over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cardio/tren

jerseystepup

Registered
Just curious... Ive seen alot of people mention that tren kills theyre cardio.. Im on my first run of tren ace at 80mgs EOD, halfway through week three. My cardio is still going strong.. AM fasted/4 days a week and no fatigue or breathing issues at all. When i lift later in the day i notice my breathing is a little different, and i sweat like a pig, but no negative effects as far as my cardio goes.

No night sweats or sleeping trouble either...:)

Lets hope you stay this way :D

Tren effects people in different ways as all compounds do. I'd just run with it mate lol

My thoughts exactly bro! Just got back from doing cardio now and feel great!

Sorry after rereading my original post i realized i didn't quite put it in question format... Those of you that seem to suffer in your cardio from tren, at what point does this happen?

Tren Hex killed my cardio endurance by about the 4th week and it got prgressively worse as I continued the cycle. This heppend at both 350mg EW and at 250mg EW.

Well...

I had breathing problems on Tren E 400mg a Week but it was the Sweating that made me cut down to 200mg a week. I don't sweat as much. plus after a couple months my Libido went down now 200mg is just the right amount for me.
My Cardio is great now that is Arch Trainers, Ellipticals, or Stair steppers. I just started running for Softball and it's a whole different area. I can't run half a mile and I'm done although i do weigh 220lbs and when I ran in High school for Wrestling I was 150-160 so I have a bit more muscle on me.

i never had any problems with tren either as far breathing problems and cardio go but i did have a little bit of the night sweats and a little insomnia but not like everyone says.....i was told i would wake up in a puddle of sweat everynight, no sleep, tren cough ( which i did experience once when i injected myself to quickly but it went away....but ya everyone is affected differently so good luck keep us poster....oh and i was EOD at 90mgs

I know a couple of bros are using Tren ..only negative feedback they gave was increased aggression,then again maybe not negative.Cardio is fine ,no "tren cough" either.

when you get tren cough does it usually happen while you are injecting or a little after? like am gonna start coughing like crazy while the needles in my leg lol

when you get tren cough does it usually happen while you are injecting or a little after? like am gonna start coughing like crazy while the needles in my leg lol

Yep for me it happened right after the injection mate. And no u wont start coughing while its going in lol well atleast i didn't anyway.

Yep for me it happened right after the injection mate. And no u wont start coughing while its going in lol well atleast i didn't anyway.

This would usually depend on how much/how quickly you get some tren into the bloodstream. Sometimes if you push the needle through a vein when inserting it into the muscle belly, you can cause local bleeding which may allow some tren to get in the bloodstream during/post injection...thus yielding "tren cough" as the compound oxidizes in the lungs.

-Alex

My buddy started running Tren ace at only 400mg a wk and that poor bastard got hit with every Tren side imaginable be the end of wk 2!! Hes in great shape and is completely out of breath after every set.

Ill give him credit he wont lower the dose and is powering through. I would have dropped the dose though.:D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131