over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ciba Dianabol

JohnnyPro

Registered
Has anyone ever used the old Ciba brand dianabol? I heard it was much better than present day d-bol. Is that true, and if so, why can't they duplicate it?

I trained with some school fellows that used to rave about it. One of them is a former mr america and beat Lee Haney at teen nationals back in the day. They say 25mg's worked unbelievably.
If you want to talk about old school Anadrol - the old syntex ones that said 2902 on them..IMO, most powerful drug ever. The ones nowadays are nowhere even close. I'm sure people will disagree and say it's all the same, but those with experience would probably beg to differ.

AM

How could 5mg of ciba be better than any other dbol that is also 5mg? It's the same chemical right? So using reason and logic, how could ciba be any better? Because it was a brand name? Certain prescription drugs are affected by stereo-chemical structures (racemic mixes, etc.) but dbol isnt one of these drugs. My pharmaceutical grade test works the same as the UG testosterones I have used in the past. I am all ears to hear a logical answer as I have heard this 10x before about Ciba dbol.

Maybe the Cibas were just crazy over-dosed...? B/c I've heard this too from some vets/older guys:confused:

How could 5mg of ciba be better than any other dbol that is also 5mg? It's the same chemical right? So using reason and logic, how could ciba be any better? Because it was a brand name? Certain prescription drugs are affected by stereo-chemical structures (racemic mixes, etc.) but dbol isnt one of these drugs. My pharmaceutical grade test works the same as the UG testosterones I have used in the past. I am all ears to hear a logical answer as I have heard this 10x before about Ciba dbol.

agreed- dbol is dbol. if one works better than another one is either underdosed or the other is overdosed, or both.

I did back in 1983. My Dr prescribed it to me. I did 2 per day the last 50 days before my show. I gained 7 pounds and was leaner than the year before.

Probably because ciba was actually d-bol (Methandrostenlone) and most of the stuff out there today is CRAP, i've heard so many different stories on d-bol, but one that stands out was that real d-bol had to be blue??, go figure.

Has anyone ever used the old Ciba brand dianabol? I heard it was much better than present day d-bol. Is that true, and if so, why can't they duplicate it?

Not this shit again...

Of course Ciba dbol could turn you into Arnold at 10 mg/day in only 4 weeks and parabolan would make you burn 200 lbs of fat and gain 100 lbs of muscle and win the mr. O without even trying...

Those myths are so funny to read sometimes...

dbol is dbol and tren is tren doesnt matter who produces it if they are correctly dosed, IT WILL BE THE SAME SHIT.

Not this shit again...

Of course Ciba dbol could turn you into Arnold at 10 mg/day in only 4 weeks and parabolan would make you burn 200 lbs of fat and gain 100 lbs of muscle and win the mr. O without even trying...

Those myths are so funny to read sometimes...

dbol is dbol and tren is tren doesnt matter who produces it if they are correctly dosed, IT WILL BE THE SAME SHIT.

vadim b1 is awesome. Every time he talks about gear he comes from a position of knowledge. This guy is awesome.

Probably because ciba was actually d-bol (Methandrostenlone) and most of the stuff out there today is CRAP, i've heard so many different stories on d-bol, but one that stands out was that real d-bol had to be blue??, go figure.

yup, called them blue meanies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it still around?

We called them "blue footballs". No one ever seemed to take more than 3-4/day and everyone that did was big and strong.

PB

Wow! I am getting old...

I remember them well.

Here's my opinion: They were the same as those today, but there was nothing else to compare them to so it seemed as if they were "great."

Also, I think our memories tend to play tricks on us. I can remember being really cut up and huge back in the day, but when I see pics of me from back then somehow I don't look as great as I remember looking. Memories are like that...

to the mindless people who keep saying dbol is dbol, perhaps u should study some rudimentary chemistry. there are multiple reasons why the old ciba brand may have been superior to the d-bol knock offs today. first off lets start by saying that no-one here is currently using d-bol - and u NEVER will ever. Dianabol is the old TRADE name that ciba chose to call their methandrostenalone product. since it has been off the market for 25 years, Dianabol simply does not exist. however the chemical methandrostenolone, that was named d-bol can still be made. either way they are the same but i wanted to clarify the naming issue. it really doesnt matter what u call it i guess. now lets start with why the old shit is better. first of it was made in the America, were we have quality control standards for the manufacturing of pharmaceuticals. who knows what kind of standards mexico or serbia or whatever backwater country is using. also the chemical methandrostenalone (d-bol) doesnt magically appear in a lab. it must be PROCESSED, and in this processing it goes through stages or chemical tranformations. one of the pre-cursors to methandrostenalone, is simple methyl testosterone. methyl-test is a legit AAS compound but it is not the D-bol knockoff that u want. since methyl test is way cheaper to manufacture some companies might be selling that as d-bol, or the pills u get could be partially unprocessed. so ur getting a real compound but it is NOT what u really wanted. they could be underdosed, when we KNOW the old USA shit was accurate dosing and was what it said it was.

to the mindless people who keep saying dbol is dbol, perhaps u should study some rudimentary chemistry. there are multiple reasons why the old ciba brand may have been superior to the d-bol knock offs today. first off lets start by saying that no-one here is currently using d-bol - and u NEVER will ever. Dianabol is the old TRADE name that ciba chose to call their methandrostenalone product. since it has been off the market for 25 years, Dianabol simply does not exist. however the chemical methandrostenolone, that was named d-bol can still be made. either way they are the same but i wanted to clarify the naming issue. it really doesnt matter what u call it i guess. now lets start with why the old shit is better. first of it was made in the America, were we have quality control standards for the manufacturing of pharmaceuticals. who knows what kind of standards mexico or serbia or whatever backwater country is using. also the chemical methandrostenalone (d-bol) doesnt magically appear in a lab. it must be PROCESSED, and in this processing it goes through stages or chemical tranformations. one of the pre-cursors to methandrostenalone, is simple methyl testosterone. methyl-test is a legit AAS compound but it is not the D-bol knockoff that u want. since methyl test is way cheaper to manufacture some companies might be selling that as d-bol, or the pills u get could be partially unprocessed. so ur getting a real compound but it is NOT what u really wanted. they could be underdosed, when we KNOW the old USA shit was accurate dosing and was what it said it was.

lol

get a goddamn clue
There is pharmaceutical grade methandrostenolone produced in many countries of the world still, which is subject to quality controls, which are no less than those in the mighty US of A.
There are two countries which are members of the European Union who produce pharm grade methandrostenolone.
Your whole post reeks of ignorance

lol

get a goddamn clue
There is pharmaceutical grade methandrostenolone produced in many countries of the world still, which is subject to quality controls, which are no less than those in the mighty US of A.
There are two countries which are members of the European Union who produce pharm grade methandrostenolone.

I always say this... but I love vadim b1's posts! He is so "in the know" it is scarey! Keep it up.

lol

get a goddamn clue
Vadim, I agree with you but you know that even in medical literature there have been reports saying some approved generic drugs have not worked as well as the brand name drug. I'm not a chemist but apparently some drugs have different "isomers" that may play into this. Don't know if this applies to hormones?

Do you know more about this?

Many experienced juicers still have favorites among supposedly identical pharmacy bought compounds. Maybe it's mostly just placebo for whatever reason.

vadim, if your opinion of me is that i am ignorant - so be it. fortunately opinions do not alter reality. the reality is that different countries have different laws - DUH. therefore they have different regulations regarding the manufcture of pharmaceuticals. this is not specualtion its plain common sense. also companies themselves - REGARDLESS of their location have differing policies. let me tell u there are a BUTTLOAD of shady american companies for all sorts of items. so with all these factors who knows what dosage is actually in a '5mg d-bol' -could be 2mg, could be 8mg. also there is no guarantee that the chemical is completely processed - no matter where its from. all of these factors must be considered in any logical discussion of this topic. my point was that i would assume that a pharmaceutical manufactered in a country like england , or spain, or germany would LIKELY be higher quality than say mexico - and by quality i mean dosage and processing

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner