over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Calum Von Moger In ICU After Jumping Through 2nd Story Window

Bro you’ve never had good X maybe even real X, meth is trash, yes md a is a derivative but nothing like it in action. If you have me a bag of pure meth I’d be like well let’s see where can find a bone for this shit. Good X or mollie I’ll keep arounfmd for months until I have a reason to use it. Again sex on X or GHB compared to meth is a literal joke of a comparison. I’m not advocating either to the group but the comparison is trash and meth just ruins you and makes you an introverted noided out nut job.

Brother, I have done prob as much or more X and molly than anyone on this forum. I live in So Cal and am from Nor Cal, it is an incredible drug and more fun as a whole, but i promise it's not the same.

Also.... most x pills are laced with meth for that very reason.

I def wont touch meth again, and likely not x. Those days are long gone.

CVM is obviously a dude who is very appealing to ladies and in So Cal, I would bet my life he was a sex addict along with it.

It is also, by far, THE most powerful fat burner in existence. I probably shouldn't even be telling people that on here, just keeping it 100.

I agree we all have different experiences i never like to put my life out there unless its to help and this is not to look better than anyone else ..

I was addicted to opiates/herion/fentanyl anything to go down was in my lane . I did this for 18yrs kept a full time job i have been to rehab 5 times and did the suboxone clinic for 6 yrs like u said trading one set of handcuffs for another . They are meant for a 7 day detox but do release what you crave into ur receptors.. last rehab i went 6 months got on vivitrol which if anyone knows has no withdrawals but can be nasty your pleasure sensors wont know ur using drugs and u can overdose or if u drink u will get “rubber legs “ but dont know ur drunk and can get alcohol poisoning..

Long story short AUG 20 ill have 6 yrs sober i go to meetings which i thought was a “cult”
But actually to listen it helps at least for me i dont do a sponsor but have friends like them i rely on . And if addicts need help i tell them how i did it if they ask and assist them if needed

This is just me sharing my experience. No better than anyone just a fellow addict .

Danny
Congrats on your sobriety. I’ve heard this about suboxone making withdrawals effortless if you take it for a short period like a week. My uncle has been a heroin addict for like 45 years. Would he be able to largely skip the physical withdrawals if he took suboxone for a week? Sounds too good to be true but what do I know. Of course the mental part is another beast but getting him over the physical withdrawals is the first hump.

Brother, I have done prob as much or more X and molly than anyone on this forum. I live in So Cal and am from Nor Cal, it is an incredible drug and more fun as a whole, but i promise it's not the same.

CVM is obviously a dude who is very appealing to ladies and in So Cal, I would bet my life he was a sex addict along with it.

It is also, by far, THE most powerful fat burner in existence. I probably shouldn't even be telling people that on here, just keeping it 100.
This is how guys get hooked on harder stuff is the fact that everything is laced with something else. You might think you’re taking x….but you’re getting meth with it too, and eventually the x isn’t enough

Yes. I thought the same things as the others making comments about it for many years before trying it. You would never think it does that by observing an addict, and you feel incredibly euphoric and confident for the first 24 hours and think sharply- i went on a couple job interviews in it and NAILED them. One place I interviewed for a sales rep position, and no bullshit they brought in upper management and offered me a position as their sales coach. Never took it because i needed to pass a drug test that i didn't even bother taking.

I hated the thought of the drug from everything i had seen from it, watching gang bangers, low lifes, etc do it over the years. It wasn't until i met an ex beauty pageant queen who liked doing it and opened me up to it.

After that, i spent 2 years doing nothing with my life but getting pussy and doing it.

It sends your dopamine levels into outer space- thats why sex feels so incredible... and you would be shocked how many pretty girls are into it. And it makes them horny beyond belief.

It doesn't create a chemical dependency, but it is an intensely powerful psychological addiction, especially if you already have somewhat of a sex addiction.
I’ve done some of the highest grade about everything in my younger days and I’m not trying to argue but you’re vastly overstating it’s effects and understating how it destroys a body in record time. I won’t get into the details but the chef was a big bodybuilder who preferred trading, this was long ago and the trade would provide an up charge upon its transfer to others it was as good as it gets for that shit and yes for a day or two it’s a great feeling but unlike other narcotics it begins destroying the body in days. One could do casual say once a week use and stave this off but it’s trash and any gym goer will ditch it fast it took me 48 hours to realize that I wasn’t going to ever touch it again and everyone I know that has is wrecked-teeth, skin, no muscle, mental health issues. You don’t do meth for 2 years and come out ok or still a proponent of “how amazing it feels” it’s poison any one who touches it is foolish and anyone who touches it more than a few times is a fool. I’m not directing that at you but it must be made clear to anyone who hasn’t touched it how fucking filthy meth makes a person and destroys a body. Yes all drugs can enhance the sexual experience but if you’re slinging good dick you don’t need anything for great sex ESPECIALLY IF YOURE ON TEST. Moger is weak trash who never cared about and before meth and it use doesn’t cover the years of douchebagery he’s known for, that said the meth seems like some karma come round.

Congrats on your sobriety. I’ve heard this about suboxone making withdrawals effortless if you take it for a short period like a week. My uncle has been a heroin addict for like 45 years. Would he be able to largely skip the physical withdrawals if he took suboxone for a week? Sounds too good to be true but what do I know. Of course the mental part is another beast but getting him over the physical withdrawals is the first hump.
No your uncle woukd be miserable he would need like a 2-3 year suboxone taper and behavioral therapy as well as but not required NA meetings.

Awesome on you being sober congrats. I still disagree on the diff tween meth and X. I’ve seen people try to use meth to cut and I’ve never seen it work bc it shreds the body. Even adderrall suffers in this area phentermine kinda works but for some reason amphetimines cause a watery look in lean or shredded people, I assume it’s bc the body is so hot but I don’t know for sure.

No unfortunately not he will still be miserable. Alot comes with getting clean and all the side affects suck . The subs will def help with blocking what u crave but for me they didnt really. I just used them when desperate and if the “man” said he would be an hour i would panic and take a little. They say u cant break through them but i could . Everyone is different. I wish u the best of luck man its a journey and for your uncle it will be . But it is possible as i have lived it .different ppl need different routes to get sober and different rock bottoms . God bless brother

I've done my fair share of X .... and recently have been doing the best X i've ever had.... amazing...and the sex is out of this world.... literally wanna tear her skin off.... I disagree on the fat burning...HOWEVER, its a crazy diuretic...im pissing all night when im rolling....

No unfortunately not he will still be miserable. Alot comes with getting clean and all the side affects suck . The subs will def help with blocking what u crave but for me they didnt really. I just used them when desperate and if the “man” said he would be an hour i would panic and take a little. They say u cant break through them but i could . Everyone is different. I wish u the best of luck man its a journey and for your uncle it will be . But it is possible as i have lived it .different ppl need different routes to get sober and different rock bottoms . God bless brother
I’ve seen subs walked from 16 mg a day down to nothing but you gotta want it and badly, if you don’t learn to hate what’s raping your life you’ll never get clean and never be happy truly BUT IVE SEEN IT DONE SO ROCK ON

I’ve seen subs walked from 16 mg a day down to nothing but you gotta want it and badly, if you don’t learn to hate what’s raping your life you’ll never get clean and never be happy truly BUT IVE SEEN IT DONE SO ROCK ON
100% agree with u brother . 16mgs is a tough one so i get what ur sayin . For me i was better off with the vivitrol . But thats only what worked for me not everyone is the same . like u said hate whats raping u and u will hate it . I think thats what i did . Either way ppl do it i commend them .

its mind over matter, i have quit every drug numerous times at diff times in my life, summer few years ago it was fetanyl and crystal meth and xanax, cold turkey, nothing is as sickening as is coming off fetanyl in my experience, it made heroin seem like Disneyland. everything hurts it feels like getting jumped by a few people daily for 5-7 days easily. I almost thought about one of those methadone clinics .

i would do a bump of fetanyl and crystal and go to the gym. rough time in life i am not proud of . toxic relationship. this period of foolishness only lasted about 2 months. it started off with a dialudid script from doc.
when MT was in early 20s he got hit with some x tabs that tested as crystal lol, ended up with a crystal charge not MDMA

these hardcore drugs set off and "ignite" buried psychosiss varying from person to person in diff forms as well, for many

its mind over matter, i have quit every drug numerous times at diff times in my life, summer few years ago it was fetanyl and crystal meth and xanax, cold turkey, nothing is as sickening as is coming off fetanyl in my experience, it made heroin seem like Disneyland. everything hurts it feels like getting jumped by a few people daily for 5-7 days easily. I almost thought about one of those methadone clinics .

i would do a bump of fetanyl and crystal and go to the gym. rough time in life i am not proud of . toxic relationship. this period of foolishness only lasted about 2 months. it started off with a dialudid script from doc.
when MT was in early 20s he got hit with some x tabs that tested as crystal lol, ended up with a crystal charge not MDMA

these hardcore drugs set off and "ignite" buried psychosiss varying from person to person in diff forms as well, for many
Bro that's insane you were taking that pre-workout...

I like many others have lost a lot of close friends to overdose. Some of the hardest shit to see. It's hard to get off the H and stay off for sure. One of my friends managed to kill the habit cold turkey but was tremoring violently at work and got insanely sick as expected... a short hospital stay later he managed to overcome it and is now a college professor of organic chemistry.

Meanwhile my other buddy that was like a little brother to me got hooked and we sent him to rehab... some good that place did... was found with a needle still in his arm 72 hours post mortem loaded with H and kpins. Heartbreaking.

100% agree with u brother . 16mgs is a tough one so i get what ur sayin . For me i was better off with the vivitrol . But thats only what worked for me not everyone is the same . like u said hate whats raping u and u will hate it . I think thats what i did . Either way ppl do it i commend them .
What all is vivitrol I’m sure I could google it but in ur experience I did watch methadone ruin a few people as well

What all is vivitrol I’m sure I could google it but in ur experience I did watch methadone ruin a few people as well
Vivitrol is naltrexone

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311