mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is An Off-Season Coach Worth It? If So, Which? I‘m looking to add a great deal of quality size.

burgundy

Registered
Newbies
As long as I‘m progressively overloading the food, drugs, training, and remaining under 15% bodyfat, is an off-season coach even worth it?

I‘m considering Bleu Taylor or Justin Harris if I am to hire someone. Opinions?

shape for a competition is much easier than building muscles ... just keep a diet and do cardio and building new muscles, as you can see from people, is not easy at all
Hi Luki, I’ve just emailed you.

As long as I‘m progressively overloading the food, drugs, training, and remaining under 15% bodyfat, is an off-season coach even worth it?

I‘m considering Bleu Taylor or Justin Harris if I am to hire someone. Opinions?
If you really have plans in the sport I think it is worth it. I follow Kuba Cielen and Meg on insta for instance and the gains some of their clients make is absolutely nuts.

Bleu seems like a great one to me too.

I thought I read a thread on here about Bleu not getting back to clients on time?

I was with Justin Harris for only 3 months but saw great results.

An off-season coach can definitely be worth it. However, if you are confident in your ability to progressively overload your training, food and drugs, and hold your self accountable, then I'm not sure what hiring a coach will offer you tbh. This is the exact reason I haven't hired another coach.

I thought I read a thread on here about Bleu not getting back to clients on time?

I was with Justin Harris for only 3 months but saw great results.

An off-season coach can definitely be worth it. However, if you are confident in your ability to progressively overload your training, food and drugs, and hold your self accountable, then I'm not sure what hiring a coach will offer you tbh. This is the exact reason I haven't hired another coach.
Yes I believe Reno911 had made that claim. Which even so, he still has an ability to put size on his clients.

Not sure what direction I‘m gonna take just yet.

I like Justin Harris but I feel as if he‘s very conservative. I realize he doesn’t suggest dosages, just I‘m really looking for someone to go full-throttle with. Even if I can only add 10lbs of muscle a year, I dont want a coach that would leave gains on the table by not pushing things just a little harder.

Pick a progressive routine that you enjoy and will stick with, working hard at it. 600 mgs of test per week, 400 mgs deca per week, maybe do a four week kicker of 50 mgs of d-bol pre workout. 1-1.5 grams protein per pound of bodyweight, if you want to gain more weight add in some carbs, if you're gaining too much fat take out some carbs.
Add in some cardio after training on non leg days. 20-30 minutes, pick whichever cardio you will stick with.
I'll message you where to send me $500............
After three months we'll see how you are doing, I'll update instructions, you send me another $500.

i've heard nothing but bad things about Bleu Taylor

and nothing but good things about Justin Harris

i've heard nothing but bad things about Bleu Taylor

and nothing but good things about Justin Harris
I don’t care about the missing of a call (which is the only negative critique I’ve seen). Bleu Taylor was never accused of not producing results. Which is all I care about.

Problem I see with Bleu is his guys blow up in the offseason and then shrivel up in prep. Nothing seems to be retained.

You should hire Luki then start a thread here so we can follow along.

Problem I see with Bleu is his guys blow up in the offseason and then shrivel up in prep. Nothing seems to be retained.

I‘d really enjoy that actually. Would still like to know a bit more about his protocols, but I’ve emailed him and am awaiting a response. I think it’s late for his time-zone.

I’d like to follow that thread as well.

Yes I believe Reno911 had made that claim. Which even so, he still has an ability to put size on his clients.

Not sure what direction I‘m gonna take just yet.

I like Justin Harris but I feel as if he‘s very conservative. I realize he doesn’t suggest dosages, just I‘m really looking for someone to go full-throttle with. Even if I can only add 10lbs of muscle a year, I dont want a coach that would leave gains on the table by not pushing things just a little harder.

I'm not sure who said he doesn't suggest dosages. He did give me a rough range he wanted me in then I sent my proposed cycle to him for approval.

I just opened my emails with him and he did suggest a cycle from when I was 19 weeks out which was the heaviest I had taken at the time as well as a cycle for my prep. So he definitely does do that. Now I'm not sure if maybe he only does that for more advanced clients?

I sound like I'm trying to steer you towards him but I'm not lol. Just giving you my personal experience.

The cheapest coach is about 300.00 a month, that's two kits of hgh! I know which one I'm going with......HGH for the win 🏆 as much as I can afford

The cheapest coach is about 300.00 a month, that's two kits of hgh! I know which one I'm going with......HGH for the win 🏆 as much as I can afford
But that’s YOU

You’re self-motivated, not an overcomplicator and know how to push and pull yourself as needed.

No idea about the OP but majority of dudes can’t figure out how consistently feed and train themselves for 12 weeks which is why most guys we see at the gym barely crack 220.

And OP wants to add a lot of size. 300 on a coach who steers him in the right directions and keeps him from drugging himself to death is worth way more than the GH lol.

But if you are experienced and can actually run your offseason yourself then agree with what you said of course.

In your case I get that. You talked the talk and walked the walk and carry what is probably one of the best physiques on this forum. But for someone still needing to get there I can imagine a coach is a valuable asset. I know bodybuilding is really easy ( read this with JP voice haha) but there is probably a reason why we don't see to many big guys out there. Myself included, I know that I could use the accountability of a coach as well.

110% consistency in offseason, can set you apart from everyone else. But only if you fully invest yourself and truly follow through with your coach. To many people ACT like they take their offseason seriously, 95% do NOT. I recommend you work with a coach, bleu is an excellent choice if you are truly considering him.

In my opinion, 100% worth it.

I'm a shriveled defated version of myself right now, but the best off season i ever had was witch a coach.
Having someone keep you accountable is worth its weight in gold. NOT that i dont have self discipline, but it takes the guess work out of it.
I wasn't worrying if this was too much or too little, i had someone say, "nah bro, you look fine, you're supposed to be this full."

Also, other than bboy, luki and a handful of others...the vast majority of the dudes who will tell you you dont will never LOOK LIKE A BBer during the offseason. They'll just look like fatter guys. Simple as that.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
cypher
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131