advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Calum Von Moger arrested again for attacking man with Machete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's his schtick.

he's not actually like that off camera
I watches a documentary on him. Something like "40 year old bodybuilder". He was not all nasally in that. He definitely talks high pitched for his recent videos and he squeezes out his sentences. He is not like that as a normal day to day life.

Him, Antoine Vaillant, and a few others seem to be somewhat genetically gifted individuals, who take life and health for granted!! Are you an athlete, or a pary animal drug addict! You CANNOT be both and not lose your mind, life, or both!

I used to follow him on IG until that bicep tear - seemed like such a dumb thing to do for some likes. Child support? Damn man but meth? Crazy.
At one point in time I thought he was going to be the next big thing.
Same here, he started doing crazy reckless things like rock climbing and riding a skateboard everywhere and he wasn’t even good at it. I commented a few times told him to slow down but it got worse. All the best Calum you can overcome!

Such a terrible example of taking things for granted. As a guy who worked out from age 17 with the ideas of having a physique like that (and realizing quickly my genetic would never put me there), it's sad to see someone squander it. If he played it straight and kept clean in terms of rec drugs, he could have been so much more (maybe still could be). I mean, fairly handsome-looking dude, tall, muscular, usually quite lean and looking like a beast without having the "disgustingly big" quality that turns off a lot of the mainstream crowd...could have had a Hollywood career with very little acting chops. Could have had friends, women, and a legacy...and then to see him chasing some dude with a machete (was it a road rage incident?). He must think everyone has the same opportunities and he just happened to get lucky with becoming quite popular. Why would someone with his potential credentials and opportunities turn to rec drugs? Perhaps I just don't have an addictive personality, but I don't think I'll ever fully understand.

Such a terrible example of taking things for granted. As a guy who worked out from age 17 with the ideas of having a physique like that (and realizing quickly my genetic would never put me there), it's sad to see someone squander it. If he played it straight and kept clean in terms of rec drugs, he could have been so much more (maybe still could be). I mean, fairly handsome-looking dude, tall, muscular, usually quite lean and looking like a beast without having the "disgustingly big" quality that turns off a lot of the mainstream crowd...could have had a Hollywood career with very little acting chops. Could have had friends, women, and a legacy...and then to see him chasing some dude with a machete (was it a road rage incident?). He must think everyone has the same opportunities and he just happened to get lucky with becoming quite popular. Why would someone with his potential credentials and opportunities turn to rec drugs? Perhaps I just don't have an addictive personality, but I don't think I'll ever fully understand.
Meth is a hell of a drug. It is dangerous for many reasons, one being that it actually increases functionality for a brief period of time. It is a very attractive initial proposition. Medial tasks become interesting. Motivation goes up. You can study, clean the house, have a great workout and then maybe organize all the things you have been procrastinating for month all in one day. Diet is a breeze. Of course there is a massive downfall. If you add it to your sex life, it becomes even more addictive. If you start smoking it, good luck stopping. Imagine the exponential confidence and aggression meth & androgens provide. It can create killers. It is sort of like how some of us are "addicted" to steroids. We just don't feel right without a certain amount of hormone.

Im not sure but I Believe he was being treated.
He was a good looking kid, very athletic and popular.
Fir a kid to have the balls to jump off of an overpass, he must have been tormented by whatever was going on in his mind.

Suicide rates in teens is sky rocketing.

Meth is a hell of a drug. It is dangerous for many reasons, one being that it actually increases functionality for a brief period of time. It is a very attractive initial proposition. Medial tasks become interesting. Motivation goes up. You can study, clean the house, have a great workout and then maybe organize all the things you have been procrastinating for month all in one day. Diet is a breeze. Of course there is a massive downfall. If you add it to your sex life, it becomes even more addictive. If you start smoking it, good luck stopping. Imagine the exponential confidence and aggression meth & androgens provide. It can create killers. It is sort of like how some of us are "addicted" to steroids. We just don't feel right without a certain amount of hormone.
I have read that Hitler was given daily meth in some form, daily testosterone, and daily opiates by his physician. The perfect mix at first, making you strong, confident, energized, on top of the world short term. Haha extreme paranoia and sociopathy over time.

It never makes sense. You are good looking, have insane amounts of money, good looking girls throw themselves at you, other men envy you but somehow inside you are still unhappy, unfulfilled and depressed. Look at guys like Kurt Cobain. What makes someone like that commit suicide?

It never makes sense. You are good looking, have insane amounts of money, good looking girls throw themselves at you, other men envy you but somehow inside you are still unhappy, unfulfilled and depressed. Look at guys like Kurt Cobain. What makes someone like that commit suicide?
Chris Cornell, Chester Bennington, Robin Williams, and many more. Successful guys that were so deeply depressed. I think Robin Williams took his path because of his Lewy Body Dementia. The others were depressed for different reasons. I'm thankful that I never got that depressed. I think there may be a genetic component to it.

Excellent post 👍

Him, Antoine Vaillant, and a few others seem to be somewhat genetically gifted individuals, who take life and health for granted!! Are you an athlete, or a pary animal drug addict! You CANNOT be both and not lose your mind, life, or both!
Antoine gonna be lucky if he doesnt have a heart attack.
if u saw the vid on his heart scan YIKES

Completely agree i could never understand this i get mental issues etc but as bad as life is someones is always worse they say

Fame/fast life must’ve really consumed him, he’s literally a shadow of himself.

I studied meth addicts in my training. It's cheap and keeps you awake for days. You don't sleep and your mind starts to shut down because like your body it has to rest. You hallucinate because your dreams are crossing over into reality so you hear and see things that are not actually there. I find meth the most addictive and destructive drug on the streets. Most meth addicts don't make it.

I studied meth addicts in my training. It's cheap and keeps you awake for days. You don't sleep and your mind starts to shut down because like your body it has to rest. You hallucinate because your dreams are crossing over into reality so you hear and see things that are not actually there. I find meth the most addictive and destructive drug on the streets. Most meth addicts don't make it.
I saw some documentary on YouTube a while back, a drug in Russia called krokodil I think...

check out 11:30, eats flesh. Surprised it never made it big or over here, disgusting the things people will do. id guess this stuff was even worse than meth and heroin?

Antoine gonna be lucky if he doesnt have a heart attack.
if u saw the vid on his heart scan YIKES

He's not anywhere close to having a heart attack based on his Calcium CT.

Guys too much talk about rec drugs outside of the topic. It's against the rules. I let roll as long as I could.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner