over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Classic!! Do this at your next show!

Hiramabiff

Registered
Sunday, August 26, 2007
Little Al's 10 step guide to being the 'Bad Ass' @ your next comp

There are plenty of articles around the net and in our favourite magazines in regards to how to properly compose yourself during a contest. How to behave, what to wear, how to pose etc. That's great but what about the Jerks out there that have a hard time behaving themselves.?

The people who are not on stage to be sportsman like or are there for the love of the sport, they just want to win and for everyone to bow down and show some respect and if you get in there way....watch out bitch!

So after a long hard think about it I am going down the top 10 ways ( starting from 10 ) to be a total bad ass on stage.

10. Wear Black - The bad guy always wears black, prime example Darth Vader and he is the baddest guy in the fricking Galaxy, I mean in Empire Strikes back he killed Captain Needa for no reason he 'claimed' that Captain Needa came out of hyperspace too close and set off the sensors on the hidden rebel base but we all know that's not true. So Black trunks and a black tracksuit when you get there maybe even some dark glasses and your are off to a good start.

9. Complain about paying to enter the show at the weigh in - Remember you are the bad ass superstar, you are god like. Say something really loud so everyone can hear it like "What the fuck 25 bucks, mate they should be paying me to compete!" Yeah that's good. I can't believe they are thinking about taking your money people like you should be guest posing at these shows not competing.

8. Don't acknowledge any other competitor - He's got 5 State titles? Who gives a shit? He's never faced anyone like you, we're not impressed by his awesome muscularity and maturity he's no where in your league. Don't say hello to any other competitor and if anyone comes up to you and says "You're looking great" just say something cool like "I know" and then walk off.

7. Upset the shows sponsors - They are nothing to you anyway, wait till someone is at their stand looking at a product then mention loudly how you can purchase better products at a cheaper price online at bodybuilding.com. Walk away and smile because what you just did was right.

6. Elbow Bash the guy/gal next to you in prejudging - If they can't take it screw them, it's your time and you need to be ahead in the mind game department. If that means raising an elbow during a back double bicep so be it. Be prepared to cop a bit of bad press with that one though as it doesn't impress the judges...luckily they are a pack of "never have beens" so you just laugh when they warn you.

5. Yell out 'COME ON' when you are not called out - You're the frickin best thing going at the show and they are not putting you in a call out? Fuck that, make it loud and clear that you are not happy by putting your hands on your hips and rolling your eyes. Hang on better yet just walk out when they don't call your number and when they say "No not you" say something like "Oh I thought you only wanted to see good bodybuilders" then walk off. Nice

4. Overposing you're new best friend - When they call out a rear lat spread you take your sweet ass time, start by clapping your hands together then do that move that shows the Christmas tree, hold it for 5 seconds...no wait, 10 seconds then slowly release the left lat and then the right lat it should all take about 40 seconds. 40 seconds and the judges will love each one of them. Abs and thigh I want you there shaking your quads and twisting your torso there are about 8 variations to this pose I don't see why you shouldn't hit each one of them at least once :)

3. No matter what they will stuff your music up - A routine goes for a minute but you are an exception. You should be able to pose for as long as you want because you are the baddest mother alive. Half your routine should be posing, the other half should be you demanding more applause from the audience. When they cut you off make sure you are on center stage and start shaking your head, tell the first few rows that there was another track but they cut it off.

2. Posedown more like pushdown - This one's very important so take note, as soon as the pose down music begins start pushing people wildly out of the way and hitting most musculars if anyone gets within a 5 meter radius you need to push them, it will keep you busy but the people have to know who's really in charge of this show. If anyone tries to have a laugh and push you back take offense and say "What is this shit?" then push him back and say "Just pose over there man, with the rest of the children" that will definitely keep him at bay.

1. Trophy = Bin - No matter what the result, even if it's first place you will not be happy. The Trophy needs to be in the bin within 1 minute of receiving it. The only thing I can think of that will satisfy your thirst for praise would be for the promoter to award you a pro card and to rename the show after your name. When they are taking the photos for the magazines just grimace at the camera. The camera person ain't paying you why should he get a smile? If some chick comes out to award you a prize and give you a kiss don't kiss back just shake your head and push the prize out of the way.

Ok well I hope this helps out with your new contest preparation. I'm sure there are other creative things you can think of to make yourself a little more evil but these 10 steps will get you a good result each time.

The funniest thing

recently at the quincy robert's ELITE MUCSLE CLASSIC a competitor brought donuts for everyone to eat backstage during pre-judge (I wish I would have thought about that at my last show)!

For a minute I thought this was real advice....

But I already do most of 'em.

:D

i would bribe the donut shop people to put quadruple salt in all the donuts... hehehe. night show would be a breeze.

"Trophy = Bin...."

That is hilarious and true. I could see myself in the last one on my youth but in a different sport. "You would not be happy with first place".... LOL

Pekkerwood

Isn't this basically what Craig Titus would do?

Isn't this basically what Craig Titus would do?

Well if it were Titus, you would need to start by taking of your numbered button and proceed with flinging it at the judges in a frisbee like toss followed by throwing the trophy agaist the wall creating a shattering affect of the trophy(much more dramatic this way). Follow that up with flipping the garbage can that you had thought about placing the trophy in.
Oh and FUK wearing solid color trunks for pre-judging. You're too damn good for this $hit!!! :rolleyes: Wear Zebra trunks with your name embroidered in BOLD PRINT ACROSS THE ASS!!! Oh, and make it a thong too. You know what, I'd not only suggest posing at the night show to a song that is a minimum of 6 minutes long, but find the song that has the most vulgar language, cause who FUK is the promoter for telling you what you should pose to.
I hope that I'm not stepping on your coach's toes here. Just a couple of pointers to help out with the overall pre-contest game plan.
and don't forget to bring a bunch of cans of engine de-greaser with the labels swapped out with PAM labels and offer them up to all competitors, cause you just care about there well being. This will ensure that you win, cause you'll be the only competitor to hit the stage and what's it matter anyway? None of those fools belong up there with you anyway!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131