over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cholestrol and plack on the arteries?

tkav1980

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I was reading that AAS lowers LDL and raises HDL cholestrol as well as causing a plack build up on the arterial walls. what measrues can be taken to prevent this or limit it?

I think you have HDL and LDL mixed up. HDL is good cholesterol and LDL is bad. Good cholesterol should be between I believe 40-60 and bad should be between 130-160 and total less than 200. Check these but I'm pretty sure those are the ranges. Niacin helps raise good cholesterol but if you use it make sure you get flush free. Take fish oils and the best thing you can do is get BLOOD WORK DONE REGULARLY!!! This is really the only thing you can do. You can take supplements to help your cholesterol but if they don't work you need to know. Its like taking liver protectants, yeah thats great you take them but if you aren't geting bloodwork done to verify you have no idea if they are really helping. So again, GET BLOOD WORK DONE REGULARLY

i have an appointment on monday to get all my blood work done. and i think your right about me mixing the 2 up. my family has always had low cholesterol but not dangerously low. im only taking 250mg test enth a week and this is the cleanest my diet has ever been(thanks dave paulcinella...hope i spelled that right). last time i got blood work was in jan before starting my cycle. my cholesterol was alittle low but nothing to worry about. thanks for all the responses guys. i appreciate the info.

the above mentioned + cardio helps a lot

I was going to post a huge outline but i see MG at the bottom and i know he is doing it

Let it rip MG

I was going to post a huge outline but i see MG at the bottom and i know he is doing it

Let it rip MG
ahw you lazy ass :p it aint like you got a company to help run, millions of emails to answer, clients to check up on,, you just plain lazy dante..LOL JK. :D

Niacin, fish oil, and oats.
I have a co worker on niacin (hes been on it for about 2 yrs now). his cholesterol came back high on an anual physical and i told him to take flush free niacin and his cholesterol has been fine every since. Me on the other hand, my LDL and HDL are both low :(

before AAS my cholestrol was over 300 , i did about 1 hour of cardio 7 days a week and dropped my cholestrol in 6 months to under 150

ahw you lazy ass :p it aint like you got a company to help run, millions of emails to answer, clients to check up on,, you just plain lazy dante..LOL JK. :D

I know I am...LOL....its just that MG and I have shared alot of information with each other on what Vitamin D does to HDL levels and also about certain forms of red yeast rice...namely XueZhiKang which is the version most of the studies have been done on while the other red yeast versions dont have the same effects. I just dont want to type it up when I know he is doing so......it was between typing it all up or going out to breakfast with the wife. Eggs wins out.

red yeast rice...namely XueZhiKang which is the version most of the studies have been done on while the other red yeast versions dont have the same effects.

I'd like to know more about this version and where I can get a good version. I tried red yeast rice and my cholesterol dropped only 9 pts. to 223 after 3 months

Dante turned me on vitamin D oil based caps 4-6000 iu's a day. He showed me TONS of real world experience that it works and works FAST at drastically improving cholesterol profiles LDL/HDL.

Regular niacin and red yeast rice will work as well if cholesterol is really an issue-very high.
Omega III's too.

Of course if guys are on the cholesterol raising AAS like winstrol and var -hell most orals and then heavy deca and trens then the improvement will be less but still good.

I use the Carlson's Brand Vitamin D and flavored fish oils-sounds nasty but easy to consume.
(you can search around and find them cheaper than the Carlson main site-I think I got mine off Amazon dot com LOL)
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

As an aging athlete I use bromelain for clot reduction as well and if BP is a problem hawthorne berry will work somewhat well.
This is an incredibly informative site-(thanks to Dante for referring me to it-I think both he and I enjoy reading more about preventative health techniques with supplements more than anything else now as we have gotten over 35)
**broken link removed**

Dante turned me on vitamin D oil based caps 4-6000 iu's a day. He showed me TONS of real world experience that it works and works FAST at drastically improving cholesterol profiles LDL/HDL.

Regular niacin and red yeast rice will work as well if cholesterol is really an issue-very high.
Omega III's too.

Of course if guys are on the cholesterol raising AAS like winstrol and var -hell most orals and then heavy deca and trens then the improvement will be less but still good.

I use the Carlson's Brand Vitamin D and flavored fish oils-sounds nasty but easy to consume.
(you can search around and find them cheaper than the Carlson main site-I think I got mine off Amazon dot com LOL)
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

As an aging athlete I use bromelain for clot reduction as well and if BP is a problem hawthorne berry will work somewhat well.
This is an incredibly informative site-(thanks to Dante for referring me to it-I think both he and I enjoy reading more about preventative health techniques with supplements more than anything else now as we have gotten over 35)
**broken link removed**

We discussed this earlier here:
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31847&highlight=vitamin

Here's my cocktail

300mg coq10
baby aspirin
4000iu vitamin D(oil from carlson)
2400mg red yeast rice extract
20mg pirolicsonal(not sure on spelling)
900mg kyolic garlic
1000mg flush free niacin
tumeric extract(forgot dosing)

I know I am...LOL....its just that MG and I have shared alot of information with each other on what Vitamin D does to HDL levels and also about certain forms of red yeast rice...namely XueZhiKang which is the version most of the studies have been done on while the other red yeast versions dont have the same effects. I just dont want to type it up when I know he is doing so......it was between typing it all up or going out to breakfast with the wife. Eggs wins out.

Its a must to use coq10 with the XueZhiKang right? Also should you take the recommend dose they say on the instructions? A pack of 10 is gone in like 4days huh? Stuff gets expensive. Can you stay on it year round?

Here's my cocktail

300mg coq10
baby aspirin
4000iu vitamin D(oil from carlson)
2400mg red yeast rice extract
20mg pirolicsonal(not sure on spelling)
900mg kyolic garlic
1000mg flush free niacin
tumeric extract(forgot dosing)

Add this to the coctail

Attachments

• Humanofort.pdf
    78.5 KB · Views: 7,106
This is one of the MAIN reasons I don't advocate Arimidex, etc... for Estrogen control (unless training for competition) and suggest using Nolvadex instead! It's not as effective for controlling Estrogen but it does help and it does help with HDL/LDL ratio's significantly! I also recommend Omega 3, fish oil, evening primrose oil and avoiding as much sugar as possible! Yes sugar; which can ultimately lead to increased triglycerides and subsequently higher plasma cholesterol levels!

STEEDA~

^^^ I usually opt for aromasin b/c I heard that doesnt effect cholesterol, but I usually add 10mg nolvadex as well. I think Xcel wrote an aritlce here a while back about the importance of adding 10mg nolvadex to your anti E to support cholesterol. I think letrozole is supposed to be the worst, then adex. Serms like nolva and clomid help cholesterol.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws