over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CK LEVELS

E

edge250

CK - CREATININE KINASE

anyone had this on there blood work? this hasnt been on any of my previous tests. mine is off the chart, way way off the chart, from what i have researched it indicates muscle damage or a heart attack. so would working out ie. sore muscles show a high reading or am i already dead and just found out. nurse said doctor said my blood work was fine, hoping he didnt overlook this one.

from the different scales i have read the reading should be less than 235, mine is 1,021.

if i'm dead mainevent could you please see that my chihuahua's are taken care of.:(

you should be good bro, I had gone the to the ER years ago for an asthma attack and my CK was off the chart as well. The nurses started freaking out and sticking IV's in me anticipating an MI but the Doc told them not to worry, he said weightlifters will always have elevated CK levels.

thanks ghost i saw that # and was like holy shit, my heart is screwed....i'm gonna die.

there is actually notation at the bottom of my results as they checked them again then called my doctor, musta freaked the lab out too.:eek:

Nurse actually called me at home when I was 20 and got my blood work back-she said "Call 911" you are a walking corpse.

Then after some stresed out emergency room visits one doc figured out it MIGHT have been from the tissue I tore down 2 hours before the test.;) :rolleyes:

That's when I started getting blood pulled under normal conditions-no exercise for two days prior to test, no creatine, stop most of my vitamins and minerals, etc.

CK - CREATININE KINASE

anyone had this on there blood work? this hasnt been on any of my previous tests. mine is off the chart, way way off the chart, from what i have researched it indicates muscle damage or a heart attack. so would working out ie. sore muscles show a high reading or am i already dead and just found out. nurse said doctor said my blood work was fine, hoping he didnt overlook this one.

from the different scales i have read the reading should be less than 235, mine is 1,021.

if i'm dead mainevent could you please see that my chihuahua's are taken care of.:(

LOL...no problem bud, i gotcha covered. Does that include your wife too?:D

I would ask of you the same.

it would be nice of the medical community knew more about supplementation and these types of levels. that is just bullshit that they start getting you in a panic when they don't know dick about what it means.

it would be nice of the medical community knew more about supplementation and these types of levels. that is just bullshit that they start getting you in a panic when they don't know dick about what it means.

You're correct Packers, I think the only reason the ER doctor knew what it meant was because he was a lifter himself.

yeah.. my last blood work the doc was going over everything and paused.. asked when i worked out last and i told him a day prior to the blood being drawn.. he said that my ck was high and that explained it.. he said the next time i had bvlood work done to wait two days after lifting..

Yep, simply muscle damage from lifting. Just stop lifting for a few months before your next blood test. :p Sorry if this sounds bad, but Dr's can be so dumb at times.

About 6 years ago I went to the doc--really dizzy, headaches,etc. Nurse took my BP and of course it was ridiculous. Doc took one look at me and new what I'd been up to--ordered all kinds of blood work-told me I was killing myself(the speech). Turns out my CK levels were real high and he tells me I probably screwed up my kidneys. Went for an ultrasound and all was well. Phucker had me convinced I was going to die-it was terrible....

I first got mine checked when I was 19 plus 2 of my then workout partners. None of us had jucied ever. A guy that we knew who worked out in the gym was a Dr and was curious as to what our levels were, not just Ck but everything. Our levels ranged from 900-1200. We were told that our levels were high since we lifted weights. Now all of the sudden Dr's act as if they have no idea lifting weights can cause this and that we must be dying of some muscle wasting disease. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
BTW for those that may think aas elevates CK, not so. it is simply the hard training that does this. I was clean for a couple of years but still trained hard. had work done and CK was of the charts. The doc i was seeing was a good one. He told me it was nothing to worry about at all cause eveything else was spot on.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131