over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cause of bloat... diet?

edeja7

Registered
Ive read more than once that you can take any PED and avoid bloat by controling your diet. Even anadrol. (which makes me bloat the worst) Is there any truth to this. If so, what foods should be avoided or better yet which ones should be eaten.

Last edited:
White pasta like spaghetti or lasagna, and Chinese food, absolutely make me feel like death and I'm going to burst

French fries, too, and simple carbs

Meats and veggies, tho, no troubles

Also drink lots of water.....seems to help

If your lean it is true. If your body fat is high your going to bloat on whatever. If your eating big there may be an issue no matter how clean you eat but it will be much less than eating shit. If you stick to the old proverb if you can grow it,pick it or kill it eat it you wont be far off in diet. If it comes in a cardboard box leave it on the shelf. Asparagus good at dragging water out. High potassium foods like brocoli, potatoe etc help. Keep sodium moderate but not low. Drink lots of water. Keep some cardio in also

Last edited:
For me, definitely not true. On anadrol, I am eating a very clean diet and bloating like crazy. I'd have to eat in a caloric deficit to counter act that probably, but I'm not cutting right now.

Anything lactose related bloats me, anything with a lot of fiber does too, a lot of veggies, breads and pancakes.

Rice , potatoes and pasta never bloated me.. easy to digest so I use them to carb up for a show adding cereal .. cream of wheat and oat meal are good choices too..
Everyone is different

For me, definitely not true. On anadrol, I am eating a very clean diet and bloating like crazy. I'd have to eat in a caloric deficit to counter act that probably, but I'm not cutting right now.

Funny how many people say this on anadrol. I acually look leaner on it as it pulls water from subq to im for me. I added 50mg anadrol in 3 days ago and a few people commented how how lean I look. Im on over 5000 calories too. I avoided anadrol for years thinking I'd bloat like dbol. Now it will be a staple in the summer months

Anything lactose related bloats me, anything with a lot of fiber does too, a lot of veggies, breads and pancakes.

Rice , potatoes and pasta never bloated me.. easy to digest so I use them to carb up for a show adding cereal .. cream of wheat and oat meal are good choices too..
Everyone is different

Exactly the same for me

Last edited:
Actually I'm fine with bread and lactose. Fibre is my enemy of I over do it. More of a pregnant look than subq bloat though.

Our bodies seem to respond very differently to things from what it appears. But still, my muscles look huge and full and I regained most of my muscle. It's just a pain to have a pregnant belly all the time. I am counting the days until I get to drop Anadrol and I just started HGH/slin yesterday, which im excited about. Obviously never using Anadrol ever again (or any oral for that matter). Only reason I did was because I had to start over with my physique

Last edited:
Our bodies seem to respond very differently to things from what it appears. But still, my muscles look huge and full and I regained most of my muscle. It's just a pain to have a pregnant belly all the time. I am counting the days until I get to drop Anadrol and I just started HGH/slin yesterday, which im excited about. Obviously never using Anadrol ever again (or any oral for that matter). Only reason I did was because I had to start over with my physique

Was the hardest part of bodybuilding for me. Realising that what works for 90% of people doesn't work for me. Nearly everything I read about diet and drugs i had to unlearn. Tbh a lot of people ask me diet advice at gym. I tell them this is what I eat,make sure you don't do the same. It shouldn't work

Last edited:
OP may be eating something that he has slight allergies to.

lactose makes me look preg

I've just stoped taking magnesium citrate for this reason. For a few days was bloated and gassy and felt like I wasnt digesting food. Then a few days back stood relaxed and belly stuck out worse than when I wad like 25% plus body fat with a 38 inch waist. Im 31 at the moment. Thought I'd been over eating at first but as soon as I stoped it in one day it was flat as fuck. Amazing what the body does when it doesntb like something.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131