over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

chronic hiccups and loss of appetite on gear

s.norman

Registered
I keep getting chronic hiccups on gear and they get worse as dosage is inc..I also have a total lack of appetite and it ruins my cycle. the hiccups last for hrs and my dr put me on baclofen which helps a little (need dose inc)..does anyone else suffer from this? if so what did u do to correct it? and should I stop my cycle?

Chronic hiccups, in some cases are due to kidneys failing.

Not sure about your situation, but if the hiccups don't sto, you need to go to the ER.

ER....they will give you thorazine....and followup blood studies are next

yes

thorazine? like the anti-pyschotic? o man, crazy drug that is lol

I had the same thing for a while but now I'm fine. It can be maddening, so I feel for what you are going through with this issue. I tried everything OTC and nothing worked.

Finally, I went to the doc and they gave me thorazine just as was mentioned with an anti-nausea med.

Are you on any other meds besides AAS? Are you taking high dosages of AAS? Is there an unusual amount anxiety in your life right now? All these seem to have an effect on this problem.

Last edited:
Had painful hiccups 2.5 days!
One doctor even diagnosed me having a heart attack!!
I went straight to emergency room and they said no heart attack and couldn't
explain it.
At the time was drinking lots of Jack3d....

If I take to much codeine I will get hiccups for a couple of days straight. It is horrible. They go away for a bit while I sleep but they start back up as soon as I'm a wake. Peanut butter will calm them for an hour or so but I just have to let run there course.

I got a script for chronic hiccups. I can't remember the name of it though. It helped tremendously. Mine were from stress..

I had the same thing for a while but now I'm fine. It can be maddening, so I feel for what you are going through with this issue. I tried everything OTC and nothing worked.

Finally, I went to the doc and they gave me thorazine just as was mentioned with an anti-nausea med.

Are you on any other meds besides AAS? Are you taking high dosages of AAS? Is there an unusual amount anxiety in your life right now? All these seem to have an effect on this problem.

test e, superdrol and methyl stenbolone..500/wk 20mg/day and 20mg/day respectively...no anxiety it starts up in the 2nd week and hiccups wont stop even on baclofen now I need an inc in dosage..the only way I can get them to stop is by gagging myself, getting tired of doing that

im also getting acid reflux to the point that it comes bak up in my mouth and Pepcid ac is not working nor is dexilant..appetite sux I have to rely on whey/oats shakes throughout the day to get my cals in

damn dude cut out the orals.. theres a point where it is not worth it. superdrol is harsh on its own and to stack it with another oral and wonder why your getting stomach problems? :banghead:

its my 1st time using orals in a few tears..it is just as bad w/ mod doses of inj..I cant seem to win

no appetite either I have to rely on shakes most of the day its the only way to get my cals..off gear and I don't have this prob

I alredi did just waiting for the results had kidneys checked too and chol, pretty much everything...it happens 2 weeks in so I don't think my liver kidneys would be that messed up in only a short time

Do a search here there is a thread about this, I have experienced it a few cycles. Baclofen helps me. My initial concern was that all of these are symptoms of kidney failure. My creatinine was ok however

Chronic Hiccups, sign of impeding renal failure. In the past, I would get extreme hiccups day out and day of show.. so bad I would burn my throat from reflux, I was popping ant acids every 30 mins in addition to prilosec. Sucked, I remember not being able to eat for a few days after the show. Hiccups would go away rather fast though, post show.

I work in the hospital, I asked one of our physicians why that happened. He told me to speak to one of our nephrologists.

I did, 2 of our nephro's said it was prolly due to acute kidney stress from blood pressure instability, electrolyte imbalances, just from high gear usage, diuretics, water depletion, all that. More on the acute side though, due to the fact my renal values have always been, cross my fingers.. good.

Keep in mind though, hiccups could also be.. NOTHING of concern.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear