over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Crotch Rot

Macdaddy

FOUNDING Member
Registered
Ok, this is a problem many of us surely incounter day in and day out. For those who don't know what Crotch Rot is, here is a definition: When your inner thighs rub against each other creating a painful rash or sensitive area.

How many bro's here get this. I sure as hell do!! It is especially noticable in humid weather.

Anyone with any tips or tricks to preventing/reducing this bodybuilding phenomena.

Macdaddy

I think...

I had a friend once who used baby powder.

Ihate that hurts like hell ! I put a cream on is absolutely amazing stuff will go get name from bathroom when can move bro

Isn't gold bond the minty stuff. I would think that would burn on a rash.

Macdaddy

Macdaddy said:
Isn't gold bond the minty stuff. I would think that would burn on a rash.

I alwys get the one in the yellow container they do have one in a green container I think its mint ,they also have baby powders also ,it work very well though

Baby powder. Makes your jocks look terrible though - you look like you powdered your ass rash or something :rolleyes:

Any creams that work??

Mac

try looking for desitan , its a cream used for diaper rashes etc..

I have kind of the same problem in my inner thighs the skins is like peeled off from rubbing together too much. I hate it. I just went to a formal party last night and my friends were teaseing me cause my slacks were kind of tight on my thighs and my ass.
I hate that one of the reasons I don't lift legs heavy but go for cut I still have to wear slacks for work. I have problems fitting into salcks now and my legs aren't big (around 26.5" to 27" around flexed. I don't know what I who do if I put another inch or two on them.

hey bro....

try getting some corn starch, yeah the kind in the grocery store, and put a small amount in your pocket......sounds strange i know, but it works like a charm......hell when i play ball and don't have corn starch, i slice a raw potato and put a couple slices in my back pocket, now i never get crotch rot......honest engine.....ss.

I know

Big A said:
Baby powder. Makes your jocks look terrible though - you look like you powdered your ass rash or something :rolleyes:
but he only used it when he wasn't going out on a date or new he might get lucky or something. If he was just going to the store or even to workout he used it.

Big A said:

Lol :D

This is going to sound funning but it works I promise. We had to use this during 2&3 a days for football. Sometimes gold bond burns, and baby powder stays around for awhile so your shits all dusty. But if you use corn starch it's like having silk on your shit all the time. Every year before camp started the training room and campus stores would stock up on this shit cause so many of us were coming in looking for it.

Corn starch for your corn hole. LOL!!! :D

Macdaddy

My thighs have been big my whole life and they rub like a mofo. The skin on my inner thighs is like leather, lol. I've always liked Gold Bond Extra Strength. Sometimes I use Benson's Bottom Paint. It's a diaper rash ointment and it really does the job.

PB

Paul Bunyan said:
It's a diaper rash ointment and it really does the job.

PB

HAHA! PB has diaper rash!!!:D :p

My wife laughs like hell when I paint my thighs with that shit. There are huge white areas and I walk around like I shit my pants. LOL. Seems like I just can't get my legs far enough apart to keep them from rubbing.

PB

Neat
3B action cream , thats the name of the one I have works bloody well :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131