over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Corn Flakes

Simple Poppins no added sugar. There's only a very tiny, irrelevant amount of added salt.
Now, the frosted flakes with marshmallows...🤦‍♂️

Awesome. That's the brand I saw online. Not sure if my regular grocery store carries this brand but I will look. I may incorporate them here and there as a carb source change :)

I see what you're saying. The biggest thing for me is that I don't think cereal such as cornflakes is that healthy as it's quite processed so I personally wouldn't eat it with all my meals or even daily but every once in a while, it sounds like a good substitute in place of the usual rice etc..
Well white rice is processed too.

Simple Poppins no added sugar. There's only a very tiny, irrelevant amount of added salt.
Now, the frosted flakes with marshmallows...🤦‍♂️

Just realized Poppins is not sold in the US.

Just realized Poppins is not sold in the US.
I'm not in the States, I'm sure there's plenty of products just as clean in the US, most likely more than anywhere else.

May not be 'gut friendly' to some of you, but I swear the Great Value Strawberry Mini Wheats are so effin' good. They come in this small ass box though:( I'll mix them with regular mini wheat cereal so that the box lasts longer......or just buy a shit ton of them, lol.

Anyway....used to chow down on corn flakes post-w/o back in the 90's. I would add whey to my milk to increase the protein content. It worked back then. Even just plain, they are good. I do it still every now and then.

I love cornflakes. I've been on this kick lately to mix things up because my diet is so monotonous. I've like crushing up three of these shredded wheat biscuits but instead of milk, I use this strawberry (and I have blueberry) milk kefir. I've used corn flakes and raisin bran too. Almost no lactose. I'm not a fan of lactose. It's delicious!

I'll eat that while my ground bison is frying up. I normally do beef but I'm just addicted to this bison LOL. 50gm pro/80gm carbs/17gm fat (650-700cals). It's a really good start for the day. Plus the fiber and fermented milk sets my gut up for the rest of the day.

The dozen eggs per day, chicken breasts, beef, rice, cream of wheat, and potatoes were getting so tired on me. Seeing this board makes me motivated to mix shit up a little. I love food and I don't want to lose that. Taking breaks to eat are some of the highlights of my days. Workout days, I mean. That probably sounds lame.

20230515_091720.jpg

I love cornflakes. I've been on this kick lately to mix things up because my diet is so monotonous. I've crushing up three of these shredded wheat biscuits but instead of milk, I use this strawberry (and I have blueberry) milk kefir. I've used corn flakes and raisin bran too. Almost no lactose. I'm not a fan of lactose. It's delicious!

I'll eat that while my ground bison is frying up. I normally do beef but I'm just addicted to this bison LOL. 50gm pro/80gm carbs/17gm fat (650-700cals). It's a really good start for the day. Plus the fiber and fermented milk sets my gut up for the rest of the day.

The dozen eggs per day, chicken breasts, beef, rice, cream of wheat, and potatoes were getting so tired on me. Seeing this board makes me motivated to mix shit up a little. I love food and I don't want to lose that. Taking breaks to eat are some of the highlights of my days. Workout days, I mean. That probably sounds lame.

View attachment 176939
When I'm really in a hurry a large bowl of cornflakes, kefir, a bit of honey, a sliced ripe banana and some mixed nuts and an isolate whey shake is great quick meal.

Does it retain its crunch or is it just the flavor

These are a really good company if wanting as "clean" of a cereal like product is desired:

Spelt-Flakes-625x625-1.png

Ingredients:

Organic Spelt Flakes, Organic Apple Juice Concentrate, Sea Salt, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) and Vitamin E (To Preserve Freshness)

Amaranth-Flakes-625x625-1.png

Ingredients:

Organic Oat Flakes, Amaranth Flour, Organic Yellow Corn Flour, Organic Apple Juice Concentrate, Organic Oat Flour, Organic Brown Rice Flour, Organic Rye Flour, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) and Vitamin E (To Preserve Freshness)

Puffed-Corn-625x625-1.png

Ingredients:

Puffed Corn

Puffed-Kamut-625x625-1.png

Ingredients:

Puffed Kamut

There are more options but you get the idea. The puffed options are decent with a quick spray of olive oil cooking spray or coconut and then some salt or those powdered cheeses for popcorn.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws