advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

can AAS render you permanently infertile?

I don't know I guess if you run it high enough for long enough but then again I thought that it was a vaible means of birth controle but I've got a "new"
11yr old daughter to prove its not , I was most of the way (more than 7 weeks) of a pretty heavy cycle 750mg/wk Sust , 300wk Tren and 40mg/ed winny when this child was concieved , nuts about half the size as normal. This is one of the main reasons I proclaimed the child wasen't mine all thos years ago , along with a bad injury that was said to have caused major damage to the testies a couple years earlier AND the mother only had one ovarie and was told she would likely never have kids ,I figured that the ods were stacked in my favor

NOT

don't trust it , if you looking for the most reliable birth controle , jerk off , next would be go get clipped !!
don't count of drugs to do it

i have never heard of it happening, but there is always a possibility....if you are the 1 %.

Wouldn't proper use of HCG & clomid keep the tadpoles swimming?

infertile not sure cause im not married yet, but after years of a couple cycles a year i got perminant squirrel-balls::eek:

It all depends on the person just like everything else dude... never really heard of it, but like said above, if ur in that 1% it's gonna suck when u try to have chillins

conceived on 2,000mgs test. had been on for a year and a half but not that high of dose the whole time. kinda ramped up. anyway, got the wifey pregnant first try
pm me for my hcg protocol if you want. i used hcg. -JS

i would say no onles u get to old bfore u get off of them. how many pros have children once thay stop compiting? by the way my nuts have never chainged in size but i think my d has grown alitle especially when taking tren:D

No, they can render you effectively infertile but full production should return to normal given time and proper treatment.

It doesn't really matter though, even if you've permanently screwed up your HPTA and are terminally shut down you will still be producing a couple of swimmers, not enough for natural conception but they can still do IVF as long as you're able to pay for it. ;)

An old friend of mine who I used to work out with told me today that he has to be on HRT for life due to being almost completely shut down after 4months of being off gear. Said he never even did blast and cruise but I don't know if I believe it.

I told him he could use some hcg and clomid..ect just to get a few guys swimming. Or since he hasn't gone on HRT just yet he could freeze some. Worst case scenario he could adopt I guess which really isn't a big deal at all, my sister is adopted and it's not like it has ever changed our relationship one bit.

It depends on several factors. The most significant are age, your sperm count when you started, and what you do to bring your fertility back.
It's an open ended question really.
How old is the person?
How fertile were they to begin with?
How will they increase their sperm count to make a baby?

In general the answer is, no, it can't

In general the answer is, no, it can't

The question is open ended. But to answer the question no other information: "Can AAS render you permanently infertile?"

The answer is yes. It really isn't debatable especially if we look at the indirect pathways it may cause a subject to 'not be able produce reproductive cells.'

Last edited:
I def think continuous aas use can cause infertility. From what i've seen about %50 of guys who juice can conceive and the other 50 cannot. Im on hrt but still use 250iu hcg 2x per week just incase I want to concieve one day, even though its prob not gonna help much, it may help a tad.

I know its the mobility that counts, but after only 3 cycles about 2-3months after pct I took a at home sperm test and showed a zero count.

A couple years ago I had a sperm test after being off about 6 months, took hcg,hmg, clomid everything I could to start producing.....the results were 8 million sperm with 0 mobility. The marker docs look for for you to be considered fertile is a 20 million sperm count. After 1 year clean my count was 12 million and they were moving but basically swimming wrong and lots were dead. That being said the doc was still confident I would be able to still have kids one day....but I said forget it and went back on so time will tell I guess.

The question is open ended. But to answer the question no other information: "Can AAS render you permanently infertile?"

The answer is yes. It really isn't debatable especially if we look at the indirect pathways it may cause a subject to 'not be able produce reproductive cells.'

Not permanently. They can not "by themselves" make you permanently infertile if you were fertile to begin with.
Since I have answered this question at least 100 times I took the liberty of inserting my own answers to the questions that the thread startered needed to answer. Just for the sake of argument I will be more specific for you.

Can AAS make you infertile? YES, while you're using them. So if you didn't stop you could say that this is permanently. But I don't think that's what he asked.
Can AAS make you irreparably infertile if you were fully fertile to begin with and didn't age significantly during your cycle? NO

Not permanently. They can not "by themselves" make you permanently infertile if you were fertile to begin with.
Since I have answered this question at least 100 times I took the liberty of inserting my own answers to the questions that the thread startered needed to answer. Just for the sake of argument I will be more specific for you.

Can AAS make you infertile? YES, while you're using them. So if you didn't stop you could say that this is permanently. But I don't think that's what he asked.
Can AAS make you irreparably infertile if you were fully fertile to begin with and didn't age significantly during your cycle? NO

We are both intelligent individuals, so for us to debate over diction would be silly - especially with the lack of details the poster has presented. I agree with you on all accounts.

But by evaluating his statement literally (as which I did since not many details were given - he doesn't put much into the post so I usually just answer the question and not try to read into his question) "can AAS render you permanently infertile?" We once again say yes, it can. Especially looking at it's indirect mechanisms. Simply put if you are dead you won't be able to be fertile for long (8-15 hour window). But that is my short answer due to the posters lack of details and effort into the post.

RStop - much respect, I just don't have the patience read peoples minds on what they were too lazy to type. :p

Ok so lmk ask this, if you were once fertile and then become non fertile while using gear, if you stop gear but your hpta is still shut down, are you fertile again, or must you fully recover your hpta again to have kids. I ask b/c im sure i was fertile before I started gear but been on for like 4years, mainly hrt, so if I decide one day to come off just for a little bit will that bring the count up?

nope

I had a baby boy (now 8 months old) recently. Before that I was on a cycle for 3 months. Had problems in the erection department for a while after that, but as soon as things were "back to normal" i.e. after about 3 months, maybe more, my girly got pregnant.

Therefore, if you were always fertile to begin with and arent too old, it shouldnt be a problem. But i cant speak for people who are now in their late 30s or 40s and who have been juicing for over a century. I do think that it plays a factor, and my advice to anyone who doesnt have kids yet, is getting "older" and still on the juice, would be: think about taking a break for a short while.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws