over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Craig Titus pleads guilty !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did it ever state why he actually killed the roomate? I know I have a bit diff thinking than most but maybe she deserved it.

Sorry, but thats a fucking idiotic thing to say. Watch the video from 48 hours before spouting such bull shit. I can't even believe this post.:mad:

Did it ever state why he actually killed the roomate? I know I have a bit diff thinking than most but maybe she deserved it.

:confused:

what? your an idiot.

you seem like the type that would get pissed off and kill someone for doing something to you and then sit in prison and cry and say that they deserved to die simply because you are pissed off that you fucked the rest of your life up!

the way i see it, the minute you witness or have involvement of someone elses death you are pretty much a murderer if you choose to hide it with malicious intent
she could at any point have contacted authorities to let them know what had gone on even when they fled. or even when they were initially arrested, but she chose to drag it on this long and wait for craig to take the rap.

i think she needs to realise how fucking lucky she is cos from my experience, people like her get a baaaaad time in jail for 1) being a celebrity 2) being a good looking girl and 3)for getting her man to kill a girl she had a problem with.

true 100%

You think?

I know I have a bit diff thinking than most

Yes, with with each and every one of your post's we are begining to realize this.

Last edited:
Sorry, but thats a fucking idiotic thing to say. Watch the video from 48 hours before spouting such bull shit. I can't even believe this post.:mad:

Thats why I first asked why he killed her. For example what if she stole his life savings, or what if she tried to frame him for aas, what if he had a brother and she was dating him and cheating on him,etc..... Some people dont respect human life as much as others do. Nothing to bash about. Just an opinion.

Thats why I first asked why he killed her. For example what if she stole his life savings, or what if she tried to frame him for aas, what if he had a brother and she was dating him and cheating on him,etc..... Some people dont respect human life as much as others do. Nothing to bash about. Just an opinion.

None of those things you mention above makes murder okay. Shit. Life must be cheap to you.You scare me.:mad:

have you all seen the video of Titus being transferred from his cell, at the end I think he says something like, "He lost his pride"... or somehting. They man handled him he looked like hanibal lector when he left...

uhh yeah I'm in some deep shit man

Ivan, damn, how ya been man? Good to see you posting. Haven't heard from you since I talked to you on the phone a while back. Hope all is well.

Hey Kaiser, yeah just look at the thread I posted last week titled" Im going to miss this place.." Then you will see whats up with me man. Not good. Thanks for the thought man.

None of those things you mention above makes murder okay. Shit. Life must be cheap to you.You scare me.:mad:

life IS cheap.. where have you been...jsut beacause we place value on us doesnt mean in the grand scheme we arent just hairless monkeys deserving no more or less right to live than is provided under survival of the fittest guidelines..

i dont think it was implied that the reasons given made murder ok as murder is never ok... but sometimes things like he mentioned set actions into motion where consequences arent really fully realize until after the heinous act colcludes...

Its not that im pro murder. Im more like pro- cleansing. This country needs a cleansing. A genocide if you will. The homeless, gang members, illegals, etc... kill em all let God sort em out. The overcrowding is what will eventually kill us all, so lets take out the trash now and prevent it.

life IS cheap.. where have you been...jsut beacause we place value on us doesnt mean in the grand scheme we arent just hairless monkeys deserving no more or less right to live than is provided under survival of the fittest guidelines..

i dont think it was implied that the reasons given made murder ok as murder is never ok... but sometimes things like he mentioned set actions into motion where consequences arent really fully realize until after the heinous act colcludes...

We must live in two different worlds. You can stay living in your hell. I will stay in my good life. Life is never cheap. People decide for themselves.

Its not that im pro murder. Im more like pro- cleansing. This country needs a cleansing. A genocide if you will. The homeless, gang members, illegals, etc... kill em all let God sort em out. The overcrowding is what will eventually kill us all, so lets take out the trash now and prevent it.

What a sad way of living and thinking. Your life must suck.

We must live in two different worlds. You can stay living in your hell. I will stay in my good life. Life is never cheap. People decide for themselves.

to judge me and my life so quickly, you must be a christian....

we do live in two differnet worlds.. mine is happy and fun, i live on a planet filled with animals of varying intelligence and abilities.. i realize i am one of those animals, from my perspective i have evolved more, or further than them based on my own (or societies cireteria for 'evolved') observations. that doesnt mean i have any more rights than them to live.. im sure someone as wonderful and happy as yourself agrees that all animals on this planet have the right to live and not be subjected to the persecutions of species that are more intelligent and able to take advanagte of them..

as far as life being cheap.... i place a high value on the lives of my family and friends... however that is not the stance that the rest of the world takes on human life...exploiting it at every turn, lying, cheating, stealing, etc... general concensus when you look around is that life is not valuable to the majority of the people living on the planet..

so when a meteor or fire or earthquake or some other event strikes, it doesnt strike people and just the lesser species, cuz we are valuable, or more valuable...

i get it..

thanks for clearing that up... only humans are special and valuable.

or are we more special beacuse we claim we are more special....

if those negative aspects of society were immediately excised, the world would plunge into chaos...

without the bad,there can be no good...

if you eliminate the bad, then things that were once deemed good, get proclaimed bad, just to keep the balance that peolple need going...

we are like 1500 years away from being able to accept a totally crime and poverty free planet...

I don't want to come off like a woman hater here...but...this is how I see it.

She starts the confrontation and can't handle the situation. Titus gets involved and the girl ends up dead. Together they basically kill her and burn the body.

She gets PROBATION?! PROBATION! I think people always give women a break on these issues. Oh, it's that bad man she's with! Naw, I don't think so. She's just as guilty. I don't think it's fair. I think she should be in prison too. Not waltzing around getting her nails done.

She's just as much of a scum as he is to my way of thinking.

Not trying to argue with my friends on here. Just presenting some differing thoughts.

I'd have to agree as well. While knowing so little about the situation - just like the rest of us - this would be my first instinct as well.

I concur! I've always noticed this in our society. I can remember in my dating days (while hitting bars, clubs, parties, etc), how girls would always get away with threats and the like. Literally telling guys they would 'kick their ice' and so forth. Then, when one got K O'd by the same said guy, it was all "that big bully, woman beater, yada yada".

Divorce is another area in this country that pretty much does the same thing. Anyway, I agree, if she is guilty, which I don't know for fact, then she should be held just as responsible for the crime IMO as well!

Last edited:
to judge me and my life so quickly, you must be a christian....

Totally wrong. I have been an agnostic since I was 11 years old. I used to be cynical like you until I had kids.

I actually put value in all living things.

Totally wrong. I have been an agnostic since I was 11 years old. I used to be cynical like you until I had kids.

I actually put value in all living things.

thats what you do, but thats not what the world as a whole does.. and that was really my point...

i understand the kid thing changing your perspective, but thats all it changed is perspective.. it doesnt alter the reality of the planet we live on...unfortunately..nor does it mean i live a unhappy life... the other dude that wants genocide... welll.... i dont know what to say about that..

Last edited:
Im more like pro- cleansing. This country needs a cleansing. A genocide if you will. The homeless, gang members, illegals, etc... kill em all let God sort em out. The overcrowding is what will eventually kill us all, so lets take out the trash now and prevent it.

What a narrow-minded post. :eek: :rolleyes: Man, I really feel so sorry for you. :eek: And on top of it you're talking of "God"?!?!

Killing the homeless? :confused: So when you loose your job, can't pay your debts anymore, are given up on by your wife and your so called friends and have no other fucking choice than to require the gov's help... it'll be ok to kill you I suppose? :rolleyes:

Illegals? You'd live in a third world country making $50 a month (if that) and have known nothing else but war and misery since you were born, you wouldn't be attracted by the promise of a better life under Cali's sun? What's so wrong about that? If you come to my land and fail to succeed I have to shoot you cause you tried to change the cards you were given at the start?

Oh boy... :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member