over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CPAP bloating

I wanna know if you or insurance paid for this? I’d much prefer the Inspire versus using a CPAP. But I’m not paying $15K unless I win the lottery!

If insurance paid for it, how did you make that happen??

Cage
And from what I recall that doesn’t include “installation” lol.
But idk 15k might be worth it for good sleep depending on how long it lasts

I’ve heard of that and considered it. It’s like $15k just for the device alone isn’t it?
When I first heard of it I had terrible insurance but now it’s much better. Did insurance cover any of it for you?
The whole single guy thing and sleep apnea aren’t a good combination lol. Some snoring would be one that but the gagging and choking sounds are pretty obnoxious
Device and surgery were around $80,000. I didn't pay anything.

For those that are veterans, VA hospitals are slowly starting to get trained up on utilizing these as well

For those that are veterans, VA hospitals are slowly starting to get trained up on utilizing these as well

I asked about the Inspire and my doctor (plus other opinions) told me my apnea is far to severe for it. My numbers were I think upper 40s to 50s for events but more concerning was how long and how low my blood oxygen got. Into the 80s.

How severe were you? Would love a different solution though I'm solid and benefits are great. I average 1-2 events per hour now.

Damn. Quite a bit more then I thought.

Hey guys so I have extremely bad sleep apnea. Recent sleep study showed I would wake up 52 times per hour and I'm classed as having "severe obstructive apnea"

I have a CPAP now I've been using on and off for a month. The reason I haven't been consistent is the stomach issues it is causing me. The day after using the machine I am incredibly bloated. My stomach feels extremely uncomfortable and instead of getting in 6 meals I'm force feeding 3. I dread eating on those days because I become so nauseous for hours after

I believe this is due to air being forced down the wrong pipe and being trapped (there is a name like acrephagia or something). Has anyone experienced this and if so did you find a remedy. I'm currently choosing intermittently between feeling tired and falling asleep everywhere all day or feeling rested but my calorie target becomes impossible due to the stomach issues
Never had this in fact it dries me out, I mean I have good old bodybuilder belly but I was waking up 12-15 times an hour and they called it moderate I was like fuck stopping breathing 1 time a night seems like a big fucking deal. I’ll say this one you get it right it’s life changing so it could be pressure I’m guessing a different mask might be the cure. I went thru 3 before I got the Dream Wisp so good luck.

I had aerophagia once and it was from my CPAP pressure being too high. You have to be diligent about increasing and decreasing the pressure as you go up and down in weight through the year. Try cutting yours down by 0.5 - 1, sleep with it, and see how you do.

I asked about the Inspire and my doctor (plus other opinions) told me my apnea is far to severe for it. My numbers were I think upper 40s to 50s for events but more concerning was how long and how low my blood oxygen got. Into the 80s.

How severe were you? Would love a different solution though I'm solid and benefits are great. I average 1-2 events per hour now.
I had those same numbers and that's why my doctor recommended the Inspire.

That's why I posted the link that has doctors who are qualified with the Inspire to do a consult with them

I had those same numbers and that's why my doctor recommended the Inspire.

That's why I posted the link that has doctors who are qualified with the Inspire to do a consult with them
OK. That's cool. Really appreciate it. Been told it's not an option for me many times. Not committing but I'm committed to looking for deeply into it that's for sure.

Thanks again for posting!

Hey guys so I have extremely bad sleep apnea. Recent sleep study showed I would wake up 52 times per hour and I'm classed as having "severe obstructive apnea"

I have a CPAP now I've been using on and off for a month. The reason I haven't been consistent is the stomach issues it is causing me. The day after using the machine I am incredibly bloated. My stomach feels extremely uncomfortable and instead of getting in 6 meals I'm force feeding 3. I dread eating on those days because I become so nauseous for hours after

I believe this is due to air being forced down the wrong pipe and being trapped (there is a name like acrephagia or something). Has anyone experienced this and if so did you find a remedy. I'm currently choosing intermittently between feeling tired and falling asleep everywhere all day or feeling rested but my calorie target becomes impossible due to the stomach issues
Mate I am not sure what remedy can help

There is no real cure for sleep apnea, although surgical treatment in children whose bodies still often developing deliverers positive results, As Adults live with permanent airway anatomy the changes caused by sleep apnea require other therapies and interventions.

You can try rubbing essential oils such as eucalyptus oil which is also found in Vicks VapoRub on your chest before sleeping to help natural airways

As far the meals, are you consuming the proper Macro calories, Or just basically shoving food of anything. In most cases your buddy is over working itself to digest the food that could cause tiredness etc., Try NOT to drink large amount fluid during your meals wait 20-30 min after

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cptinsomnia
NapsGear