50g whey 2 tbsp natural peanut butter
6 oz chicken breast asparagus
6 oz steak, asparagus, yam, or 1 cup brown rice
6 oz chicken breast 1 cup nuts
50g whey 2 tbsp natural pb
6 oz steak, brocili, asparagus, spinach

At least a gallon of water.

6"3" 245lbs BF most likely in the higher teens

If i dont have steak ill substitue it with either chicken and add in some more fats or some hardboiled eggs. Gonna try and cut for for 6 weeks before spring and then hit it hard again. Gonna do 30-45 mins 5-6 days a week on top of hitting the weights .

Might throw in some of Manpowers Clen after a couple weeks and see what happens

Last edited:
The protein looks fine but the fats and carbs are all over the place.

You have carbs in just one meal - I would start with a moderate amount in more meals.

You have some meals with 15g fat, one meal with 60g fat (1 cup nuts?) and some meals with no fats. I would keep a moderate amount in most meals, at least to start with.

Agreed

Agree with Shelby. i'd make things bit more constant so you can adjust things as needed and will know where to adjust. i think nothing is easier then set macro for each meal. especially when kinda starting out and learning your nutriotion needs.
-JS

Here is an diet i used for several week when i was laid up with an elbow injury , after hanging out at home eating crap all day i did this diet for 3 weeks and tightened up significantly.

Meal 1
4 whole eggs + 8 egg whites , 1 tablespoon Applecider vinegar mixed with 1 tablespoon raw honey in 16oz water

Meal 2
4oz free range round beef (80/20%) , 4oz chicken/turkey breast OR white fish , 12 asparagus spears , 1/2 yellow bellpepper , 8 oz pineapple

Meal 3
8oz chicken/trukey breast OR white fish , 2 cup green veggies 1 teaspoon coconut oil , 1 teaspoon red palm oil , 1 teaspoon red wine all mixed to make a dressing

Meal 4 (lunch)
8oz chicken/turkey breast OR white fish , 2 cup green veggies 1 teaspoon coconut oil , 1 teaspoon red palm oil ,1 teaspoon red wine all mixed to make a dressing , 8 oz pineapple

Meal 5
10oz free range beef steak , 2 cup green veggies 1 teaspoon coconut oil and 1 tablespoon Applecider vinegar with coconut oil to make a dressing

Meal 6
4 whole eggs + 8 whites , OR 2 scoops Team Skip protein and 1 tbl spoon cashew butter

If you havent been eating clean for a while and just now getting around to it then finding a set macro and sticking with that would likely be the easiest way to "diet" then once you get on a steady slide where you are losing then do stuff like have no carb days and such just to change it up.

Shelby's book available on his site would be a GREAT place to start f you can't make the investment in hiring a trainer

Good starting place would be setting.protein and fats on each meal. Say like 40-50g protein and 10-15g fat and a cup of dark green veggies. Eat carbs when needed (pre/pwo). 100-150g carbs on training days should be good starting point

i've never pointed it out before...

but seems like i am the only one that lists diet in terms of grams eaten not ounces eaten. if i am not mistaken not every meat has same amount of protein per ounce. nit picky on my part but i like to KNOW how many grams of macro i am eating. dont care what it weighs.
like i said. many people post diet this way and i never have looked at it in terms of weight only grams....
i only mention this bc if you are somewhat new to nutrition i am stressing learning whats IN those 6oz....
-JS

Last edited:
but seems like i am the only one that lists diet in terms of grams eaten not ounces eaten. if i am not mistaken not every meat has same amount of protein per ounce. nit picky on my part but i like to KNOW how many grams of macro i am eating. dont care what it weighs.
like i said. many people post diet this way and i never have looked at it in terms of weight only grams....
i only mention this bc if you are somewhat new to nutrition i am stressing learning whats IN those 6oz....
-JS

I just count all my lean meat like white fish , chicken and turkey breast and real lean beef as 6g protein per ounce of cooked meat , im thinking this is a conservative guestimation worst case I get more protein that "needed" seeing as excess protein wouldent to much promote fat gain

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear