open them up and bring the waist down to a 30-32 and then completely redo the legs. Jacket wasn’t as big of a deal because that’s just bringing in the V. This was always my go to advice for friends buying suits off the rack.

My brother is getting married in July and we are doing matching suits. He used Suit Supply. Apparently it’s a wonderful experience and everything is completely custom and affordable. They seem to have locations in most major metropolitan cities. I will be checking out the Miami location in the next few weeks. Will report back on pricing.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131