over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

couple things I've come to realize concerning weight classes

the middles and heavies are usually the hardest 2 classes, why? Because those guys belong in that class. I'm guilty of this myself in the past, going into a class too big for my size and condition. Matter of fact, 75% of light heavies that actually looked bigger than the heavies!!! To achieve the level of conditioning you need to win shows MOST people fall into light heavies or below. I'm done watching the scale, fuck if I wasn't shocked by the size and condition of some of those cats around 190 lbs today at the Jr. USA!! Also, I constantly hear guys talking about "I was 3% bf then, or "I think my bf is around 8 %" Reality check, 3% is so shredded its hardly seen anywhere but the pro stage. And just because you can see abs( or blurry abs) doesn't mean ur under 10% bf, especially if your over 200 lbs. If the bulk of guys competing in the heavies or even super heavies would just pull their heads out of their asses and realize they dont have the conditioning to be in that class, they may be much happier with their results. Like I said, I'm totally guilty of it myself. But who looks better, the guy who is 220 lbs w/ 19" arms, or the guy who is 195 lbs w/ 19" arms? Weight class dont mean shit sometimes. Another thing I've come to realize after speaking with a few pro's, just because ur eating nothing but chicken and rice doesn't mean your going to be as shredded as u should be. Eat too much and you'll still be softer onstage. Too many scoops of natty peanut butter and guess what? your only fooling urself into thinking your losing enough in time to be where u wanna be. After seeing guys like David Henry, Mark Dugdale, Flex Lewis, etc etc come in under 202 lbs, and to think at one time I was 215 lbs and thought that's where I should have been. I must have been smoking a crack pipe!!

i do here what your saying, i get into heavy weight shreeded and i am 3% to 3.2% bf

and i look over and its like man if you couldve just lost 10lbs and been in the light heavys you wouldve been so much better off

alot of bb think bigger is better and conditioning goes out the window

that doesnt have to do with alot of bb, but the majority do fit in that class of being over weight for a picticular class

i myself, if i had already paid my dues to do a show and i was days from show , i would not do it just so i can say i did a show, i would have to be conditioned

i couldnt be holding fat and look smooth, i think i have a complex, but i believe we as bb shouldhave a complex of being in condition and fitting that criteria to be in a weight class in shape and not being in a class were you are fat and not conditioned.

and if they wouldve just lost weight and came in a lighter class,maybe they wouldve been better off placing higher in that picticular weight class

i do here what your saying, i get into heavy weight shreeded and i am 3% to 3.2% bf

and i look over and its like man if you couldve just lost 10lbs and been in the light heavys you wouldve been so much better off

alot of bb think bigger is better and conditioning goes out the window

that doesnt have to do with alot of bb, but the majority do fit in that class of being over weight for a picticular class

i myself, if i had already paid my dues to do a show and i was days from show , i would not do it just so i can say i did a show, i would have to be conditioned

i couldnt be holding fat and look smooth, i think i have a complex, but i believe we as bb shouldhave a complex of being in condition and fitting that criteria to be in a weight class in shape and not being in a class were you are fat and not conditioned.

and if they wouldve just lost weight and came in a lighter class,maybe they wouldve been better off placing higher in that picticular weight class

Cool!!! I've never actually seen someone at 3 % BF, could you posssibly post pics of that?

Conditionning is what win show.

ive seen Guys that look Almost like toothpick But were Shredded as hell on stage win Againts More big But Softer guys

the middles and heavies are usually the hardest 2 classes, why? Because those guys belong in that class. I'm guilty of this myself in the past, going into a class too big for my size and condition. Matter of fact, 75% of light heavies that actually looked bigger than the heavies!!! To achieve the level of conditioning you need to win shows MOST people fall into light heavies or below. I'm done watching the scale, fuck if I wasn't shocked by the size and condition of some of those cats around 190 lbs today at the Jr. USA!! Also, I constantly hear guys talking about "I was 3% bf then, or "I think my bf is around 8 %" Reality check, 3% is so shredded its hardly seen anywhere but the pro stage. And just because you can see abs( or blurry abs) doesn't mean ur under 10% bf, especially if your over 200 lbs. If the bulk of guys competing in the heavies or even super heavies would just pull their heads out of their asses and realize they dont have the conditioning to be in that class, they may be much happier with their results. Like I said, I'm totally guilty of it myself. But who looks better, the guy who is 220 lbs w/ 19" arms, or the guy who is 195 lbs w/ 19" arms? Weight class dont mean shit sometimes. Another thing I've come to realize after speaking with a few pro's, just because ur eating nothing but chicken and rice doesn't mean your going to be as shredded as u should be. Eat too much and you'll still be softer onstage. Too many scoops of natty peanut butter and guess what? your only fooling urself into thinking your losing enough in time to be where u wanna be. After seeing guys like David Henry, Mark Dugdale, Flex Lewis, etc etc come in under 202 lbs, and to think at one time I was 215 lbs and thought that's where I should have been. I must have been smoking a crack pipe!!

couldnt be futher off

has nothing to do with what you stated

respectfully:cool:

I completely agree, Chris. I don't know if you guys remember that Lee banks this past year, when up 10 lbs from the USA's to the North American. The jugdes told him and his trainer they wanted him "Bigger & Fuller" :rolleyes: Well, they decided to go up 10lbs sacrificing i little detail. Well, after the show Flex W. came up to him and said "If you just would have looked like you did at the USA's, you would have got your Pro card".
Everybody knows it's easier to come in a little heavier, but they use the excuse of "Bigger & fuller". Pretty funny if you ask me.:D Kinda like " I gotta get this water off, and I'll be ripped" Now that's my favorite.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity