over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Client I am training

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHIL HERNON

Banned
I am training a kid right now..........unreal. I will post pictures soon.......he has 7 weeks left until his show and has been living off of trueproteins LBAs and protein soup........I cant wait to show pics.

I need his permission..........I have been emailing him all morning, ahhaahhahhaah......I wanted to wait until stage pics but.......we shall see.

That cool Phil. I bet he looks great. You say he is a kid, how old is he? 20?

like to see too.....

Poor guy is most likely brain washed now about LBA's.

Maybe he has better genetics? After all you do agree with genetics having a BIG part from some of the post I had read here. I am actually the heaviest I ever have been right now and still gaining, without LBA

Maybe he has better genetics? After all you do agree with genetics having a BIG part from some of the post I had read here. I am actually the heaviest I ever have been right now and still gaining, without LBA

genetics or no genetics...phil got me very curious to see the physique...im actually, as i been progressing lately, have started to feel the genetics portion is less of the puzzle than i previously thought...i never thought i had great genetics and at my oldest i have matched my highest weight ever with a 3 inch smaller waist...for me it was more about finding what foods my body can process the best

Well great

I am unsure whether you use this forum to post your random thoughts or just like to post about things you never try or know nothing about. Trueprotein is a sponsor here........you enjoy bashing sponsors then that's on you........but yes genetics are a HUGE part of this..........but how do you think people reach their full potential? I post about a guy getting ready to win a big show and report about what he is using to assist him in this venture and your ulterior motive antennas pop up ......maybe that's why you are 152?? I KNOW your genetics aint that bad.......even with your health issues.

Yes

genetics or no genetics...phil got me very curious to see the physique...im actually, as i been progressing lately, have started to feel the genetics portion is less of the puzzle than i previously thought...i never thought i had great genetics and at my oldest i have matched my highest weight ever with a 3 inch smaller waist...for me it was more about finding what foods my body can process the best

And you also use LBAs...

I am unsure whether you use this forum to post your random thoughts or just like to post about things you never try or know nothing about. Trueprotein is a sponsor here........you enjoy bashing sponsors then that's on you........but yes genetics are a HUGE part of this..........but how do you think people reach their full potential? I post about a guy getting ready to win a big show and report about what he is using to assist him in this venture and your ulterior motive antennas pop up ......maybe that's why you are 152?? I KNOW your genetics aint that bad.......even with your health issues.

NEVER bashing a sponsor. I am a fan of TP and never said anything to bash them guys, never would. 154? Not hardly. But I do know I have a long ways, but I am getting there.

Didnt mean to come off the wrong way.

Your right I just use this forum to post random thought though, I never use this for good sources of information or even to meet new guys in this sport.

But seriously, I am looking forward to see the pics, all jokes aside. Really do bet he looks good.

Amen on that.

And you also use LBAs...

yes...agreed...well, i havent tried the lba's but i agree that supplementation is another key that was holding me back...like silencer wrote in his weekly post: some think they eat a lot more than they really do and some "think"they eat lot less then they do...im def guilty in past of thinking i was getting enough protein etc daily than i really was and supps def assist greatly in completing the puzzel

Yes

NEVER bashing a sponsor. I am a fan of TP and never said anything to bash them guys, never would. 154? Not hardly. But I do know I have a long ways, but I am getting there.

Didnt mean to come off the wrong way.

Your right I just use this forum to post random thought though
, I never use this for good sources of information or even to meet new guys in this sport.

But seriously, I am looking forward to see the pics, all jokes aside. Really do bet he looks good.

An example is speaking of things you know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT.........so why do you do that? Should you not come here with an open mind? It seems to me your mind is shut tight.........you cant make gains like that.........

Yes

Amen on that.

I agree on that also.................question............how can you find these foods if you do not look for them or try them? You are quite hypocritical dont you think? Do as you say and not as you do? IF I had a guy that weighed 100 pounds more than me and was just as lean.............I might try to listen........I may be enlightened.

Amen on that.

well, like i posted above your post...i honestly feel it was a combo of the foods n supps when i couldnt get the right foods or just didnt feel good to cook, go shopping etc etc...i dont doubt lba would help in the big picture...in fact ive come to know my body so well with foods and such that i am willing to try the lba's for a period of time to see the outcome.

phil, what do you feel would be a legit time frame to really make a legit impact for use of them...if they work for me, i will def come out and say so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner