advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can Phil Heath pull off a 2009 Jay Cutler Comeback?

Yes it was awesome when Mr Olympia would go on a tour. I met Jay three times and Ronnie two times. If they can do it the current Mr O can to. It’s a great experience seeing and meeting them. So Mr O Flexatron if you are reading this we would appreciate it!

Yes it was awesome when Mr Olympia would go on a tour. I met Jay three times and Ronnie two times. If they can do it the current Mr O can to. It’s a great experience seeing and meeting them. So Mr O Flexatron if you are reading this we would appreciate it!

Rhoden's already confirmed for the Prague Pro next week.

Anyone got the list for Prague competitors?

He did/should have.

I saw it this way too but Roellys physique doesn't flow like Phils does. (Abdomen aside, obviously) Roellys color and oil was off from what I saw on live stream and every other video.

I think if Phil were to replicate his 2013 look he could easily smash anyone in that line up. I don't think it's going to happen but you never know. Jay looked lightyears better when he came back and won the 2009 title.

Makes it interesting nevertheless

Jay Cutler's problem wasn't his gut tho

IMO, Heath's problem isn't fixable... otherwise it would have been fixed.

Why do you say it isn't fixable?

It's distension from food intake, crazy loading, and growth factors.

He scales those back, scales back the fullness a tad bit for detail. He's back in business.

Unless you mean the growth is permanent or his body isn't responding to the drugs the same way anymore...which is a rational thought. Only time can tell though...

I'm sure many thought Jay was done and "burned out" when he lost...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I saw it this way too but Roellys physique doesn't flow like Phils does. (Abdomen aside, obviously) Roellys color and oil was off from what I saw on live stream and every other video.

I think if Phil were to replicate his 2013 look he could easily smash anyone in that line up. I don't think it's going to happen but you never know. Jay looked lightyears better when he came back and won the 2009 title.

If Phil could have controlled his breathing and abdomen, I think he would have won. It was just so out of control and very noticeable, and that is the one thing everyone keeps saying. His abs do look weird now but I still believe he could have won with some control.

Agreed.

Why do you say it isn't fixable?

It's distension from food intake, crazy loading, and growth factors.

He scales those back, scales back the fullness a tad bit for detail. He's back in business.

Unless you mean the growth is permanent or his body isn't responding to the drugs the same way anymore...which is a rational thought. Only time can tell though...

I'm sure many thought Jay was done and "burned out" when he lost...

I personally thought he was going to bring something almost entirely different this year..

you'd think that the top bodybuilder in the world would be able to have a flat stomach...I was lightweight hoping to see him pull a vacuum like Pakulski lol :eek:

I personally thought he was going to bring something almost entirely different this year..

you'd think that the top bodybuilder in the world would be able to have a flat stomach...I was lightweight hoping to see him pull a vacuum like Pakulski lol :eek:

Unlike other bodybuilders, Phil barely has any weaknesses. He doesn't need to bring anything different, just bring back his older look.

Better conditioning, tighter waist, less emphasis on size and fullness.

That's it. He wins.

If he'd torn a muscle off, had health issues, or his body started regressing major time, I'd think he was done. But he isn't (as far as we know, we can't say how hes really doing physically); not physically.

Mentally though...only time will tell

Unlike other bodybuilders, Phil barely has any weaknesses. He doesn't need to bring anything different, just bring back his older look.

That's it. He wins.

If he'd torn a muscle off, had health issues, or his body started regressing major time, I'd think he was done. But he isn't (as far as we know, we can't say how hes really doing physically); not physically.

Don't you think he knows this and has been trying?

I think Phil lost becuase he ia a dipshit and no one cares to listen to him...honestly

Roelly is just more “blocky”. But if he CAN add a little more lower lat mass and less upper lats maybe it will flow a little better. But he can’t fix just having wider hips. Maybe if he nails his color. I like the guy. His condition was good, had nice chest striatons, and he’s about the only one who matches Phil’s arm size

Don't you think he knows this and has been trying?
I would certainly hope so, but I don't know what Phil thinks.

Hell, maybe he thought he can come in bigger, fuller, with a tighter waist.

I sound like one of those ESPN commentators in a suit "analyzing" an athletes future...I fkin hate those people...lol

Only time will tell...

1. Phil has many many insulin receptors in his head. It always looks fat no matter what.

2. Phil as divetriculitis or something in his gut or pregnancy. Maybe he has a stone baby like that old lady from Iran in the Guiness book of records.

3. Phil has funny legs to big on the inside so he has to stand like he's taking a shite in front poses. It's annoying.

4. Phil lashes out at children on social media because they dis him.

5. Phil does not travel out of his neighborhood.

6. Phil is crybaby.

7. Shawn is svelt.

8. Shawn has X factor like Tony and Flex

9. Shawn is family man

10. Shawn will travel outside his neighborhood.

Prediction 2019 Olympia

Kia comeback early announcement. Roelly comes in the shreds. Bonac is more squat looking. Flex Lewis places top 6. Ramp is again the blow fish.

1. Shawn
2. Kai
3. Roelly
4. Flex
5. Phil
6. Boniak

Yes but I think he’s damaged goods unless he gets his stomach in control. Plus the best man won it fair and square, no politics or BS.
Rhoden carriers himself like a professional and looked incredible out there.
He should have beat Phil a few Olympia’s ago too but that’s just my opinion

I was expecting a Phil 2.0, something we haven't seen yet. Actually we did, but in a bad way. I was expecting him to pull out all the stops and come in super slick and having alleviated his gut issue that was talked about so much the year before. I still don't understand how he and Any could not work this out over one year.

That's it. He wins.

Its tougher than you think. Try looking like yourself when you were younger. The same ingredients don't have the same outcome.

I think Phil lost becuase he ia a dipshit and no one cares to listen to him...honestly

I kind of feel he didn't listen to anyone else working on the gut since last year.

I predict Kai competes next year. Will he win? No idea but I don't think Phil will.

Could you imagine if Phil did not compete next year and Kai did.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws