over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CUSTOMS and their SCANNERS???

Steak Helmet

Banned
I was curious if you guys know what US CUSTOMS uses to check or x-ray packages??? Is it a state-of-the-art high tech machine that can see through anything in the box?? OR does it stop at so many layers?? Say there is something inside of a book...can the x-ray see through the cover and through the first 30 pages???

Just curious.

Customs' Scanners

Yep. They see everything. I've watched the monitor while my duffle went through and could see inside my shaving kit, through another case, and see my razors, etc. They saw my nail clippers in that case, and confiscated it. They said there was a risk that I would open the 1" nail file in the clippers, and storm the cockpit.

There are some items they can't see through. For example, the legs on my camera tripod showed up as solid. They couldn't see inside the legs. However, whenever they see that, they will call for a personal check and start pulling out each item and swabbing everything for chemical traces.

I'm not an authority on this, but I got the impression they were looking for chemicals that could be used in explosives.

However, their checks for chemical traces are very sensitive. We were never able to pinpoint the cause, but one year coming home from the Olympia, I triggered off the alarms. They swabbed everything in my bag, took my sneakers for examination, swabbed everything in my duffle, asked me what my prescription was for, & swabbed it. They were not able to find any offending substance, but something was triggering it off. They suspected it may have been because I was backstage & came in contact with gunpowder (which was used in a fireworks display) or a competitor was using a tanning solution that was more volatile than usual.

That duffle bag stills triggers off alarms whenever I use it.

Hehe

If I were you, I would be getting a new duffle bag. Wouldn't want to give them ANY reason to search me.

I think that sometimes they just pick people and want to do a phucking strip search and push their weight around by harrassing certain people. Especially if you have a hot woman with you, are in shape etc to make their insecure selves feel mighty. Served 11yrs in the military and get second randomed searched everytime I go on vacation pretty soon I am gona start driving. MM

IF THE SCANNERS ARE THAT ACCURATE....

HOW DOES ANYTHING MAKE IT THROUGH?

Postal workers/customs

Because they have to deal with THOUSANDS of packs a day, for them to scrutinize each one, they would lose there jobs due to time loss. Usually they are tipped off, or an addy is flagged, which makes it much easier to snag packs. They also pay close attention to the countries that it is being sent from.

Saw this thing on I think tech Tv the other day and a friends dad showed us on his computer. It is the type of setup that there using or going to use for scanners on people in the future. The example that they used was showing a chick walk infront of a big screen or scanner and you could see everything. Showed her snatch, shaving style, and everything. Seems kind of crazy, but I wouldn't want to have to deal with that. Talk about an invasion of privacy! If this turns out to be true, I can only imagine what they'll come up with next.

Last edited:
I GUESS THAT MAKES SENSE.....

NOT VERY COMFORTING THOUGH! :rolleyes:

Armageddon said:
Saw this thing on I think tech Tv the other day and a friends dad showed us on his computer. It is the type of setup that there using or going to use for scanners on people in the future. The example that they used was showing a chick walk infront of a big screen or scanner and you could see everything. Showed her snatch, shaving style, and everything. Seems kind of crazy, but I wouldn't want to have to deal with that. Talk about an invasion of privacy! If this turns out to be true, I can only imagine what they'll come up with next.

DAMN then they will start arresting you becasue your balls are too small from the test. :p

So I guess I can't wear womens lingerie anymore huh?hahahahha

RY

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear