over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Curry wins the OLYMPIA

Curry won strictly on genetics. He is rounder and fuller with the true bodybuilder look.

But based on what we judge EVERY competition on, Hadi won that. Big, hard, grainy and conditioned. Bonac got a gift at second.

Curry won strictly on genetics. He is rounder and fuller with the true bodybuilder look.

But based on what we judge EVERY competition on, Hadi won that. Big, hard, grainy and conditioned. Bonac got a gift at second.

My thoughts exactly. Hadi is more complete than Curry. Although Curry has some crazy bodyparts. I can see both sides so wouldn't argue with either of them being picked the winner. Although it was obvious it would be Curry. I had hoped it would be Hadi though. Now Bonac being put 2nd was bizarre to me as I thought Hadi was easily ahead.

Patrick Moore at 10th was a joke. I don't care if he was the smallest guy he looked incredible and really stood out for all the right reasons. Pretty much all of them apart from him were off in some way.

For me it was hadi. How did they see sandoe? Akim williams: I think he has a lot of future

This Olympia was straight trash...

Curry looked 6-8 weeks out

Bonac was downsized and not in condition

Hadi may not have the best lines but probably had the best complete package/conditioning at the show besides Moore who got completely robbed as well...

Lots of people in the industry were saying that Hadi was the clear and crisp winner but they knew he wasn’t going to win because of politics etc... Which he did look far better than Curry and Bonac..

But all in all, not even close to what a bodybuilding show looked like 15+ years ago... None of them on stage would’ve cracked top 10 from 1990-2005....
Thank you! Truth!

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk

I have to agree with NEMSZ that what stood out the most was how 'off' a lot of competitors were. These guys being the best bodybuilders in the world at the biggest bodybuilding show... not very professional imo. I've always wondered why many of them attempt the last minute hocus pocus anyway, it rarely seems to work out for the better and the smarter guru's have been saying this for years yet they still attempt it.

I have to agree with NEMSZ that what stood out the most was how 'off' a lot of competitors were. These guys being the best bodybuilders in the world at the biggest bodybuilding show... not very professional imo. I've always wondered why many of them attempt the last minute hocus pocus anyway, it rarely seems to work out for the better and the smarter guru's have been saying this for years yet they still attempt it.
Yeah, I thought conditioning was off for nearly everyone up there. Most looked like a watery mess. Especially Roelly! Wtf happened?

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I thought conditioning was off for nearly everyone up there. Most looked like a watery mess. Especially Roelly! Wtf happened?

In Muscular Development's wrap up, they said rumor going around the Olympia was Winklaar tore his hamstring a few weeks out and it really messed with him mentally.

In Muscular Development's wrap up, they said rumor going around the Olympia was Winklaar tore his hamstring a few weeks out and it really messed with him mentally.

Chris Bumstead done the same thing a few weeks out. It was bruised (minor) so it was looking bad at first but luckily he was ok. Although he couldn't train legs properly at the end of his prep.

For me it was hadi. How did they see sandoe? Akim williams: I think he has a lot of future

Sandoe needs to improve his back condition, Akim was screwed and had to be placed higher, his potential has always been there but never brings the necessary condition.

My thoughts exactly. Hadi is more complete than Curry. Although Curry has some crazy bodyparts. I can see both sides so wouldn't argue with either of them being picked the winner. Although it was obvious it would be Curry. I had hoped it would be Hadi though. Now Bonac being put 2nd was bizarre to me as I thought Hadi was easily ahead.

Patrick Moore at 10th was a joke. I don't care if he was the smallest guy he looked incredible and really stood out for all the right reasons. Pretty much all of them apart from him were off in some way.

I'm fine with Hadi or Brandon winning, I really like Brandon but I feel that Hadi was the one who deserved to win.

Patrick was the sensation of the show, impressive debut, posing in an epic way, what a great talent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl1J1dim6cU

Moore and Williams should have been higher IMO and Bonac taking second was the worst call of the night IMO. Hadi or Curry for first would have been ok with me. I have said it before but I simply do not care for Bonac, there is just nothing that wows me. I showed my wife some of the footage and not only did she humor me and pretend to care lol but even her untrained eye spotted how out of shape many of the guys were. I showed her some lineups from the 90's and she agreed it was on another level back then.

A question to anyone who was around back then in the 90's: Did you guys and gals realize how good the athletes were back then?

I'm fine with Hadi or Brandon winning, I really like Brandon but I feel that Hadi was the one who deserved to win.

Patrick was the sensation of the show, impressive debut, posing in an epic way, what a great talent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl1J1dim6cU

Not the greatest Hadi fan here since I think he looks a little blocky, there´s no doubt he was the best conditioned but as far as deserving to win...anyone who is obviously using oil to enhance his look as Hadi did with his shoulders does not deserve the victory, he probably got penalized for it which explains his third place.

Curry another big dude with no calves?
And I'm still pissed about Mike Mentzer losing to Frank Zane at the 1979 Olympia after he scored a perfect 300

Curry another big dude with no calves?
And I'm still pissed about Mike Mentzer losing to Frank Zane at the 1979 Olympia after he scored a perfect 300

Curry has come so far in two years. I can see him improving for several years to come. Hopefully his calves will come up.

Not the greatest Hadi fan here since I think he looks a little blocky, there´s no doubt he was the best conditioned but as far as deserving to win...anyone who is obviously using oil to enhance his look as Hadi did with his shoulders does not deserve the victory, he probably got penalized for it which explains his third place.

The oil argument is not good to hit Hadi, when many were talking about Curry having biceps loaded.

Against Curry Chad's wife was severe, but also accurate.

b9fbc9aa0f04cea445d14480888e14c1.jpg

The oil argument is not good to hit Hadi, when many were talking about Curry having biceps loaded.

I didn´t notice oil in Curry´s biceps and that woman is correct in what she says, I do believe if Hadi´s shoulders were oil free he´d be Mr. Olympia, but a dude with great upper body genetics and sub par legs winning is less harmful for the sport than a dude with obvious oil use.

I didn´t notice oil in Curry´s biceps and that woman is correct in what she says, I do believe if Hadi´s shoulders were oil free he´d be Mr. Olympia, but a dude with great upper body genetics and sub par legs winning is less harmful for the sport than a dude with obvious oil use.

I don’t see any obvious oil in Hadi.
He’s the winner in this pic no doubt.

Attachments

• 5A299A32-B98C-452D-9732-B3B73B20B838.jpeg
    5A299A32-B98C-452D-9732-B3B73B20B838.jpeg
    473.6 KB · Views: 101
5566176.jpg

5566219.jpg

5566238.jpg

5566270.jpg

5567186.jpg

5567225.jpg

5567201.jpg

5567213.jpg

Last edited:

Almost all are loaded with oil, Hadi's shoulders looks good on all shots except the RDB, but he didn't lose the title for that reason.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ndsabvra
NapsGear