over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chickens on Tribestan

Hey Emeric! Tell us the results! Are we talking larger birds? This might be just the thing KFC is looking for!

How are things Emeric? How many training partners you been through this week man? hahaha

Hey Emeric! Tell us the results! Are we talking larger birds? This might be just the thing KFC is looking for!

How are things Emeric? How many training partners you been through this week man? hahaha

The study was by S.Grigorov, B. Kashamov. Institute of Animal Sciences,Kostinbord

Summary

The effect of the Tribulus extract on the morphological and sensor properties of table eggs was studiet. A scientific experiment was conducted with 22 layers aged 21 weeks from the hybrid combination Lohman-red divided in tow groups- control and experimental, 11 birds each. The hens from both groups were fed the same mixiture. To the drinking water of the experimental hens was added Tribulu extract once dayli in dose of 10mg/kg body weight for a period of 65 days.It was found that the egg weight, glair-and yolk weight increase in the hens wich recived the tested product. The use of Tribulus extract do not aggravate the taste properties of the eggs.

When the results from the different measurement of eggs from the control and from the experimental group were compared it was established that the eggs of the hens wich were giventhe tribulus extract product had increased their weight from 53,6g to 58.35g.
Regarding the physical indicators characterizing the shell qiality-weight and thicness there no diference between the tow groups. The same holds true for the form index and Haugh unit.

The study was by S.Grigorov, B. Kashamov. Institute of Animal Sciences,Kostinbord

Summary

The effect of the Tribulus extract on the morphological and sensor properties of table eggs was studiet. A scientific experiment was conducted with 22 layers aged 21 weeks from the hybrid combination Lohman-red divided in tow groups- control and experimental, 11 birds each. The hens from both groups were fed the same mixiture. To the drinking water of the experimental hens was added Tribulu extract once dayli in dose of 10mg/kg body weight for a period of 65 days.It was found that the egg weight, glair-and yolk weight increase in the hens wich recived the tested product. The use of Tribulus extract do not aggravate the taste properties of the eggs.

When the results from the different measurement of eggs from the control and from the experimental group were compared it was established that the eggs of the hens wich were giventhe tribulus extract product had increased their weight from 53,6g to 58.35g.
Regarding the physical indicators characterizing the shell qiality-weight and thicness there no diference between the tow groups. The same holds true for the form index and Haugh unit.

We still don`t know what was first, the chicken or the egg

Too bad they can't use that to up the protein in each egg. I could handle eating fewer eggs for the same protein:D

i used to use tribex and fuzu, but the quality of the extracts was incredibly variable. some of bottles were really potent, and others just gave me heartburn.

Too bad they can't use that to up the protein in each egg. I could handle eating fewer eggs for the same protein:D

Due to the new requirements of the European market for quality foods the deamand for natural biological substaces stimulating productivity and to improve the health status of domestic animals, a modern alternative like probiotics(L bulgaricus), prebiotics, plant extracts(tribulus), homeopathic substances, oligopeptides(humanofort) are replacing the antibiotics and hormones.

Phil and my self where the first to introduse in 1991 the Tribestan(tribulus) Phytin, Carsil,and Energex to the USA market, than in 1997 the Humanofort(natural growth factors), in May 2008 I will start importing the best L.Bulgaricus probiotic product from Bulgaria. I will post more information.

i used to use tribex and fuzu, but the quality of the extracts was incredibly variable. some of bottles were really potent, and others just gave me heartburn.

To eliminate the heartburn you need to take it with food, and the quality pobaly was variable becouse the sourse raw material. To learn more go to www.tribestan.com

Due to the new requirements of the European market for quality foods the deamand for natural biological substaces stimulating productivity and to improve the health status of domestic animals, a modern alternative like probiotics(L bulgaricus), prebiotics, plant extracts(tribulus), homeopathic substances, oligopeptides(humanofort) are replacing the antibiotics and hormones.

Phil and my self where the first to introduse in 1991 the Tribestan(tribulus) Phytin, Carsil,and Energex to the USA market, than in 1997 the Humanofort(natural growth factors), in May 2008 I will start importing the best L.Bulgaricus probiotic product from Bulgaria. I will post more information.

ya defiantly let me know when you bring the probiotic in. i would be very interested in that.
also what is phytin for? anyone here ever use it?

Last edited:
ya defiantly let me know when you bring the probiotic in. i would be very interested in that.
also what is phytin for? anyone here ever use it?

Phytin is good for ATP and could help in the continuous phosphorylation of steroidogenesis activator protein (StAR) wich could be a very important component in the production of testosterone because it enables the transport of StAR across the outer membrane of the Leyding cell mitochondria to the inner membrane when the cholesterol cleavage and production of pregnenolone is accomplished.

emeric did you ever bring in this probiotic that you said you were going to import from bulgaria

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131