over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clen year round ( whit breaks )

raw33man

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
2 weeks on, 4 6 weeks off. Repeat this forever

40mcg or 60mcg

does anyone do this ?

Your heart will hate you. Clen long term = tempting fate. And for what? Why would you honestly need, or want to run clen year round? It makes me feel like shit.

I honestly think that running clen all year long even with small breaks in between will eventually catch up to you because of how much strain it puts on your heart. I wouldn't recommend it.

I honestly think that running clen all year long even with small breaks in between will eventually catch up to you because of how much strain it puts on your heart. I wouldn't recommend it.

I think most of the heart problems were from dosages in the MG range and not MCG like a typical bodybuilder would use. I would agree though year around is excessive.

To me, it is something to help give that little extra edge. But to need it all yr long? :confused:

who uses clen!?!?!?

do whatever you want twith it. if i were u i would do nothing with and up dose and diet better.
-MB

I think most of the heart problems were from dosages in the MG range and not MCG like a typical bodybuilder would use. I would agree though year around is excessive.

I'd say your pretty far off here. I don't know anyone running clen in the MG range. Lots of guys report problems with clen with as little as 120mcg which is still .12 of a single MG. IMO clen isn't worth the risk.

lol with all the respect bro, there's NOOOOOOO WAy someoen could run Clen in Gram(s) and survive that day.

I'd say your pretty far off here. I don't know anyone running clen in the MG range. Lots of guys report problems with clen with as little as 120mcg which is still .12 of a single MG. IMO clen isn't worth the risk.
He was referring to the rat studies showing heart problems that used comparatively extremely high doses compared to what a human would use.

It would be no different in practice than running adderall everyday the way people do. I know someone who takes 60mgs of addies a day...I took 20, and I'm pretty sure my hair started to bleed. People smoke crack all day for years...some die - some live on. You'll never know until you do it. Is it a good idea, probably not..just like it isn't a good idea for kids to take speed everyday prescribed by a doctor.

I think it would catch up with heart and adrenals eventually.

Please don't do it year round. I wouldn't even touch one pill. My old training partner retired at 29 because his left vent chamber is enlarged. He is afraid of caffeine now. Before he used to take clen beginning in January till August with 2 weeks on 2-3 weeks off and never did more than 100mcg's. This plus 5-10 iu's of gh p/w for 2 years and boom, now has hard time climbing steps, but before he went for military service he was checked to be completely healthy. No rec drugs either. So he claims it's clen+gh. I used to play with it once in a while but now I'm of different opinion. I don't say that's what waits for all who take clen, some are lucky, and some are not so. Use your best judgement.

God Bless,

TT

When I read something this I try to compare and contrast the positives and negatives and I honestly couldn't come up with a single positive to running clen year round... I may be biased because I'm not a fan of clen so to the creator of this thread what do you see as benefits of doing this?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131