over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Caloric intake to gear doses to maximize gains

fitnessmuscle

Registered
What I hear a lot and sounds absolutely correct and sound is you have to eat more to utilize the higher doses of gear , now I know this is individual and everyone is different but what are those ratios for different guys? Example ,let’s say one guy runs 3 grams test weekly and I’m sure many have done it lol, but what caloric intake what be needed to fully utilize that 3 grams of test , take 3 grams of test with super low calorie’s your not gonna get same results I assume for most , so are there any tricks you guys employ like for every so much gear added a set number of calories are increased as well , thoughts on this, can you give me some ideas on how many calories and protein needed to get your moneys worth on the high dosages of gear ?

A lot comes into play but i think as far as nutrient partitioning it is not more AAS but the introduction of GH and insulin after a point

You eat in a surplus when trying to add muscle/weight. That´s all you need to think about and change the calories/macors when you need. Not upping say 500 kcal because you added 500 mg of total AAS per week.

I don't think there is any preset formula and it's highly individual.

I will ratchet up calories and AAS in turns when trying to grow. I keep both simple so I can understand what's happening.

A common thing for me is running a little test and deca. I add some anadrol after a while and when the initial gains in strength and size slow I increase food. Progress picks up again. So on and so forth...

Interesting topic. I usually keep my dosage steady 500mg total per week and gradually increase calories when I want to push a little for size. I'll add in slin as well vs increase AAS dosages. I don't think simply increasing AAS dosages will make you utilize calories more towards muscle vs fat in a surplus.

The proportion of caloric increase would not increase in a dose dependent scale as i see it. It would go up but at a much slower curve then the dose.

at some point, adding kcal without increasing the dose of androgens at the same time will only increase the body fat
☝🏽This! What he said. Have to up the sauce at a certain point to keep adding LBM.

Cage

The proportion of caloric increase would not increase in a dose dependent scale as i see it. It would go up but at a much slower curve then the dose.
Yes.

There comes a time where you reach the point of diminishing returns with your PEDs and your calories don’t track your dosage.

For instance. If you are injecting 1000mg of test and you are utilizing only 750mg of it but your calories are on track for 1000mg will you just get fat?

So how do you arrive at a ratio of anabolics to calories if you don’t know how much is being utilized?

Yes.

There comes a time where you reach the point of diminishing returns with your PEDs and your calories don’t track your dosage.

For instance. If you are injecting 1000mg of test and you are utilizing only 750mg of it but your calories are on track for 1000mg will you just get fat?

So how do you arrive at a ratio of anabolics to calories if you don’t know how much is being utilized?
You simply don't.
Trials and errors, interindividual variability can be Extreme.
Dozens of factors involved, from ARs density and distribution to thyroid status to insulin sensitivity to digestion/microbiota and so on.

☝🏽This! What he said. Have to up the sauce at a certain point to keep adding LBM.

Cage
But then how come the big guys like Hollingshead and Labrada are off steroids 11 months a year 😱

Just to be clear, I'm joking.

While adding calories may cause more BF. I may well try to raise the calories before the dosage to see which is the causing the lack of growth. Until i tried raising one or the other or both at the same time i would not assume that guessing and picking one and getting results would mean i was picking the optimal course.

You simply don't.
Trials and errors, interindividual variability can be Extreme.
Dozens of factors involved, from ARs density and distribution to thyroid status to insulin sensitivity to digestion/microbiota and so on.
correct, it's a matter of trying and correcting.
you need to find your maintenance calorie intake and then gradually increase it.
there are too many factors to consider, not only testosterone or other AAS, but also all the other hormones, lifestyle, gender, age, past history ... in short, the equation (if it exists) would be a mile long

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear