over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Consensus on tren and GH together

cracker backer

Registered
Verified Customer
On several different GH testing threads it's come up that taking tren concurrent with GH will decrease your IGF blood results. So is the consensus that you should generally avoid taking the two simultaneously in all situations? I can see if you are trying to gain, you want the GH ultimately to be elevating IGF, so avoiding tren seems logical.

I'm curious, if you're trying to lose fat/recomp - should you still avoid taking the 2 at the same time? Both are known for helping with fat loss/recomp - so would the effect of the 2 together be additive or negative in this case??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brocksamson

Registered
I cant imagine guys who are ripped to shreds with slabs of muscle arent taking some tren and HGH together.
Seems ridiculous to not include the two together

maldorf

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
IMO nothing beats tren for building rock solid muscle with zero bloat. It was simply amazing for me. The only reason I wouldn't take tren would be because of the side effects. I do believe that tren is one of the worst steroids for the heart. I used GH and tren and never saw any decrease in muscle building properties.

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
IMO nothing beats tren for building rock solid muscle with zero bloat. It was simply amazing for me. The only reason I wouldn't take tren would be because of the side effects. I do believe that tren is one of the worst steroids for the heart. I used GH and tren and never saw any decrease in muscle building properties.

The heart, the prostate, and the one i most fear problems with, the kidneys.

trekrider215

Registered
I dont think taking Tren makes HGH any less effective AT ALL.

At this point I am absolutely done with Tren. I've said it for like two years, but now I really mean it lol. No more Tren.

sub7percent

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
The heart, the prostate, and the one i most fear problems with, the kidneys.

I got rhabdomyolisis while taking high dose tren. Almost did not end well for me.

Serotonin

Banned
I doubt mixing gh and tren together is bad for muscle gains lol. In fact..... Its quite the opposite. Even if it did effect IGF there are far too many other variables going on that are beneficial for gains when we're talking about mixing tren and GH. I'd even go as far to say there probably isn't a better combo out there for gains than tren/gh. There really isn't a better combo imo lol.

With that said I will never take tren again. Just like everyone else said its so bad for your health its not even worth it for me. Tren is TERRIBLE for your overall health and a lotta bros also get wayy too irritable and scary on it.

Best most healthy mix is low gh, low test, nothing else + good diet and cardio. Besides...Unless you're competing why would you do that to your body with tren? You're going to lose most of the gains when you come off anyways. Slowly build your body up with low doses instead and keep nearly everything. Its a marathon, not a sprint. Stay healthy guys.

musclemoose

Banned
With that said I will never take tren again. Just like everyone else said its so bad for your health its not even worth it for me. Tren is TERRIBLE for your overall health and a lotta bros also get wayy too irritable and scary on it.

Best most healthy mix is low gh, low test, nothing else + good diet and cardio. Besides...Unless you're competing why would you do that to your body with tren? You're going to lose most of the gains when you come off anyways. Slowly build your body up with low doses instead and keep nearly everything. Its a marathon, not a sprint. Stay healthy guys.

totally agree 100% :yeahthat:

RamboStallone

Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I guess I have to disagree, I'll take tren before HGH any day of the week. I found if I use test prop I can run tren with little sides. HGH makes me a zombie, I don't even bother anymore. My go to is test prop, tren, humalog, and igf1 lr3 right now, great results and recovery and little to no sides. Now if I run tren with long ester test lile cyp, it messes me up big time!

jayl19

Registered
If your concerned then just drop the tren and use something eles, if it’s playing on your mind it will only stress you out, Iv seen at least 6 people have super low igf1 scores and all blame tren, just skip the tren, when I start my bulk Im just using hgh/test/eq/prov/slin just incase

need4tren

Registered
You can look good without tren. But you’ll always look way better with tren in. Easier to maintain leaness and enjoy some additional calls aswell. I don’t use tren in the offseason but if I wanna look good you know tren is gonna be in blood

Swiper

Registered
I dont think taking Tren makes HGH any less effective AT ALL.

At this point I am absolutely done with Tren. I've said it for like two years, but now I really mean it lol. No more Tren.

ha ha
yea it’s definitely a love hate relationship.

powerof2

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
IMG_2370.jpg

Like I said my results were insane. 4 weeks gains. 2 weeks sdrol to finish out the run. But maybe anyone could have done it with what I was on tren / mast / npp / sust/ slin/ sdrol/ hgh/ igf

tjitsu

Registered
100mg Tren a per week, great addition to any cycle without sides for most people!

danieltx

Kilo Klub Member
Verified Customer
Like I said my results were insane. 4 weeks gains. 2 weeks sdrol to finish out the run. But maybe anyone could have done it with what I was on tren / mast / npp / sust/ slin/ sdrol/ hgh/ igf

How does skeletal muscle mass here differ from lean mass on other testing methods like Dexa, etc.? Trying to figure out what the missing ~88lbs. are based on your body fat. Wouldn't think that's all just water.

cracker backer

Registered
Verified Customer
I only run tren at a low dose now, and only for a few weeks in the summer. 225 mg per week is plenty for me now. GH I'm new to using, 8 weeks roughly now (at 3-4 iu per day. Planning on adding tren into the mix this week. The hope was the 2 together would help me get even leaner....

Drift king

Registered
tren is not a good choice unless you are going to competing.and hgh is a warmer choice

powerof2

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
How does skeletal muscle mass here differ from lean mass on other testing methods like Dexa, etc.? Trying to figure out what the missing ~88lbs. are based on your body fat. Wouldn't think that's all just water.

It dose break down dry lean mass as well. Totally fat was around 19-20lbs. of course some is water. That would be a fuck load of water and not be a puffy mess man.

TODouble2

Registered
You can’t beat tren and gh as far as results. I stay away from tren nowadays too for health reasons. But it really gives me the look in as little as two weeks. I wonder if it has bad effects on health when ran for a month or less at a time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

prodaf

Featured Member
Featured Member
Registered
HGH + tren + humalog is :headbang:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
SS76