over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chad Nicholls Fires Back - UNCENSORED

An injury is different than just being an egotistical asshat. Besides, most gyms keep the heavier dumbbells to one side or the other. Youre probably doing it under a minute and moving but youre probably one of the only guys using that weight and doing it to the far side when you do it. I tore an acl and had it repaired so i can sympathize with an injury. Luckily i can move with the weights still.

Im talking shoulder flyes and bicep curls right in the dead center of the rack, standing right up against it so no one can grab a dumbbell in your vicinity, all while clogging the lane. I cant stand that shit. Its pet peeve number 1 for me. I cant think of something off the top of my head a single person can do thats more annoying and tolerated regularly in the gym. Now a group of guys is a different story. Luckily i dont have any groups of congregating dumb shits but those are far worse.

This is the one thing I feel bad about in that when I do 100Lb dumbbell shrugs I stand in front of the spot I got them from because my left leg and knees are so messed up I’m afraid I’d fall down if I move. My left leg has nerve damage and has been known to collapse at times. I do my 13 reps, put them back, and get out of the way until my next set.

Grown men make their own choices and take responsibility for their actions. Only a total pussy would blame others for their actions. Does anyone here truly believe taking high doses of bodybuilding drugs doesn’t come with the possibility of health consequences and death? Grow the f@ck up!!!
Shawn Ray is a dick! I remember going into Golds Gym Vegas, and in the free weight section every heavy dumbbell was left on the floor surrounding the inclined and flat benches. Nobody was there but me. I went to the front desk and asked why all the dumbbells from 40Lbs up to 130Lbs were left on the ground. The manager said, “Shawn Ray was just here training for the Olympia.”
I agree completely. WTF is going on. Blame some mother fucker for shit you did? This one more than ever. We all know the benefits and adverse effects. It makes whoever says that look like a dumb ass too.

Supposedly Dallas would run 3grams of tren as someone that trained at the same gym spoke with him but how true this is who knows he always got all his gear gh free so that’s why he was probably using so much 26 with organs 3times the size is hgh igf1 abuse and probably is true that he did use enormous amounts

but that said he was my favourite pro seemed a really great likeable guy and would do anything to win and trained his ass off

still a shame that he had to go so young so early rip to Dallas.

Haha, I really don't know what to think about this. Shawn Ray hasn't been getting enough attention lately, apparently, so he did what he does best... Talk shit.

I'm not so quick to call a guy a murderer without, you know, due process and all that shit. He does have a fairly disproportionate number of guys he's coached, however, that have had major health issues or just up and died. I think we also have to take into account that, for a while, Chad was the guy training all the biggest top pros. I don't think anyone was necessarily forcing them to take insane amounts, I think they were able to do that all by their lonesome...

I dunno, I get the feeling the guy is a douche, but that doesn't make him a killer.

And how many fuckin bodybuilding related people is this Ben David dude gonna interview? Holy crap, seems like he's run the gamut already just in a month or so... Lol
I think bodybuilding was a hobby of his at one time. Had a decent beach body at one time
Still looks to be in good gen pop shape

Me too. I pick up dumbbells people leave on the ground, and I rearrange the dumbbells properly. I can’t stand inconsiderate people. This world has way too many of them these days. It’s a sign of the times.
Well one of the main reasons you go to the gym is to lift weights... :)
That's how I look at it when I pickup dumbells. I just see it as another set of functional movements

what about these cunts who load plates on the bar and then just walk away as soon as their sets are over? The funny thing is people i've talked to about this are like, "oh they probably forgot". Bullshit! I've almost gotten into a fight over this. When i've confronted people about it they are more often than not enraged. Think about what kind of asshole gets angered because you asked them to put weight that they just used back to where it came from. Sadly, this is a very common occurrence these days.

Also, apparently Chad was using a plasma expander in the days where he had all the top guys (Ronnie, Nasser, Flex, Tom Prince, etc.). Supposedly, at least what i've heard, this was believed to really unhealthy and cause long-term damage to his guys. Whether there's any truth to that, who knows?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws