over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Check out this HGH timing

Fullybuilt

Banned
I heard a guy on another board saying that after you workout you release GH like when your in a deep sleep, so injecting GH before bed and after working out are bad times to do it. I always knew its best not to use it before bed, but I thought it was benefitial to use it after a workout? Maybe I should do my doses in the am and a couple hours before and after workout out?

Craziness

Fullybuilt said:
I heard a guy on another board saying that after you workout you release GH like when your in a deep sleep, so injecting GH before bed and after working out are bad times to do it. I always knew its best not to use it before bed, but I thought it was benefitial to use it after a workout? Maybe I should do my doses in the am and a couple hours before and after workout out?

Just take it in the morning and forget about it. If it is real it will work, if it is fake, it doesnt matter what time you take it.

Fullybuilt said:

i got great results using it pre-bed and also got great results taking it post workout, i also got great results taking it pre workout, i also got great results taking it upon waking...

you my friend are overanalyzing things too much..

dont get caught up in the paralysis of analysis

Honestly, it doesn't matter when you do it. Just split the dosage up into 2 or 3 equal parts per day & that's more than good enough. It doesn't even matter if you take it with food or not.

Here's something to think about - when you use testosterone, your natural testosterone production stops, so obviously it doesn't matter when you would inject the testosterone.

Why would it matter when you inject the GH? Wouldn't your body stop releasing natural GH when it's feedback is that there are supraphysiological levels floating around from your injections?

As mentioned, peopel overanalyse things and don't think logically.

PHIL HERNON said:
Because when it is morning here, it is the middle of the night someplace else.

That's exactly what I was going to say :)

The life of the injected gh is barely enough to have an overall suppression effect. And the piddly amount that is excreted at peak hours (especially as you age) isnt worth worrying about-you need supraphysiological doseages
to cause major fatburning and hypertrophy/hyperplastia.

PHIL HERNON said:
Just because you are up and about....... some of us are trying to sleep here!

HEY HYDY HO!!!!

GYDYUP!

EO EO EO EO EO EO EO

AEEERRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You awake yet? :D

Dosage??

MikeS said:
The life of the injected gh is barely enough to have an overall suppression effect. And the piddly amount that is excreted at peak hours (especially as you age) isnt worth worrying about-you need supraphysiological doseages
to cause major fatburning and hypertrophy/hyperplastia.

And what would be supraphysiological dosages?? :D

LG

any dose higher than yoor body is capable of producing

PHIL HERNON said:
Because when it is morning here, it is the middle of the night someplace else.

Please share your longitude/lattitude with everyone so we can coordinate our GH shots with morning in the finger lakes area. :rolleyes:

Here are the coordinates

DIEZEL666 said:
Please share your longitude/lattitude with everyone so we can coordinate our GH shots with morning in the finger lakes area. :rolleyes:

I was advised by my doctor that the was no data to support any theory that exogenous administration hgh could cause you body to stop producing its normal levels of gh. (whats normal for the individual) I am not stating this as fact its just what I was told. I tested in order for this Doc to put me on HGH and when I completed the initial therapy of 2iu/day for 6 months, and I went as high as 5 iu/day. I was tested again after about 30 day's and my levels were exactly the same as pre-therapy.
He also said it made no real difference when I administered the dose.

This is truthfully the best thread on gh I've ever seen. :D It's nice to see people talk about gh without getting too damned complicated.

BigBoyJ said:
This is truthfully the best thread on gh I've ever seen. :D It's nice to see people talk about gh without getting too damned complicated.

nuttin complicated about 36-24-36 ;)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity