over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coming back after 11 month layoff from torn pec and sepparated shoulder

Michaelthomasj

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey guys and gals, wish me luck. I am coming back after being out for almost a year due to injuries. I have been training hardcore for almost 20 years. I was 265 when i injured myself and now i am down to a thin 210!!!! ILL BE BACK!!

Last edited:
I am sure your muscle memory will take over fast!

Good luck and keep us posted on your come back.:)

wedge

Did you get injured lifting????

Must feel good to be getting back at it. Good luck with everything, keep us posted on your progress.

I feel weak,skinny, and pathetic. Besides that i feel great :D

Just joined and already banned?? :eek: :confused:

yes ..i will be following your progress as well since this occured 2 years ago to me..said the hell with surgery..and modified my training a month later...god how how i miss being strong on the flat bench..truly brings tears to my eyes, but i am only to blame

said the hell with surgery..and modified my training a month later...

WOW! That's phenomenal. I feel like a wimp now! I've got lower back issues and knee probs., not to mention rotor cuff pain as well. I can't do squat like I use too!

How were you able to work thru such injuries in so little of time, if ya don't mind me asking?

WOW! That's phenomenal. I feel like a wimp now! I've got lower back issues and knee probs., not to mention rotor cuff pain as well. I can't do squat like I use too!

How were you able to work thru such injuries in so little of time, if ya don't mind me asking?

let's just say a little bit of "home remedy"..:)..but i will be honest..i do no chest excercises at all..everything else is fine..chest..forget it..i tried but the pain and compensation from other muscle groups was too much, not to mention my worsening depression.
my mentality is i was taught a lesson from a higher power..which i believe 100%..and my choice to accept and move on or lie down and die...
i don't compete..just an old man trying to keep the rust off and keep my kids from kicking my ass..:)..i am an ex boxer and still able to work the heavy bag and feel an incredible chest workout from throwing..., but as i said when i see these people on the bench acting all that and some..it brings a tear to my eye about the days of being strong..now i will cry..:(

Last edited:
let's just say a little bit of "home remedy"..:)..but i will be honest..i do no chest excercises at all..everything else is fine..chest..forget it..i tried but the pain and compensation from other muscle groups was too much, not to mention my worsening depression.
my mentality is i was taught a lesson from a higher power..which i believe 100%..and my choice to accept and move on or lie down and die...
i don't compete..just an old man trying to keep the rust off and keep my kids from kicking my ass..:)..i am an ex boxer and still able to work the heavy bag and feel an incredible chest workout from throwing..., but as i said when i see these people on the bench acting all that and some..it brings a tear to my eye about the days of being strong..now i will cry..:(

Ahhhh! I feel your pain, o old one. I don't know if I'm as old as you (in my 40's), but I feel 90 most of the time. I myself begin lifting in my early teens (13). Right out the box I was a power lifter. Made tremendous gains in strength. I know how you feel not being able to power it up any mo.

Maybe you can shoot me a PM on the home remedy, I'm on pain meds now, but they still don't take it away enough to lift for squat.

P.S.

I'm fortunate on the kid thing. I have all girls (3). However, I do worry about one, she appears to be a potential AMAZON!

Last edited:
Ahhhh! I feel your pain, o old one. I don't know if I'm as old as you (in my 40's), but I feel 90 most of the time. I myself begin lifting in my early teens (13). Right out the box I was a power lifter. Made tremendous gains in strength. I know how you feel not being able to power it up any mo.

Maybe you can shoot me a PM on the home remedy, I'm on pain meds now, but they still don't take it away enough to lift for squat.

P.S.

I'm fortunate on the kid thing. I have all girls (3). However, I do worry about one, she appears to be a potential AMAZON!

yup just turned 40 july..as for your amazon..don't worry i got one at home too and i thought i was bad ass...my mothers curse to me is alive and well in spades...jeez a female version of myself..god help us all

Last edited:
Hey guys and gals, wish me luck. I am coming back after being out for almost a year due to injuries. I have been training hardcore for almost 20 years. I was 265 when i injured myself and now i am down to a thin 210!!!! ILL BE BACK!!

Awesome attitude man. i made a come back earlier in the year from 2.5 years off following a torn-pec. You will be amazed at how quickly everything comes back!.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131