advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Calum Von Moger arrested again for attacking man with Machete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I deal with meth users every day.. sadly the odds are against him being clean .. ever. . Its usually a downward slope no matter the help.. a few can beat it.. but its a rarity.. and why are steroids in the car ??!!.. selling ??
Damn, the very first thought that came into my head after reading this

kinda blows my mind. health/wellness and (vanity unfortunately) made me never once want to consider doing drugs, or hell even drinking. i have like 1 beer a month because anything that hinders performance to me isn't worth the nights you won't remember and the brain cells you'd lose from doing drugs. i mean cmon, meth?!?! the fuck is this guy thinking? who does meth besides poor hillbillies that live in BFE with nothing else to do.
Meth and coke are bad f$cking news!!!
Going to post the following just for shock value? Please, DO NOT DO THIS!!!! IT’S A HORRIBLE IDEA! (Talking to everyone, not the O.P.)
So, a guy I knew would get absolutely shredded at 5’6” 265Lbs on stage. He got 5th in Super Heavy Weight at the Nationals in the early 2000’s. I’m not going to name him or the exact year out of respect. He finally told my buddy how he did it, but made him promise not to copy his protocol. He would mainline (intravenously inject) crystal meth while dieting for the show. Back in those days guys used a lot of opiates and forms of speed during contest prep. He was an absolute beast! Not long after that he had his fiancé give him an ultimatum, bodybuilding or her. He chose her and got clean. I’ve had a couple friends who would easily have gone pro but their women gave them the same ultimatum. Both chose their women over bodybuilding. And I’d say it was the right choice because they’re both alive in their mid 50’s.
Addiction isn’t pretty! Been there, tried the protocol. F$CK THAT! If you want to get down to 5%, up your fasted cardio on a couple ui’s of HGH, and keep carbs low. I’d rather diet longer and make steady progress than become an addict again.

I deal with meth users every day.. sadly the odds are against him being clean .. ever. . Its usually a downward slope no matter the help.. a few can beat it.. but its a rarity.. and why are steroids in the car ??!!.. selling ??
A lot of guys keep them in the car so the wife or girl doesn’t find them. I did when I was homeless.

The adult guy does not need help. He is not 5 year old kid abused by parents. He is grown man who need to get his shit together. Nobody forced him to take drugs if he was able to make a decision about them he now can make decision about dropping them once for all. I dont feel sorry for people who has shit ton of
cash and make stupid decisions, why should I????

As I said before I deal with meth issues daily.. they would be in facility for a few years.. clean.. kinda got their sh%t back together..
Released..
Three weeks later they were right back.. usually because they seek out the same friends that got them started in the first place..
Or they just simply missed it. But went years without it in facility.. it is a cycle that rarely broken... it can be. But last data I saw was a rate of 88 percent return to activity.. sad..
I don't drink.. or smoke etc.. never really did much even younger. So it's very foreign to me.. but sadly many who are put on meds in facility ( anxiety.. depression etc) get out and no longer can get the meds. So they go back to what makes them feel good. Sad life..

I tried to watch but I couldn’t handle the story teller. I’d rather be chased by a guy with a machete then listen to that guy

If you think Trigili is bad you should check out Doucette. Although I do watch them both during cardio…

Meth is the only drug I'm aware of that permanently alters your brain chemistry. Even if people stop using, the addict mentality doesn't go away; impulsivity, rash judgment, stealing, random violence, inappropriate reactions

Very sad stuff. In a previous life when I was 'investing' on the side, it became huge here. I was VERY tempted to start supplying. Glad I didn't...

A lot of guys keep them in the car so the wife or girl doesn’t find them. I did when I was homeless.
I travel with a 10ml mix. I’m maybe home once a week if that and constantly on the move and I try to stick to my pinning every other day. I installed a safe in the floor of my truck to atleast provide myself some peace of mind even though it is a mild deterrent for cops

I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone. You are pretty much just asking for trouble.

Caelum being more well known then some should definitely not travel with anything. They will make a example out of him faster then they would a blue collar worker

Typical meth behavior. My brother is a meth addict. It’s awful, awful to watch. That shit takes your soul.
Not the same as I’ve known meth addicts but my lil’ bro is an alcoholic. Spent most my life looking over him and trying to keep him safe. It’s a hard thing to watch.

My thoughts go out to you and your family man.

If you think Trigili is bad you should check out Doucette. Although I do watch them both during cardio…

Can't watch doucette, reminds me of a girl trying to get me to watch those twilight movies, something's can't be tolerated. He probably isn't but wouldn't be shocked if he was a virgin, that voice, that personality so annoying. High functioning Asperger's?

Can't watch doucette, reminds me of a girl trying to get me to watch those twilight movies, something's can't be tolerated. He probably isn't but wouldn't be shocked if he was a virgin, that voice, that personality so annoying. High functioning Asperger's?

it's his schtick.

he's not actually like that off camera

Meth and coke are bad f$cking news!!!
Going to post the following just for shock value? Please, DO NOT DO THIS!!!! IT’S A HORRIBLE IDEA! (Talking to everyone, not the O.P.)
So, a guy I knew would get absolutely shredded at 5’6” 265Lbs on stage. He got 5th in Super Heavy Weight at the Nationals in the early 2000’s. I’m not going to name him or the exact year out of respect. He finally told my buddy how he did it, but made him promise not to copy his protocol. He would mainline (intravenously inject) crystal meth while dieting for the show. Back in those days guys used a lot of opiates and forms of speed during contest prep. He was an absolute beast! Not long after that he had his fiancé give him an ultimatum, bodybuilding or her. He chose her and got clean. I’ve had a couple friends who would easily have gone pro but their women gave them the same ultimatum. Both chose their women over bodybuilding. And I’d say it was the right choice because they’re both alive in their mid 50’s.
Addiction isn’t pretty! Been there, tried the protocol. F$CK THAT! If you want to get down to 5%, up your fasted cardio on a couple ui’s of HGH, and keep carbs low. I’d rather diet longer and make steady progress than become an addict again.

I hope you don’t find this offensive or rude but between the addictions and PEDs how do you still manage to stay alive and have such a good physique at an advanced stage?

Hopefully you have some advice for the rest of us because a lot of bodybuilders much younger than you are dropping like flies lately.

I hope you don’t find this offensive or rude but between the addictions and PEDs how do you still manage to stay alive and have such a good physique at an advanced stage?

Hopefully you have some advice for the rest of us because a lot of bodybuilders much younger than you are dropping like flies lately.
Not answering for him as I'm sure he has solid advice, but I'd say in general for guys who push their body and last longer than we'd expect... genetics and good luck

I read somewhere that after he lost a pet a dog perhaps he went into deep depression and never recovered.
So many people are quick to judge others. No one knows what depression feels like unless you've experienced it.

I knew a 13 year old kid who jumped off a bridge onto the highway below and was hot by several vehicles at over 100km,/hr speed.

That's what depression does to people.

Genetics. Grandma is 98. Parents are in their 80’s. Genetics are the biggest determinant in terms of longevity.

Or, God won’t let me come home until I get something right. 😀

I read somewhere that after he lost a pet a dog perhaps he went into deep depression and never recovered.
So many people are quick to judge others. No one knows what depression feels like unless you've experienced it.

I knew a 13 year old kid who jumped off a bridge onto the highway below and was hot by several vehicles at over 100km,/hr speed.

That's what depression does to people.
Were SSRI's involved? I know some people who have used them to counter anxiety/depression and had bad emotional affects.

No it his alter ego - money making one. Real Greg is very calm and down to earth.

Unfortunately I gotta care for these meth addicts when they hit my floor. Most of them look far older then their actual age. Their hearts are fu(ked. Their skin and teeth (if they still have them) look horrible. A few days on the floor and they typically go AMA if the stroke they had was mild enough.
Calum I suspect deals these rec drugs (meth, coke) to pay for his playboy lifestyle vs. use them himself. He doesn't look like a user IMO. Coke maybe but meth? I could be wrong. The steroids are a given. Why he's his own "mule" is just stupid in my opinion. I have zero sympathy for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner