over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coaching

deadliftdeez

Registered
Newbies
It's coming time for me to start looking for a coach, and I was wondering if you guys had any recommendations. I searched the forums but a lot of the threads on ocaching were pretty old (besides John Jewwit).

Background:
I have about 3 years of consistant weight training, and I have done a couple mild cycles. I am looking for a coach to further my knowledge with nutrition and PEDS. I want to compete in MP (or preferable classic, but I don't think my legs are caught up enough yet).

Any information/experiences would be helpful!!

I think I'd like Kuba Cielen and his wife Meg. No experience with their coaching but have talked to them and seem really nice and knowledgeable. Pretty affordable as well.

I’d recommend a coach like 3dmj since you’re only 3 years in and probably have a lot to learn.
YouTube Jeff Nippard, Matt Ogus, Layne Norton, Renaissance Periodization ect..

If you just want someone to tell you want to do and take.. AJ w/ cement factory.

It's coming time for me to start looking for a coach, and I was wondering if you guys had any recommendations. I searched the forums but a lot of the threads on ocaching were pretty old (besides John Jewwit).

Background:
I have about 3 years of consistant weight training, and I have done a couple mild cycles. I am looking for a coach to further my knowledge with nutrition and PEDS. I want to compete in MP (or preferable classic, but I don't think my legs are caught up enough yet).

Any information/experiences would be helpful!!

Here are some relative coaching threads on PM...

https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...stin-loyd-bleu-taylor-discuss-coaches.168553/

https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...g-to-add-a-great-deal-of-quality-size.171162/

I will vote for Andrew Berry. I’ve worked with a few coaches and Andrew was the best overall experience out of the ones I’ve worked with.
I work with Andrew Berry. Highly recommended.

I also work with Andrew Berry. He has been my coach for the last 3 years. Super knowledgeable and down to earth. Great experience.

I'd love to have a coach. But I've yet to find one that's intelligent enough bodybuilding wise AND realizes the need for security.

I'd love to have a coach. But I've yet to find one that's intelligent enough bodybuilding wise AND realizes the need for security.
What do you mean? Didn't you have a thread about this or was it domeomelse wanting a coach to use a specific email?

I wonder how much these coaches mentioned above approx charges? especially if you have so many clients

choosing him as a coach is perhaps one of the worst possible options
I have no dog in this fight but he seems like he would be well suited? I haven't done any research on his abilities (nor any coach besides top level guys like milos etc) however besides viewing a few client's before and afters and updates they seem legit, and when i have spoken to him numerous times about O/T health things (digestive system) etc he seemed well versed as well. I am interested to know why this would be a bad choice.

I have no dog in this fight but he seems like he would be well suited? I haven't done any research on his abilities (nor any coach besides top level guys like milos etc) however besides viewing a few client's before and afters and updates they seem legit, and when i have spoken to him numerous times about O/T health things (digestive system) etc he seemed well versed as well. I am interested to know why this would be a bad choice.
I'm not speaking for Luki and I don't follow Phil but sometimes come across his posts on IG. To me he comes across as mentally unstable and not in a position to be giving advice. The wording of his posts always seems like an attempt to hide that.

I vote for Bleu Taylor, most of his guys, with good or bad genetics, grew like weed!

viz is a smart dude i dont care what anyone here says
Yes he is ^^^^ for anyone who doubts it I will prove it.....HOLD MY BEER 🍺

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DRock1!
NapsGear