over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cruising and loving it.... yet baffled lol

phatkid77

Kilo Klub Member
So basically been slamming for two ++ yrs. Minus the 5.wk break post show last November.

As we all know its hard to take a break when u make little gains and ur almost happy..lol
Well I decided July 7 I need a break .. taking a lot of shit. Nothing really changing like should. Granted diet not 100%... Felt tired, should of wanted sex more. Ect ect

So I drop the 1200 tets, 600 Tren e, and 700 anadrol.. so with anadrol AMD Tren. Really expected strength to drop (not really strong anyway)
Kicked up my workouts to try and offset the chemical shortage too..
So on my 150/wk. I am up around 7#.. feel big and full still....midsection softer yes, ..have had a couple ask what I am on and am I doing another show..

I have also started the Shelby/meadows intra drink. Added citrulline..and my workouts are amazing... Pumps more than when on 3gm of gear... I don't get it. I feel great all around, and would even venture to say erections are better..

What is going on?? Any ideas. Lol.. I am gettin better quality foods now that gf has moved in ..way less fast food. Or missed meals cuz of stress
Was planning on blasting Sept 1, but didn't see a reason since I feel so effn jacked (hope I'm not losing out staying clean lo.get)... But really hoping that this time off....when I do get back on I really respond well and grow... I've felt so so for too long for the amounts taken really...

Sounds like you have a lot less stress in your life now, also sometimes your body just needs a break. Chances are you probably had some high blood pressure issues also, and as you said you eating better. That always helps. Hey whatever the reason just ride it out and enjoy .

I always feel my best when on cruises, kinda feeling I am normal human again, somehow it is a lot easier to stick with clean diet when cruising too, I do not crave any junk food at all.
Glad I am back on cruise in one week :D

Does #7 mean you are on week 7 of cruising? And no hgh?

I'm sure your body and mind both needed a break.

700mgs of anadrol !?!?!?!

wtf? how are your liver values?!?

That's 100 per day. Pretty standard dose

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I've come off big tren cycles before and got stronger cruising. Think it was just the fact I felt healthy and energised again.

Any weight difference in 9 weeks? Still just as lean? Sometimes strength could be attributed to fat gain

Right u are Sammy.

Not a whole lot.fatter if at all. Pretty lax.weekend. so.I could dip down to 223-225 and.look good. But have been 235 ish or so..241 on the weekend

So weight is up, got 315*6 on incline and can squat 405 for reps.... Dropping drol figured.really drop
Up from when I was prepping. Squat 315*5.

ohhh a week. I thought he was running 700 a day.

Haha. That would be a big dose. Wonder if you could even function on that. For what ever reason we do normally tend to state our oral dosage in a per day rather than per week basis.

Last edited:
I've come off big tren cycles before and got stronger cruising. Think it was just the fact I felt healthy and energised again.

People always seem to forget tren inhibits thyroid output, one of the reasons it is good at sparing muscle mass while in a caloric deficit.

While high doses of T3 on a cutting diet will eat muscle really fast, a healthy thyroid output while calories are maintenance, insulin is normal and androgens are upper range, is actually an anabolic environment.

In other words, taking way too much tren, especially over time, will kill gains and energy due to reduced thyroid output. I'm not sure taking t3 will magically fix it, but I do know that there is a time for a tren and there is a time for no tren.

I also have a really good feeling there is a bell-curve when it comes to overall androgen use. Too low and you're not going to get any benefit, too high and you offset the benefits with side effects that limit gains. For instance, we don't know if myostatin increases in response to huge doses. Remember, the body is smarter than our minds are.

I'm willing to bet things like myostatin begin to work really hard against us when we're piling on androgens above a certain threshold AND for a longer than healthy amount of time. I mention Tren having an effect on T3 output, but I'm sure the others also have an effect.

Also, Anavar obliterates Cortisol. Out of control, prolonged levels of Cortisol will be murderous to the body. BUT, sustained inhibition of Cortisol will lead to loss of energy, reduced subcutaneous fat loss, HYPOGLYCEMIA (which explains the ravenous, unhealthy eating that comes from too much androgens IMO) and in some sense it is actually important in the process of anabolism. Hell, the reason why dianabol is such a powerful drug is that it actually increases Cortisol.

So if you're going to blast, don't do 3 grams, and keep it short.

More than what is needed is not better, it is detrimental.

And I haven't even gotten into the health issues associated with those dosages. Your beautiful Heart Muscle is being fucked when you do these dosages. That gorgeous piece of machinery is being abused and it will only last so long...

^^^
This is why Disco is one of my favorite posters of all time.

You will probably slowly lose some muscle but its going to take awhile. Im glad you could maintain or better on just 150 mg/wk test. When I tried cruising I has to use 350 mg/wk just to maintain. Do a CBC in another month or so to see where your hemoglobin and hematocrit are especially if they have been high in the past. Right now Im on doc prescribed HRT of just 100 mg/wk and mine still gets high enough that I go in for almost monthy phlebotomies. Its surprising just how powerful testosterone is. Makes you wonder why you were taking so much before eh!?

Many warm congratulations to your progress my friend.

Would anyone happen to have a link to the shelby/meadows intra-drink you're referencing? I always love experimenting with intra-WO drinks.

1-2 scoops gold and 2-3 scoops platinum. Lol

2 scoop hydro whey...2-3 glyco fuse...along with added beta alanine and citrulline

Farah recommended the hydro whey too but I think that's because he got paid by ON (not sure though). I know Shelby doesn't

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws