over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

chest every day

My apologies, Swole4life. I sometimes suffer from an illness, Post then Think. Members should be comfortable posting what they want without the flame. Looking back, you are right, I probably have not contributed much to the forum anyway!:eek:

Hahahaha.....lol

Thanks cm I'll post a video on it. I have seen lots of power lifters adapt this and it seemd to reply improve there prs.

Yes...powerlifters do it. But theyre focusing on CNS recruitment and motor neuron function. Basically....making it second nature. Perfecting form...exlposiveness. Things of that nature. For hypertrophy, this would not be ideal

I work with some dudes who have tried a bunch of variations of everyday benching or squatting. It works for a bit but then you have to back off on frequency or you get overuse injuries.

You have to really lower volume on other lifts or you overtrain.. you get those lifts in when you taper the everyday thing.

Again IMHO it is not a long term thing, just an intermittent plateau buster.

I looked over your started threads and it dosent seem you contribute much as far as informative threads.

Seriously???... LMFAO!... you obviously don't take HGH....

And who the fuck is Ben?? (MM loved that btw)

if you need Racepicks doesn't contribute you need to dig deeper

I have Ben wanting to do the squat every day protocol but my knees couldn't handle it. So I decided to do chest every day, anyone do the chest evert day training

Personally I would over train doing this and possibly even get hurt. You could do this briefly but every day for an extended time I wouldn't suggest.

I have seen lots of people adopt this style of training and make big improvements in strength, but most of them are powerlifting. But strength does equate to larger, stronger muscles.

Not the best idea for joint, tendon, and ligament health. I would focus on different accessory work to hit the chest from different angles.
Yes I understand a YouTube personality would hit squat every day, and made progress, but you're working with larger muscle groups and legs that are adapted to take on heavier loads on a more regular basis.
Hope this helps.

Also, RacePicks contributes way more than you are aware of. He goes out of his way to help this community and keep sponsors honest.

You sure can do it

Let us know how it goes.

Still curious to meet Ben.

Attachments

• globemail_ben1.jpg
    globemail_ben1.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 222
Racepicks...

Contributes a LOT to this board.

Racepicks not to bash you bro we are all here to learn and bring things to the board but your comment is childish. I have Ben here 2 weeks ir so and I have put out content on sarms and contributed. I looked over your started threads and it dosent seem you contribute much as far as informative threads. I have lots of great info I will be posting soon I have Ben a member on boards since 2008 and one thing I noticed is sone one always has something negative to say. I really like this boaRd. It's just about me posting content I've posted on my other boards here. Thanks fir your reply to my thread thou bro. Keep an eye out for lots of good content to come. Take care

Really? He paid his dues here, you did not. I haven't seen any of your posts that enlighten me yet. You also probably don't know we have some of the most intelligent people here that already went over it. Unless you know a pro, who knew a pro that was cousins with him and give us some secret formula, what exactly are you going to enlighten us with? . I agree with racepicks, you post a lot in a short time. We already saw our fill of people who thought they were super knowledgable and were newbies. I bet everything you are wanting to enlighten us with has been discussed already. :cool:

I have Ben wanting to do the squat every day protocol but my knees couldn't handle it. So I decided to do chest every day, anyone do the chest evert day training

Isn't chest every day the signature workout of every 15 yr old?

Its been said. Works for developing a movement pattern for powerlifters. Train heavy or high volume say goodbye to your shoulders.

Sent from my SM-G530P using Tapatalk

Racepicks not to bash you bro we are all here to learn and bring things to the board but your comment is childish. I have Ben here 2 weeks ir so and I have put out content on sarms and contributed. I looked over your started threads and it dosent seem you contribute much as far as informative threads. I have lots of great info I will be posting soon I have Ben a member on boards since 2008 and one thing I noticed is sone one always has something negative to say. I really like this boaRd. It's just about me posting content I've posted on my other boards here. Thanks fir your reply to my thread thou bro. Keep an eye out for lots of good content to come. Take care
Listen Ben, RP contributes plenty. One of the top guys in the testing section.
You don't know what youre talking about.

Try this method and post the results. Like I stated I've seen it before but mainly squat every day and the results spoke for themselves but I've never tried it and I don't think I Would. Sounds like shoulder surgery to me as my shoulders already give me issues

Soccer players train their legs many hours a day every day since they are what? 13?

These are the legs of a 160 pound soccer player:

1902gzy5wjbrqjpg.jpg

Chest isn't that different. Just make sure you're not killing your joints and your rotator cuff.

Dope wheels right there, if you Train every day your body will adapt, maby sparking mew growth but there's alot more chances for injurym thanks for sharing that picture I still don't think I'd try thst method

My apologies, Swole4life. I sometimes suffer from an illness, Post then Think. Members should be comfortable posting what they want without the flame. Looking back, you are right, I probably have not contributed much to the forum anyway!:eek:

First thing first I want to know who put you on the high pedestal to judge the post quality of one of the most respectable and established member of our community in your sort tenure of 2.778 days of being on promucle ?

Everyone contrinutes in their own ways ...

Nothuman brings medically reserched studies and latest scientific info to the board

Lucky encourages members with his support and positive words of encouragement and appreciation to push them further

RamboStallone shows how to grow a sexy beard and how to build a successful gay for pay business

ELVIA brings the latest and greatest blast your head off preworkouts and his peptide and all sorts of gear knowledge to the board

GotGame and Stewie fixes blood work and kidneys, livers, protate and heart issues

just a few examples as stated above...

you are not in a position to comment in the way you did. Please be mindful of your behaviour in future.

You say you have a lot of great content and to watch out for it. Well like Pesty as a long time established member and a mod said the info you think you have has been discussed here already, I too believe that to be the case.

We still have not seen this 'supposedly' good content from you and EVEN if you did then feel free to post it here and if its worth it we will appreciate and thank you for your latest and greatest info shared with us all.

The sort of people we admire here are basically who post great info or anyting postive at all without saying they have great info and blowing their own trumpet. It could even be simple words of appreciation and encouragement to motivate a bro who is down in the dumps and feeling low, not every post have to involve einsteining the living shit out of science.

Oh btw there is enough IQ & wisdom floating aroud on this board to appreciate good content. We will do the needful. Dont you worry about it.

Really? He paid his dues here, you did not. I haven't seen any of your posts that enlighten me yet. You also probably don't know we have some of the most intelligent people here that already went over it. Unless you know a pro, who knew a pro that was cousins with him and give us some secret formula, what exactly are you going to enlighten us with? . I agree with racepicks, you post a lot in a short time. We already saw our fill of people who thought they were super knowledgable and were newbies. I bet everything you are wanting to enlighten us with has been discussed already. :cool:

Last edited:
I apologise for what I said. I posted with the intentions of helping weather its to newbies , or new members anyone really. there's only so much Info out there that can be new so you may be right. I never posted anything else as I do not feel the need to post anything if it is not wanted. I feel no question is dumb because there may be soneone that has the same questons. Once again I apologise I do not feel I'm great or anything just a member thst came here excited to help. Thanks everyone for posting on this thread

My back is by far my best bodypart. Pulling gravel and concrete everyday!
I really have not been able to train it with weights as normal as it is worn out this time of year.
To many reps, to many hours, for to many days.
Again it looks great even if I cant use it.
So sure, Go were yourself out!!!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner