over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Confused by statement made about T3 by Big A

Sevn

Registered
I've read his article ''Dieting and getting ready for contest'' and all the replies and his answers and it's literally a goldmine of information, thanks alot Big A!

But what really confuses me is that alot of people replied in his article thread stating that isn't 150mcg of T3 too much, wouldn't it cause muscle loss? Big A replied with if you're doing everyting as outlined in the routine you will lose no muscle (aiming for 500g protein/day, following workout- and drug regimen as described).

And this is contradicting to what i've always been toldnthat T3 is a crutch-drug and if you use it because your behind, use it at 50mcg MAX but I'm always open to try and learn new things.

So the part that really confuses me is I randomly came across this thread when browsing

- http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/690-t3-big.html

Someone made a comment that he heard people dosing 200mcg's of T3 and Big A replied with

200mcg is a lot. Your muscle will dissapear fast! I never used more than 100mcg.

And that played havoc with my muscle, despite being on several grams of gear a week plus GH.

In his article he states to taper up to 150mcg's and there will be no muscle loss if everything is followed in the routine and here he says he himself has never used more than 100mcg's and that dosage even wreaked havoc on his muscle despite being on lots of gear and GH.

So what's the recommend T3 dosage now?

Last edited:
In my opinion, rather than call Big A out on what may be contradictory information, or information provided out of context, take the time to learn what T3 is and what it does. This will be of greater value in helping you determine whether or not it should be included in your contest prep regimen. Keep in mind that T3 does not affect everyone in the same way.

Generally speaking, those with faster metabolisms will be at much greater risk of muscle loss when using T3, especially at higher dosages, while those with slower metabolisms are usually less susceptible to muscle loss.

Therefore, T3 is not an automatic "given" in everyone's contest prep program. Some people can get ripped without it...and adding it in only increases the likelihood of muscle loss. Other people find it to be a valuable component of their fat loss program and struggle to get ripped without it.

You need to figure out how the drug affects you personally. However, if you have little to no experience with the drug and you want to try it out, I would suggest the following.

1.) Don't add it in until less risky methods of fat loss are no longer producing the desired result.

2.) Start low...at like 25 mcg/day and see how you respond to that. When and if you decide to increase the dose, go up in small increments...like 12.5 mcg at a time. At each dose increase, give yourself enough time to see how you respond before further increasing the dose.

After you gain some experience with the drug you will have a much better idea of how to best work it into your program, if you need it at all.

My experience with it is it made me flat as hell and i was all the time sleepy. That was at 75mcg per day.

Every individual will respond in a different manner and a different intensity to any one given Cytomel dosage, so it must be understood that a T3 dose of 50mcg for one individual might elicit steady fat loss, but that same 50mcg dose might not do very much for another.
then increase the dosage by an additional 25mcg ED or EOD(depending on the individual’s experience) until a peak optimal dose (75-100mcg per day)is achieved.

I found that my max for T3 was 75mcg/d before getting a stringy look. I prefer to use lower doses and only increase as needed though. I haven't used T3 in a very long time now that I think about it.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear