over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Carb Nite Solution

NOSUPERMODEL

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Anybody done it or have an opinion on it? Just read the book and it seems really close to carb cycling.

Would just like some info on it from experience.

I've used this type of diet strategy a few times using various protocols , never noticed anything noteworthy or to write home about, once again this all comes down to how you feel. I feel that having carbs pre workout I can sustain more energy and feel better , when I don't have them I notice I fatigue easier and I may have the same power initially but I can't seem to do the same amount of reps. If you're expecting this to somehow give you a dramatic change physique/strength wise you're going to be disappointed at least from my experience.

So it doesn't help with fat loss at all. I wasn't expecting strength gains. I do okay without carbs. Now the first 9.5 days he starts you at will be hard. But, after that I would think it would be pretty easy for me.

When guys do carb reloads how long do they go without carbs between the reloads typically?

So it doesn't help with fat loss at all. I wasn't expecting strength gains. I do okay without carbs. Now the first 9.5 days he starts you at will be hard. But, after that I would think it would be pretty easy for me.

When guys do carb reloads how long do they go without carbs between the reloads typically?

Exactly right mate it doesn't help anymore with fatloss then a regular cutting diet, at least for ME , everyone's different though just like some people swear by Keto and they say that nothing will work better for shedding the fat , yet some of those same people will get the same if not better results keeping carbs higher in the off season and then building there metabolism and dieting down with half there calories coming from carbs. It's all about how you respond and perform and can sustain , sustainability it a major issue if you know those first 9.5 days are going to be hell then this probably isn't going to be for you.

I would usually reload on carbs when I felt I deserved it/benefit, and sometimes I would base it off weight so I had a baseline weight I had to hit and once I hit that I would reload, but I made sure to check the mirror and ask my partner to look at me and make sure I was in the clear because the scale doesn't show fat / muscle ratio / appearance. Usually this ended up being about every 8-11 days , also basing it off the scale could be really hard because for a while ... I'm talking like 15 days if I recall correctly I was literally within the same weight by 1-2 pounds , then one day whoosh 5 pounds gone , diet was pretty much the same everyday so it wasn't like I was constantly messing around with sodium/carb/water intake.

hope this helped you out a bit.

Yes it does help explain it and simplify it for me.

Sent you a PM.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner