over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Contest Prep - Mr.Universe

Down to 245lbs this morning.

having carbs tonight, back down to low carbs until sunday evening when i'll have a cheat meal.

Will post pics again on sunday morning most likely, hopefully weight will be down a few lbs as well.

on 7/8:

OK then

was trying to be honest
getting a condescending tone from you I see
Ill keep my real opinion to myself

always great when people want you to look and advise, and when you do, shit on your thoughts

good luck to you

Leaning out well my friend. Keep pushing, your body will change rapidly over the next few weeks im sure

on 7/8:

OK then

was trying to be honest
getting a condescending tone from you I see
Ill keep my real opinion to myself

always great when people want you to look and advise, and when you do, shit on your thoughts

good luck to you

Not at all mate! I write the messages quite quickly usually. Im certainly not trying to be condescending towards you at all pal, I don't know how you got that from the way Im writing. Must be the way im writing things. So I apologise for that! :(

Thank you for the advice though, I do appreciate it mate.

However last time I got ready for a show, I was listening to lots of different opinions and it messed me up, some people told me to do one thing whilst another person advised against it. So im trying not to do that this year.

However a veteran on this board like yourself obviously has some good thoughts. I'd like to hear what you honestly think, however if you can drop me a PM that would be sound :)

Thanks again pal.

Diets changed a bit, less fats, more carbs, slightly less protein

t3 has gone up

Cardio has gone up

Albuterol dose has gone up

5 weeks until the first show is feeling a bit optimistic, but im going to do it anyways. the last 6 weeks towards the main shows are the ones that count.

Training split has changed a little bit

Hitting chest, back twice a week, arms 3 x per week, delts once a week and legs still at twice a week.

Mon: Chest + Biceps/Triceps
Tues: Back
Wed: Legs
Thurs: Chest + Biceps/Triceps
Fri: Delts
Sat: Back + Biceps/Triceps
Sun: Legs

Need to keep arms from losing any more size, so will be hitting them very hard with a good quality amount of volume.

Training them even more often in a calorie deficit is probably more likely for them to shrink from over training.

Training them even more often in a calorie deficit is probably more likely for them to shrink from over training.

2 x a week instead?

Do whatever works for you in off season. Recovery gonna be even less in prep when cals are low. IMO when dieting your training focus should be on maintaining strength. Let diet and low intensity cardio burn the calories.

You seem a good guy and obviously passionate about bodybuilding but slow n steady approach always works best. You might be able to get in shape in your time frame but you will be stressed as fuck doing it and quite likely to rebound post show.

You would look a million times better if you prepped on low doses focusing on baby steps progression getting leaner every week without an end goal time frame. You'd enjoy it more and you'd maintain more muscle. Then you could maintain a v lean state year round spending most of it in a calorie surplus meaning most of the year your building muscle and start your diet in a v good place.

I totally get it if you didn't listen to a word I said. I've done exactly the same and now realised I'd rather make my life easier, stay healthier and look better doing it the way I would now

Do whatever works for you in off season. Recovery gonna be even less in prep when cals are low. IMO when dieting your training focus should be on maintaining strength. Let diet and low intensity cardio burn the calories.

You seem a good guy and obviously passionate about bodybuilding but slow n steady approach always works best. You might be able to get in shape in your time frame but you will be stressed as fuck doing it and quite likely to rebound post show.

You would look a million times better if you prepped on low doses focusing on baby steps progression getting leaner every week without an end goal time frame. You'd enjoy it more and you'd maintain more muscle. Then you could maintain a v lean state year round spending most of it in a calorie surplus meaning most of the year your building muscle and start your diet in a v good place.

I totally get it if you didn't listen to a word I said. I've done exactly the same and now realised I'd rather make my life easier, stay healthier and look better doing it the way I would now

But rebounding post show is the best bit ;) no I joke, I know your only looking out for me and your advice does seem much more educated than some of the shit I've been getting off guys in the gym.

Im not hitting it super hard at the moment, or at least I wouldn't say im hitting it super hard in my opinion, im doing steady cardio, training hard and sticking to the diet.

however at 6 weeks out after the first warm up show is when things get really intense and I will be going all out.

I agree a longer slower approach would be better with just one show at the end of the year. But after this year I will be out of the junior class and will be doing the U23 class, so I have 2 years to stay nice and lean and push my weight up slowly and gain solid quality tissue.

So I agree and will follow your approach in the offseason as I planned too, however at the moment I am simply following coaches orders! :)

Thanks for your advice though pal, appreciate it.

Training sucked today tbh - Can never feel my back during training

I did the following

Chins
Close grip chins
Barbell row
T-bar row
Seated row
Behind the neck pulldowns

I'll post up pictures this weekend most likely.

Im getting better week by week, and weight is coming down slowly now.

Might be getting a leg session in with the coach on sunday.

:)

Leanefd up a lot the last couple weeks. Keep pushing hard, you still got a bit to go to get that nasty look. Wishing you the best

Leanefd up a lot the last couple weeks. Keep pushing hard, you still got a bit to go to get that nasty look. Wishing you the best

Thanks pal, its going well :)

Going to weigh myself on sunday

Appetite has been mental this week.

Training chest later on, going to aim for more volume during sessions and less rest.

Carbs will probably go up next week if weight has dropped, double sessions may start next week.

Cardio might get dropped, but this is all dependant on weight loss this week.

Hopefully im down 4-5lbs. It feels like its been a good week so far.

Stuck to the plan to a T

Adex gets added in next week and I have most of my gear for the last 6 week blast.

:) hope this isn't too boring of a log, things get interesting over the next 4 weeks!

Weighed myself a day early

down 4lbs this week, so im 232lbs now.

Feeling sore all over so taking my first day off training since I started this prep. Here is updated diet, not going to go into grams or weights of food as that's between my coach and I, plus I have been told not to give away too much info.

MEAL 1 :- egg whites + oats + 1 banana medium

Meal 2 :- chicken cooked , large salad , cooked brown basmati rice

Meal 3 :- 5% fat beef mince, large green salad + cooked baked potato

Meal 4 :- turkey mince/ cooked basmati rice plus large salad

Meal 5:- 5% fat beef mince and large green salad + cooked baked potato

Meal 6:- cottage cheese NO FAT( any flavor is OK ) mixed into a salad + blueberries

Meal 7 :- whey isolate

Will get pictures up tomorrow of how I am looking.

Feel better today, a little bit sleepy because of the heat and humidity but im good! :)

Going to get a good chest session in later and then work later on this evening

Very sad to hear about Queefers passing.

My motivation for this week is a quote that im telling myself over and over again:

"The reason I look the way I do, is because I am willing to do what you will not"

Cardio has gone up this week which was quite saddening this morning, 50 mins on the treadmill is very boring.

Hopefully I can smash this first show out of the way and then I have 6 weeks to really give it my all.

keep going

looking good so far it's made interesting reading are you putting up some more pics??

Cardio fucking sucked this morning

Starting to get really hungry now

Trained chest yesterday and did the following

Bench press - warm ups, 100kg x 8, 140kg x 11
Dumbbell press - warm up, 50kg x 15 (50kg each)
Machine press - 119kg (stack) x 12, 77kg x 15, 36kg x 20
Cable crossovers, machine pec flies, press-ups - Tri-set 20 reps per set

Worked until 12:30am and really struggled to sleep, caffine seems to be affecting me a lot recently and fucking up my sleep, felt like I got maybe 2-3 hours in total.

Might have a nap after training to catch up on sleep

Training back tonight

Gear is still the same, ordering some more T3 and some proviron soon for my last 6-7 week blast, which has been decided now.

300mgs Tren Ace
300mgs Mast prop
50mgs Winstrol ed
50mgs Anadrol ed
25mgs Proviron ed
2.5mg letrozole ed
50mcg T3
40mcg Clen ed

Down 4lbs this week.

t3 going down to 25mcg, making me tooooooo hungry

Diet changes next week as well, just some minor adjustments.

Training is going well.

Double training sessions start next week.

Will post pics soon :)

Am: 100mgs Winstrol, 25mcg T3, 40mcg Clen, 8mg albuterol, 8mg yohimbine, VIT C, multi vit

Trained: Biceps/Forearms
Hammer curls 4 sets, 1 drop set
Reverse barbell curls 4 sets, 1 drop set
Rope curls 3 sets, 1 drop set
Seated dumbbell curls 3 sets, 1 drop set

20 minutes HIIT cardio

Meals all cooked and sorted for the day.

Carbs gone up, red meat dropped, cottage cheese dropped

Double sessions start today.

Feeling good today. Dropped 5lbs last week, down to 225lbs now

26 days until first warm up show.

Updated pic on my legs, this was after a quad workout.

Bit pumped up, and the lighting is weird, but you get the picture.

Did back this morning and HIIT cardio, doing some shoulders tonight.

Diet is going well, dropping the red meat sucks, but oh well. Shit happens.

I enjoy the HIIT cardio so much more than loads of LISS cardio.

Weight should drop a lot this week, but the process has slowed down a bit now.

Having the week after the first show off training/stims/drugs but i'll still be sticking to the diet that week with the occasional treat thrown in here and there, I might add in stuff like rice cakes with peanut butter and jam with meals, and extra oats with honey here and there, but im not going to go mental and eat everything under the sun. I don't want to gain any more than 10lbs in the week off.

Back on the grind the following week. Everything gets really nasty and focused on conditioning then.

Coach is helping a lot, keeping me sane and giving me goals to hit.

:)

Legs at 11 weeks from england show.jpg

Last 4 weeks progress

Its slowly coming together now

4 weeks progress.jpg

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear