advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Calum Von Moger arrested again for attacking man with Machete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAnabolicFreak

Registered
I hope for his own sake his parents or friends get him the help he needs before he ends up killing someone or committing suicide. He was such a rising star (or at least appeared to be one) in Generation Iron.

Wow, the Australian police found meth and steroids in his car previously and this time they found meth, coke and steroids in his vehicle. In the US he has a steroid charge, tax issues and owes child support. That man better get some help now!

Wow, the Australian police found meth and steroids in his car previously and this time they found meth, coke and steroids in his vehicle. In the US he has a steroid charge, tax issues and owes child support. That man better get some help now!
I used to follow him on IG until that bicep tear - seemed like such a dumb thing to do for some likes. Child support? Damn man but meth? Crazy.
At one point in time I thought he was going to be the next big thing.

kinda blows my mind. health/wellness and (vanity unfortunately) made me never once want to consider doing drugs, or hell even drinking. i have like 1 beer a month because anything that hinders performance to me isn't worth the nights you won't remember and the brain cells you'd lose from doing drugs. i mean cmon, meth?!?! the fuck is this guy thinking? who does meth besides poor hillbillies that live in BFE with nothing else to do.

WTF? Dude lost his mind. Maybe all of the fame got to his head?

That's EXACTLY what happened.
He loves working out, clearly a super responder to AAS, good muscle/bone structure. Next thing you know he's getting laid a lot then they want to put him in one movie, then another AS ARNOLD, next your own Netflix special.. ego overload for anyone not prepared for it. Which he clearly wasn't

God probably tried to take him down a peg with injuries from doing dumb as fuck stunts. But like Icarus, flew too close to the sun and paid the price.

I can't bring myself to be worried about him.
This guy screams "I'm a complete douche bag!" as loudly as Mike O'Hearn.

That's EXACTLY what happened.
He loves working out, clearly a super responder to AAS, good muscle/bone structure. Next thing you know he's getting laid a lot then they want to put him in one movie, then another AS ARNOLD, next your own Netflix special.. ego overload for anyone not prepared for it. Which he clearly wasn't

God probably tried to take him down a peg with injuries from doing dumb as fuck stunts. But like Icarus, flew too close to the sun and paid the price.

I can't bring myself to be worried about him.
This guy screams "I'm a complete douche bag!" as loudly as Mike O'Hearn.

Mike O Hearn somehow made it to his 50s. If Calum stays on the part he is on I seriously doubt he will even make it to 40. Didn’t these guys learn anything from Craig Titus?

Mike O Hearn somehow made it to his 50s. If Calum stays on the part he is on I seriously doubt he will even make it to 40. Didn’t these guys learn anything from Craig Titus?
Oh yeah, I meant to mention Titus. Apparently he was a popular guy, handsome man about town, slinging MDMA & had cash to spare for all sorts of toys, cars, ladies, etc. Believed his own hype just a little too much it would seem though.

How, you may ask, did he get to a point where he was a strung out junkie who thought the best way to handle the break up of his little 3 way marriage was to murder a woman and burn her body in her car out in the desert? Ego->Drugs->Murder->Jail
Seriously, how strung out do you have to be not to understand that there are better ways of disposing of a body than that?
Watch some Soprano's or Breaking Bad for fuck's sake!

Very very sad, this dude really screwed up a dream life most of us would have loved to have. From what little I did follow of him I get the impression he was mentally and emotionally immature and just most likely couldn't properly handle the fame and money that quickly came to him.

I deal with meth users every day.. sadly the odds are against him being clean .. ever. . Its usually a downward slope no matter the help.. a few can beat it.. but its a rarity.. and why are steroids in the car ??!!.. selling ??

Truly a shame. He really never seemed to make the right choices. I followed him on IG for a couple years and did not realize he stopped posting. He did a lot of dumb things from one to the next including how he injured himself to living a risky lifestyle. I remember when he tore one of his muscles he mentioned his girlfriend left him and it made her look bad. However, she likely witnessed a side of him the public does not see. I wish the guy the best but definitely meth is no joke. I wonder if its more popular in Australia?

I deal with meth users every day.. sadly the odds are against him being clean .. ever. . Its usually a downward slope no matter the help.. a few can beat it.. but its a rarity.. and why are steroids in the car ??!!.. selling ??
mix of cocky +getting too comfy. some guys just drive with their bottles in their car thinking they'll never get pulled over (orals) Ive been there. plus he is sparked out on dope, no rational thought available or logic. A few years ago I got pulled over by a fed and I had brass knuckles in a USPS folder. Feds were involved so they were able to access it immediately upon suspicion. Normally this protects you from state LE. I have been pulled over a few times with a "stolen" pistol with serial filed off shut inside the free usps folders you get at the PO hubs. Both times I was not on probation etc so I did not authorize consent to search based on lack of probable cause (local PD). I drove around with a "stolen" "burner" gun all the time, bulletproof vest , and id stuff orals in my pockets to dose later in day if I planned on being out (to avoid missing ampm splits etc)+ lots of digestive enzymes

I tried to watch but I couldn’t handle the story teller. I’d rather be chased by a guy with a machete then listen to that guy

Damn, sad to hear… What's worse is it’ll get framed that AAS warped his mind to do these things.

Meth, that’s a drug no one should touch!!!!!!!!!!! Watched several people I know go down that road and never came back.

Cage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767