over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CBS "Tren" Scandal video

Big Dave Smith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
**broken link removed**

It was so biased and ridiculous, I almost didn't make it through.

Someone relay it. I cant make it though stuff like that with keeping my bloodpressure under 200/200

Ofc selling roids otc is a major problem and, in my opinion, bad for our community image but what is really sad is the shape of those guys. The lesson is... dont take it because it doesnt work.

What they said is correct though, tren xtreme is a steroid plain and simple. A more dangerous version of the illegal aas most people are taking.

On the other hand, it was cheesy and melodramatic. The kids were getting puffy nips, no shit! I have a buddy that used tren xtreme from acl many times and his nipples were milking pre contest.

And to jekyll....the reason they didn't work is because these kids have no idea how to eat and grow. It had nothing to do with the supplements. Like I said, my buddy is a natural bodybuilder and before tren was on the banned substance list he used it for every show. Would gain size like crazy.

I didnt make it through the vid. Halfway through i blew a fuse and had to turn it off. The hypocritical viewpoint portrayed by the american media is so biased it isnt even funny.

On the other hand, I do think that products like Tren Xtreme that are sold OTC are too strong for the general population. True, most people who buy it think its harmless. And that is because the majority of the population dont even trust that what they buy is actually going to result in anything! And they are right. So when something is potent and the real deal they go and abuse it like everything else and then wonder why. And the "PCT" products that these companies sell along with it are just not strong enough to stave off the side effects. You would need letro or prami in my opinion to be totally safe. Yes you gain muscle big time. Herad a lot of good reviews, but only from people who KNOW HOW TO USE it and who respect the supplement as an AAS. Not people like those young retarded SOCCER PLAYERS trying to "bulk up" -- for what i ask....? :confused: :eek:

The sad truth is that all AAS are safer than the shit they sell in stores. Even the ones that work, which the FDA is RUNNING to get off of every shelf. No idea why.

P.S. I heard as a result of this exact vid from CBS is what resulted in this huge crackdown on prohormones and other supplements that work. So, heres a big thanks to CBS, you pieces of shit.

What they said is correct though, tren xtreme is a steroid plain and simple. A more dangerous version of the illegal aas most people are taking.

On the other hand, it was cheesy and melodramatic. The kids were getting puffy nips, no shit! I have a buddy that used tren xtreme from acl many times and his nipples were milking pre contest.

And to jekyll....the reason they didn't work is because these kids have no idea how to eat and grow. It had nothing to do with the supplements. Like I said, my buddy is a natural bodybuilder and before tren was on the banned substance list he used it for every show. Would gain size like crazy.

Lets not encourage the propaganda here. By definition, a steroid is a synthetic version of a hormone your body produces naturally. Testosterone, Estrogen, cortisol... for example Birth Control Pills have Estrogen, therefore a steroid.
Tren could be labeled a performance enhancing drug, or as the reporter bitch at the end of the segment stated " Muscle activator" but not a steroid since our bodies do not naturally produce Tren.

And millions of Sheepole watching this report will be up in arms.

Funny thing is, the mass majority could name off half a dozen narcotics or prescription drugs that MORE people enjoy abusing, but I gauran-damn-tee you.... you could walk up to anyone and ask them to name you 2 AAS and they wouldnt know.

I asked my boss one day because he was talking shit about gear and he said HGH?!?!?! I called him out and let him know what a douche knuckle fucktard he was. Sure does know a whole lot about nothing at all.

I get angry because I'm a complete libertarian. In the US, the fittest don't survive. The weak, stupid, and lazy feed off the successful.

I don't think that people should be able to take a product off the market. Why? Buyer beware. If you don't know what it is, or what it does to your body, you have no business taking it. Why don't I take the same OTC steroid? Because I took the 5 minutes out of my life to properly educate myself on how terrible the product is. If the product is crap, is should die out on its own. If people are too stupid to research, they deserve what they get for buying it!!

Salespeople for the most part are evil.
The people they sell to, for the most part, are gullible and ignorant... and perhaps stupid.

I look at the culture of the US and really don't connect with much of what's going around. Monkey see, Monkey do. People aren't educated on something, they're sold on it.

OTC TANGENT- My girlfriend's boss has a wife who's getting gastric bypass because "dieting and exercise didn't work". Not willing to admit that she's a typical fat piece of shit American. At Walmart, I got behind a guy with nicer clothes than I had and more food in his cart. He had a shopping cart full of name brand, processed, nutrient lacking foods. He paid for it with his HOOSIER HELPER card. When I was broke, nobody helped me. I guess I didn't qualify.

OUR COUNTRY WILL SOON BE JUST LIKE THE MOVIE IDIOCRACY. JUST WAIT!

hope that kids first gyno surgery wasnt from AAS, if so they didnt work too well

I get angry because I'm a complete libertarian. In the US, the fittest don't survive. The weak, stupid, and lazy feed off the successful.

I don't think that people should be able to take a product off the market. Why? Buyer beware. If you don't know what it is, or what it does to your body, you have no business taking it. Why don't I take the same OTC steroid? Because I took the 5 minutes out of my life to properly educate myself on how terrible the product is. If the product is crap, is should die out on its own. If people are too stupid to research, they deserve what they get for buying it!!

The people they sell to, for the most part, are gullible and ignorant... and perhaps stupid.

I look at the culture of the US and really don't connect with much of what's going around. Monkey see, Monkey do. People aren't educated on something, they're sold on it.

OTC TANGENT- My girlfriend's boss has a wife who's getting gastric bypass because "dieting and exercise didn't work". Not willing to admit that she's a typical fat piece of shit American. At Walmart, I got behind a guy with nicer clothes than I had and more food in his cart. He had a shopping cart full of name brand, processed, nutrient lacking foods. He paid for it with his HOOSIER HELPER card. When I was broke, nobody helped me. I guess I didn't qualify.

Good post!!!

I wanna punch those kids in the face. Clearly they had no business using Tren. Thats like complaining and trying to sue some girl you barely knew anything about, slept with, and got herpes. Same with the Tren. You know nothing about it, didnt research anything, thats your own damn fault.

I think this could have all been prevented if their were liability waivers people had to sign whenever purchasing a PH and keep em all on file.

AMEN brother

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity