over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chad Nichols Son PRESSIN' Shawn Ray

Muay Thai

Kilo Klub Member
Registered

I'm all about mother fuckers getting dealt when they talk PERSONAL Shit. Riding the Karmaic Wave.
But - Is this turning into something like the strength cartel fat asses trying to press rich piana?

as someone who deeply idolizes classic bodybuilding and its culture, not sure this is the answer or stigma we want.

bodybuilding is an art, and yes shawn ray is extremely toxic and a psychologist would have a field day on his NPD ass, yet still as a mature adult I am able to separate my appreciation for him and his contribution the sport, also his unreal genetics and physique back in the day was inspiring.

I am all for old school going head up one on one to settle a dispute if words have proven obsolete. Plus people sue. It ain't worth it.

Ultimately this guy committed a crime. It's not like Shaun Ray is without options here. It's on tape and circling the internet. This just was a bad move in it's execution in my opinion. I have no skin in this game but this just opens up Ray for legal actions/recourse. He is the aggressor and now he has the ball in his court. It was just a bad idea. I am sure everyone on this board has at one time done or wanted to do something like this so most can probably relate.

sweet jesus that amount of cringe this early in the morning…….

by the way the young guy carries himself and speaks, doesn’t strike me as someone who gets down

Looked like a poorly orchestrated junior league pro wrestling backstage confrontation.

If its personally that big of deal for them then why cant they find somewhere else to do this?

why at a busy expo with lots of eyes, cameras. All about the drama

Ultimately this guy committed a crime. It's not like Shaun Ray is without options here. It's on tape and circling the internet. This just was a bad move in it's execution in my opinion. I have no skin in this game but this just opens up Ray for legal actions/recourse. He is the aggressor and now he has the ball in his court. It was just a bad idea. I am sure everyone on this board has at one time done or wanted to do something like this so most can probably relate.
I don't think its against the law to get in someone's face. You think the threat of "I'll kick your ass(whatever he said)" merits legal recourse? I don't mean if you agree or not but just if its against the law to tell someone you might kick their ass? IMO, telling someone how to earn a punch isn't the same as threatening to just punch them.

I don't think its against the law to get in someone's face. You think the threat of "I'll kick your ass(whatever he said)" merits legal recourse? I don't mean if you agree or not but just if its against the law to tell someone you might kick their ass? IMO, telling someone how to earn a punch isn't the same as threatening to just punch them.
exactly. there would have to be premeditated evidence preceding proving intent or conspiracy or harassment of some sort

why do these two entities have an issue with each other in the first place? In all honesty, I just saw and posted. I would like to hear why so I can actually put myself in either person's shoes. I am not aware of any of the preceding incidents or facts that resulted in this. Maybe its totally blown out of proportion and the kid is tripping?!

Maybe Shawn ray said something personal and deserves the fade. Anytime a fight is mentioned on bubble squad softies come out and talk about how prehistoric we/I am/are, and bad influences, and ghetto, blah blah blah, and in bondage to our impulses (YEA RIGHT). Some of us just handle shit the old school way.

Shawn Ray has been highly critical, in the shithead douche way that Shawn Ray does his job, of Chad Nichols and his coaching. Calling him the grim reaper of bodybuidling because of his athletes having health problems.

This confrontation was a school boys fantasy and he probably masturbated to the rush. Nichols is an ex-cop and knows the deal. Shawn Ray knows there is zero physical threat here. Absolutely all show for chatter and the boost to a kids ego for defending his Dad. Everyone can move on and enjoy the weekend now.

As an aside. Can you see the son of a great basketball coach threatening Steven A Smith at a espn conference on video? Sports definitely have a hierarchy

I seen this yesterday and laughed. My question is... was MD cameras there recording Ray or did that punk have this set up for the world to see? I'm assuming Ray was going to do camera work.

What crime? Legal actions/recourse for what?

exactly. there would have to be premeditated evidence preceding proving intent or conspiracy or harassment of some sort

why do these two entities have an issue with each other in the first place? In all honesty, I just saw and posted. I would like to hear why so I can actually put myself in either person's shoes. I am not aware of any of the preceding incidents or facts that resulted in this. Maybe its totally blown out of proportion and the kid is tripping?!

Maybe Shawn ray said something personal and deserves the fade. Anytime a fight is mentioned on bubble squad softies come out and talk about how prehistoric we/I am/are, and bad influences, and ghetto, blah blah blah, and in bondage to our impulses (YEA RIGHT). Some of us just handle shit the old school way.

I think I mentioned before that the Nichols train and live here.

I can’t say I would not have done the same thing, certainly when I was 20 yrs old.
I believe he got the nicer of the two brothers. The younger one is who he better watch for. When you talk that much shit it’s no surprise to get called out.

That wasn't even worth a report...Dude talked shit and got called out on it. If Shawn had something to say he still should have said it regardless of the dude's size...He bitched out and that made all his words prior worthless.

I expected to see him actually 'press' him :LOL::LOL:

Absolutely stupid.. it was done for " clicks and likes".. I am no fan of the way Shawn presents himself but it is up to CHAD.. not his son.. to refute Shawn's accusations.. when Shawn accuses Chad of nefarious activities it is up to Chad to refute those accusations.. for the son to do that while having his buddy film it is juvenile and stupid.. confront Shawn without the cameras etc.. if shawn so chooses he can use this footage to show he's been threatened. Chad's son is not a intellect in the ways of the legal system obviously..
I like Chad.. have met him before. But its up to him to refute what Shawn puts out.. if he doesn't then it might just be that he can't 🤔

I think I mentioned before that the Nichols train and live here.

I can’t say I would not have done the same thing, certainly when I was 20 yrs old.
I believe he got the nicer of the two brothers. The younger one is who he better watch for. When you talk that much shit it’s no surprise to get called out.
x10
Absolutely stupid.. it was done for " clicks and likes".. I am no fan of the way Shawn presents himself but it is up to CHAD.. not his son.. to refute Shawn's accusations.. when Shawn accuses Chad of nefarious activities it is up to Chad to refute those accusations.. for the son to do that while having his buddy film it is juvenile and stupid.. confront Shawn without the cameras etc.. if shawn so chooses he can use this footage to show he's been threatened. Chad's son is not a intellect in the ways of the legal system obviously..
I like Chad.. have met him before. But its up to him to refute what Shawn puts out.. if he doesn't then it might just be that he can't 🤔
also good points

I get the son wanted to handle biz, but that was not even personal shit he was talking, it was honestly about his work ethic and techniques and prowess.

does not make chad fam look good

I agree AND that is how Shawn should have handled it...I'm not half the size of Shawn now and I would have told the kid right there - back the fuck up and don't think you're going to muscle down on me! My beef is with your dad and if he's got something to say, he can come see me himself! I'm not pounding flesh with no young kid anymore, so if you want to step-to, hold up and I'll go grab a young buck to fill in!

For him to back down because of the size difference was weak and it made his voice weak!

I agree AND that is how Shawn should have handled it...I'm not half the size of Shawn now and I would have told the kid right there - back the fuck up and don't think you're going to muscle down on me! My beef is with your dad and if he's got something to say, he can come see me himself! I'm not pounding flesh with no young kid anymore, so if you want to step-to, hold up and I'll go grab a young buck to fill in!

For him to back down because of the size difference was weak and it made his voice weak!
yes or statistically If I think I am going to need help i would pull out a knife and carve homeboy like a jackolantern , but now a days would only be LAST RESORT LIFE OR DEATH. I used to have an army under me of knuckleheads when I was in the mix, Hit squad I Could point the finger at and a mfer would get touched. No glory in that.

yes or statistically If I think I am going to need help i would pull out a knife and carve homeboy like a jackolantern , but now a days would only be LAST RESORT LIFE OR DEATH. I used to have an army under me of knuckleheads when I was in the mix, Hit squad I Could point the finger at and a mfer would get touched. No glory in that.
I always enjoyed fighting, the bigger the better...Especially since you are already written off as a loss before the first punch is thrown. AND the only fair fight is the fight you win...So when you smash ole boy off the head with a bottle and he drops like a sack of shit, then you put the boots to him - a lot of eyebrows are raised, mouths are dropped and coochies are wet:cool:

Now, I know my body aches too much that unless I had the adrenaline pumping and was in rage mode, even connecting with a hit I'm going to cry about my hands hurting later :LOL: ...But you definitely never back down, especially if you feel you're right about the issue...If he had no friends there, then there is always some type of weapon available.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws